Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:salam2: I hope this thread will be useful to remember and reflect about what's going on nowdays.I don't know if it's the right place ofsuch a matter;so if any moderators want to move to another section,I'll have nothing to remark[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal
and His Destruction
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A lengthy hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaimah, and ad-Dhiyaa’, attributed to Abu Umamah, reports that the Prophet of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and alhamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 7875] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abdullah bin Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The fitnah of Al-Ahlas (continuous calamity) is mass desertion and war. Then, the fitnah of As-Sarraa [meaning ‘the rich’, when some reach people use their money to hire others to fight for them] will start from under the feet of a man who claims that he is of me (of my descendants). However, he is not of me, for my loyal friends are the ones who have taqwa. Afterwards, people will unite around a man whose reign is unstable. Then, the fitnah of Ad-Duhaymaa [it is called ‘dark and black fitnah’ because of its enormity] (will start) and will not leave any member of this nation without severely touching him. When it is thought that its time has come to an end, it will be lengthened. Meanwhile (during this fitnah), a man will wake up as a believer and will meet the night as a disbeliever, until people divide into two camps: A camp of belief that contains no hypocrisy, and a camp of hypocrisy that contains no belief. If this happens, then await the Dajjal on that day or the next.” [Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Hakim, Mishkatul-Masabih, vol. 4, no. 5403] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are other signs to the imminent coming of the Dajjal. Mu’ath narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 4096] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The flourishing of Jerusalem will happen by the hands of Muslims, by the will of Allah (swt), after it will be retrieved from the Jews. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Holy Land will be the seat of the Caliphate because the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said to Ibn Hawalah, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“O Ibn Hawalah! If you live to see the seat of the Caliphate of the Holy Land, then earthquakes, disasters and great calamities are imminent. Then, the Hour will be closer to people than this hand of mine to your head!” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 420, and he says, “Sahih”] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then, Muslims will migrate to Ash-Sham to join the Jihad against the enemies of Allah (swt) from among the Jews and Christians. People of Madinah will desert it, not because they dislike it, but for the purpose of joining the Jihad for the sake of Allah (swt). Then, it will be totally uninhibited, wild animals and beasts will roam through it, and it will stay deserted until the Hour begins. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Madinah will be deserted while in its prime! Then, it will be inhabited by birds and beasts.” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 436] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“They (Muslims) will leave Madinah while in its prime. Only wild beasts and birds will roam it. The last persons to be gathered (for the beginning of the Last Day) will be two shepherds from (the tribe) of Muzainah heading towards Madinah. They will be herding their sheep, and (when they reach it) they will find it deserted. When they reach Thaniyyat Al-Wadaa’ they will collapse on their foreheads (because the Hour will have started then).” [Ahmad, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 2, no. 683][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also, Abdullah bin ‘Amr said, “There will be a time among people when every believer will migrate to Ash-Sham.” [Al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 457, and he says “Sahih according to the conditions of Bukhari and Muslim” Adh-Dhahabee agrees.] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Destruction of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As was narrated in the Hadith by An-Nawwas bin Sam’an, the Dajjal will be killed at the hand of Jesus son of Mary. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Dajjal’s death will occur after the angels turn him towards Ash-Sham away from the outskirts of Madinah. He will perish in Ash-Sham near the eastern door of Lud in Palestine, may Allah (swt) return it to the Muslim. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before we start mentioning the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, we will mention the story of Al-Mahdi, Muhammad bin Abdillah.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Al-Mahdi will appear just before the coming of Jesus, alaihis salam. He will lead the Muslim nation with justice and kindness and establish Allah’s rule. A righteous Caliphate will reappear after the earth has experienced its share of injustice and tyranny. Jesus, alaihis salam, son of Mary will pray behind him. Among Al-Mahdi’s characteristics is that he will spend money on his subjects without counting it, along with many of his other righteous deeds that were mentioned in several correct hadiths."[/FONT]

