Signing in

Paragon

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems signing in. It takes me atleast 5 times. I sign in then enter password then it leads me to the TTI page that says it is a bad link, this is ussually after the second time so i x out the entire page and continue to sign in which then says thank you for logging in(or something like it) then it takes me back to the homepage and it shows that i am still not logged in. I then x the page out again and try several more times before i actually get logged in.

I was not sure if this was the norm for everyone here or if it happens to a few. Also when i try to log in via cell phone i have to log in for each page i view. I am using internet explorer to sign in at home.

Thank you so very much for your time.

Paragon

xAllahKnowsBestx

Heyy!

I sign in then enter password then it leads me to the TTI page that says it is a bad link, this is ussually after the second time so i x out the entire page and continue to sign in which then says thank you for logging in(or something like it) then it takes me back to the homepage and it shows that i am still not logged in. I then x the page out again and try several more times before i actually get logged in.

That happens to me, but I don't sign in again. Right after I sign in, it takes me to the homepage and at the top right corner my username doesn't appear (as in, it shows that I haven't signed it yet). Instead of signing in again I just click on a thread or something and it shows that I've signed in. I don't know if that made any sense at all.. but it works for me.

I don't get the bad link page though.

Paragon

Hi,

It made perfect sense, thank you! I tried it but it did not work for me lol...The bad link(which i read more thoroughly) is a bad redirect link(do not know what that means)

i will keep trying your way and see if that helps eventually.

Thank you so very much for answering my question.

paragon

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I think you should try to choose an option " Remember me", when logging in. I hope InshAllah it will work for you on this way.