Sights of Ramzan and Eid

Proud2BeHumble

Seek Truth, Be Happy
:salam2:

Here are some sights of the months of Ramzan and festival of Eid. Other members can contribute too. Jazakallah Khair!

8464-006-01-1047.gif
mosque.jpg

iftar07.jpg

iftar12.sized.jpg

Ramadan%20Iftar%20At%20Hilltop%20Park_014.JPG

2006101401140101.jpg
ramadan.jpg
05_fea_iftar02.jpg
ls7.jpg
life.jpg
pakora.jpg
2006101200660101.jpg
iftar2005_01_4x3.jpg
iftar3.jpg

05_fea_iftar01.jpg
id-1.jpg
id-ul-fitr.jpg
Id-ul-Fitr.jpg
eid1.jpg
ramzan484.jpg

:wasalam:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamu Alaikum,

Jazak Allah for sharing it day by getting hard to wait for this blessed month may Allah grand us. Ameen.

Allah hafiz

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam
the pictures were really nice.mashallah.
just gettin too excited after seeing those pic.cant wait for ramdhan.
allah hafiz

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Deliciuos pics of food..:)
Rhanadhan is supposed to be thinking of less food, instead everybody thinks of more food :biggrin:

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Deliciuos pics of food..:)
Rhanadhan is supposed to be thinking of less food, instead everybody thinks of more food:biggrin:

LoL I agree sis. You're so smart to have noticed that :D but infairness, my tummy growled upon seeing those pics.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Aaslaamu'Alykum,

Nice pics.

Ramadan, we really need to grab this opportunity with two hands and make the most of it. Food is just an added bonus :)

I was going to say by the scruff of the neck, although it sounded a bit too aggressive.

May Allah (S.W.T) help us to make the most of this month, SubhanAllah, its amazing at the fact, some people will be saying Ramadan is only next week, so i will offer repentance then, but they wont live long enough to see it!

Whats more scary is, we are in the same position, in terms of seeing Ramadan. Allahu Akbar

Alhamdulilah

P.S: Lets make sure after the month, we keep up the effort Insh'Allah. Its really amazing, after Ramadan Insh'Allah we will be feeling fresh and like born again. Its difficult to explain, SubhanAllah. Insh'Allah something we will experience/feel ourselves.

Wasalam