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
here is another article about Dajjal.:wasalam:

The Arrival of Masih ad-Dajjal . Antichrist . Armilus

By alfaarooq1
In the Name of Allah Most Gracious Most Merciful
Welcome to the Great Kingdom of Islaam
Topic: Masih ad-Dajjal . Antichrist . Armilus
Masih ad-Dajjal (Arabic: المسيح الدجّال‎ al-Masih ad-Dajjal, Arabic for “the false messiah”) is an evil spirit figure. He is to appear pretending to be Masih (i.e. the Messiah) at a time, before Yawm al-Qiyamah (Judgment Day), directly comparable to the figures of the Antichrist and Armilus in Christian and Jewish eschatology, respectively. Al-Masih ad-Dajjal refers to “the deceiving Messiah”, a specific end-of times deceiver. Mšiha Daggala, as used in the Syriac Language.
The Masih ad-Dajjal is an Evil Spirit, to the liking of Iblees (The Devil), he will be similar to the making of mankind in appearance and will be to the liking in abilities of the Jin (unseen spirits made from fire), he will be one eyed (i.e. he will only see naari Baatil, Kufr and Evil), he will have the letters KFR (Kufr/ Disbelief) on his forehead, he will call mankind to total destruction (Idolism: Democracy), he will claim to be a prophet then claim to be the Almighty, he will perform miraculous things to lure people into Shirk and Kufr and ultimately those who follow him will go to Hell. Isa Ibn Maryam and Imam Mahdi are the Two Witnesses of the End Time who will fight the Dajjal and defeat him with Al Haqq.
According to Hadith tradition of, Nabi (Prophet) Mohammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’salaam, he prophesized that the Masih-ad-Dajjal would be the last of a series of thirty Dajjals or “deceivers” (Masih-ad-Dajjal will be the false prophet).
Hadith attributed to Nabi (Prophet) Mohammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’salaam, give many signs of the appearance of the Dajjal, and exhorted his followers to recite the first and last ten verses of Sura Al-Kahf, as protection from the trials and mischief of the Dajjal. It is said that he will have the right eye damaged and the left will be working because knowledge acquired through the right eye can be noori (means that pertaining to light) and through the left naari (that pertaining to fire). It is also said that he will have the word Kafeer (nonbeliever) on his forehead.
The belief is based around the events prior to the Day of Judgment around the Second Coming of Isa Alaihi Salaam, when Ad-Dajjal who is blind in his right eye, shall gather an army of those he has deceived and lead them in a war against Isa Alaihi Salaam, who shall be accompanied by an army of the righteous.
He will appear somewhere between Syria and Iraq, then the Mahdi (Rightly Guided One) will come, at which time Prophet Isa Alaihi Salam will return, the Dajjal will travel the whole world preaching his falsehood (Democracy) but will be unable to enter Mekka or Medina. (See Article: Democracy VS Our Religion) his calling will be like music to which people will dance to his tune [i.e. follow a demonic rule "Demon-Cratic"] under this rule all evils like sodomy, interest, fabrication of faith, murder, oppression, abortion, gambling, extra marital relations etc… will be allowed, women will not cover their modesty, natural disasters will become the order of the day.
The 30 Dajjal’s (Deceivers) are people who speak Baatil (Fabrications of Truth)

