Sign In Problems

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Assalaamu alaykkum

I am experiencing sign in problems for more than a week now. I couldn't Log-in into the main website. Every time I type my id and password it returns to the main log-in screen. I can login into the forum but it automatically signs out when I go to the home page.

This issue started to come after I tried to upload some pictures (nature and stuff) in my profile. Please help.

Jazak Allahu khyir.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

I get the same problem sometimes, but I wait 12 hours and it resolves itself. It didn't last a week before.

This is a question for @Mabsoot I think.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam

try logging out from the site, just go to the top right of this page, and logout. Make sure you are not signed in anywhere on TTI. Then try logging back in from the main page.

There are a few issues with logging in, and I have done my best to make it work for the time being. It is due to be fixed when our next phase of the site is made. In the meantime I am sure we can get things to work for you, in sha Allah.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
Thanks brother. I logged out and did as you have mentioned, but the problem still persists.

saif

Assalamu alaikum,

I have having the same problems logging in into Salamyou. Logging out from Forum and then logging in into Salamyou has not help me.

Wassalamu alaikum