Serious Should the Government ban Muslim women from wearing veils in public places?

zaman-gm

Last edited:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
why ban women with more clothes and let the lesser roam easily like monkey on the loose.

Precious Star

Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Please send this voting link to all Muslims in the World. Today in UK, there is a voting to issue new law to ban Muslim Women Hijab. Voting Link:- http://t.co/syh9FLkjoH
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...uslim-girls-from-wearing-veils-in-public.html

It's very important to us. Vote "NO" and send to all your contacts. It's getting counted today.
I have voted, now it's your turn.

Wassalam.
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakatuh.

Please send this voting link to all Muslims in the World. Today in UK, there is a voting to issue new law to ban Muslim Women Hijab. Voting Link:- http://t.co/syh9FLkjoH
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pol...uslim-girls-from-wearing-veils-in-public.html

It's very important to us. Vote "NO" and send to all your contacts. It's getting counted today.
I have voted, now it's your turn.

Wassalam.

The vote is to ban schoolgirls from wearing the niqab, not women wearing hijab, because the fear is that their parents are forcing them to do it.

zaman-gm

Two issue: 1) It is relevant to woman any way.
2) We have to safe our child from hell fire. Parents will convicted for there child apple in akhirat.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
if some muslims prefer to start early on the important of wearing veils in public places wlll find to NO error to such demand similar to that demand of some secular parent that of such fuss if their children didn't use bikini in public beaches,
it's a free world that calls myob to it.
In a simple word ~to stop busy body into other people affair!

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Currently the results are:
4.33% - Yes, veils should be banned
3.34% - Schools should be able to ban veils if they want to but it should be up to the individual school
92.33% - No, everyone should be free to observe their chosen religion

More than 1.5 million said No. Maybe it would be different if it were a different newspaper, but I find the results encouraging. I oppose any law singling out one community. If it is about niqab and the problem is that faces are covered, then the law should not be against niqab but against covering the face. If it is about religious symbols, eg khimar then that is just wrong. In school is the best place for people to learn that people are different but just the same. It is possible in later life, but with children it takes so little to do.

zaman-gm

There is no average age in there at school. I mean, some case it could be some case it may not. We Muslims are looking forward to be a good perform. In Sha Allah we will do it. We pray for us may Allah keep us in good deeds.

Precious Star

Two issue: 1) It is relevant to woman any way.
2) We have to safe our child from hell fire. Parents will convicted for there child apple in akhirat.

Children are innocent -- they don't go to hell. Furthermore, the Quran does not prescribe face-covering for children.

Precious Star

B
if some muslims prefer to start early on the important of wearing veils in public places wlll find to NO error to such demand similar to that demand of some secular parent that of such fuss if their children didn't use bikini in public beaches,
it's a free world that calls myob to it.
In a simple word ~to stop busy body into other people affair!

But a school is not a public place. Schools are government run institutions and all children must conform to the same rules.

But Muslims have a choice. They can return to their Islamic country where their daughters will not run into such problems. Actually, they can move to any Islamic country they choose and their daughter will be raised in an Islamic environment.

Last edited:

zaman-gm

Children are innocent -- they don't go to hell. Furthermore, the Quran does not prescribe face-covering for children.
Yes it's true. "Children are innocent -- they don't go to hell."
Actually i try to mean that today's Child will Adult tomorrow. If they lead and guide by wrong way parents will convict for that.