Hadith

The name given in the hadith to certain religious impostors who shall appear in the world; Nabi Mohammed Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’salaam is related to have said there would be about thirty. These impostors / deceivers are also known as Ulama-e-Soo they will fabricate religion and call people to various forms of Idolism (See Article: Ulama-e-Haqq [Scholars of Truth] VS Ulama-e-Soo [Evil Scholars of Fabrication] )
The Masihu d-Dajjal or “the lying Christ” it is said will be the last of the Dajjals. According to all the hadiths, the masih dajjal has a blind eye, curly hair and also something wrong with his foot. The Masih Dajjal will first say that he is a prophet and then claim to be the Almighty. He will have a hell fire and a paradise by his side and people who refuse to follow him, will be forced to enter the hell-fire, that accompanies him. However, this will merely be an illusion and this will, in reality be cool and safe for this person.
The Illuminati are Illusionists that give people a false impression of what the truth is, they are all agents of Dajjal [The Evil Spirit] Antichrist, they are preparing for his coming in flesh [i.e. in the appearance of man] the Illuminati come in many forms of groups and man made religions. They teach by the eye of Lucifer [electronic communications TV, Radio, Mobile Phones etc…]; their mass hypnosis of the entire world’s population, false news agencies etc… have crept into the homes of the innocent people who follow them blindly. If we look at the Hadith narrated by Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) narrated, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “No Prophet was sent but he warned his people about the one-eyed liar. He is one-eyed, but your Lord is not one-eyed, and between Dajjaal eyes will be written ‘kaafir.’” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, no. 6598) The Dajjal Antichrist has been around in the form of an Evil Spirit for many years luring Jin and Mankind into Idolism and through his false calling various misleading religions of Idolism and self idolism was formed. If we look at another Hadith it stands as confirmation of this; narrated by ‘Imraan ibn Husayn (may Allah be pleased with him) said: “I heard the Messenger of Allah (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) say: ‘From the time of the creation of Adam until the Hour begins [Judgement Day], there will never be a bigger creation than the Dajjal.” (Narrated by Muslim, 5239)
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are three things, whoever is saved from them is truly saved: my death, the killing of a patient Khaleefah, and the Dajjaal (‘antichrist’).”
Ibn Umar radiyallahu anhuma narrates from the Last Prophet regarding Dajjal, ‘…red complexioned, fat, curly haired man, blind in the right eye which looks like a bulging grape.’ (Bukhari)
According to the many Ahaadith describing Dajjal, the most distinguishing feature of his face besides the bulging eye will be the Arabic letters Kaaf (k), Faa (f), Raa (r), on his forehead. These letters spell Kufr (disbelief). All believers, regardless of their literacy will decipher these letters. It has also been ascertained from the Hadith that he will emerge from between Syria and Iraq, and his emergence will become known when he is in Isfahaan, at a place called Judea. He will be of Jewish origin and the Jews of Isfahaan will be his main followers and they will refer to him as the Messiah of Democracy. As he (The Evil Spirit) goes on through the world, Jews and a great number of non-Jewish women will flock to him upon witnessing his false miracles.
Imran ibn Hussain radiyallahu anhu narrated from the Prophet Mohammed (peace & blessings be upon him), ‘Those who hear about Dajjal should stay away from him. By Allah! A person will approach him thinking himself to be a believer. But on seeing his amazing feat he will become his follower.’(Abu Dawood)
‘The Beast (Evil Spirit) was taken and with him the false prophet (al-Masih ad-Dajjal) who wrought miracles before him with which he deceived them.’ (Revelation:19)
The miracles and feats spoken of by the Prophet and John, the writer of the Book of Revelations, are further clarified by the Hadith narrated by Hadhrat Huzaifah radiyallahu anhu: ‘Dajjal will be blind in the right eye. He will have thick hair on his body and he will also have Paradise and Hell with him. Though his Paradise will appear as Jannah (Heaven), in reality it will be Hell, and likewise, though his Hell will appear like Jahannnam, in reality it will be Paradise.’(Muslim)
Those who obey the Dark Messiah will enter his Paradise (and thus enter Hell), and those who denounce him will enter his Hell (and so shall in reality be entering Paradise) [i.e. To the liking of the fire that Ibraheem Alaihi Salaam was thrown into, where he lived for fourty days and fourty nights shall be the fire Dajjal presents unto you for it shall be but an Illusion, Allah is our Protecting Friend and Helper.]. He will travel by means of a gigantic mule, at impossible speeds. He will cause droughts and famine upon those who reject him. But the Thikr [remembrance of the true Lord] will satiate them (See Article: Ark of the Covenant . Tabut al Sakina ). Ubadah ibn Saamit radiyallahu anhu narrates from the Noble Prophet, ‘If you still have any doubts regarding him (Dajjal), then remember, Allah your Sustainer is not one-eyed.people who believe him will go to hell after life, people who don’t believe him will get burned by his smokeless fire.’

A couple of hadith describe the Dajjal as follows:
  • Prophet Mohammed narrated:
The Prophet mentioned the Anti-christ Dajjal in front of the people saying, Allah is not one eyed while Anti-christ, Dajjal is blind but one eye will be covered by thick film and the other will be protruding like a bulging out grape.
  • Narrated ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar: “Allah’s Apostle said. ‘While I was sleeping, I saw myself (in a dream) performing Tawaf around the Ka’ba. Behold, I saw a reddish-white man with lank hair, and water was dropping from his head. I asked, “Who is this?’ They (angel jibreel) replied, ‘The son of Mary.’ Then I turned my face to see another man with a huge body, red complexion and curly hair and blind in one eye. His eye looked like a protruding out grape. They said (to me), He is Ad-Dajjal.’ The Prophet added, ‘The man he resembled most is Ibn Qatan, a man from the tribe of Khuza’a.’” (Translation of Bukhari ,book 88,volume 9,number 242)
  • `Abd Allah ibn `Umar narrated: Once Allah’s Apostle stood amongst the people, glorified and praised Allah as He deserved and then mentioned the Dajjal saying, “l warn you against him (i.e. the Dajjal) and there was no prophet but warned his nation against him. No doubt, Noah warned his nation against him but I tell you about him something of which no prophet told his nation before me. You should know that he is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.”
  • Muhammad told his companions: “Every Messenger of Allah did warn his nation about the trials of Dajjal. Allah, however, delayed Dajjal’s birth and did not let him appear until now. Be aware! he will claim to be the Almighty Allah and try to create doubts in your minds. Have a firm belief, the one-eyed creature cannot be your Lord. He will come out riding on a ‘donkey’, which will have a distance of one mile between its two ears. He will claim to have come with the gifts of paradise and arsenal of hell.”
  • Al Imam Ali was reported to have said: “His right eye will be punctured, and his left eye would be raised to his forehead and will be sparkling like a star. Only the believers will be able to read the word ‘Kufr’ [disbelief], inscribed in bold letters, on his forehead. There will be big mountains of smoke at both front and backsides of his caravan. People will anticipate food within those mountains, during the severe famine. He will be riding on a huge white coloured ‘donkey’ who will cover a mile in a single stride. All rivers, falling in his way, will become dry and he will call upon people in aloud voice, “O my friends come to me! I am your lord who has made your limbs and given you sustenance.
The signs of his coming

The following are signs of the forthcoming of Dajjal:
  • People will stop offering the prayers (Salaah)
  • Dishonesty will be the way of life (Fabrication)
  • Falsehood will become a virtue (Lies)
  • People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains (Sell their faith in fabrication for worldly gain)
  • Usury and bribery will become legitimate (Capitalism)
  • Imbeciles would rule over the wise (Fools instead of true Religious Leaders)
  • innocents would be burned by smokeless fire (Innocent People will be killed in Wars)
  • Pride will be taken on acts of oppression (War Crimes will be taken pride of)
  • The rulers will be corrupt
  • The scholars will be hypocrites (They condemn evil in words but do not act upon it)
  • Adultery will be rampant
  • Women will dress like men and men will dress like women (Sodomy)
  • The liars and treacherous will be respected
  • There will be acute famine at the time (Recession)
The Beast of the Earth
Allah says in the Qur’an, “And when the word [message/ command] is fulfilled concerning them. We shall bring forth a Beast of the Earth [Masih ad Dajjal] to speak unto them because mankind had no faith in our revelation.” (Surah An-Naml 82)
Abdullah-b-Umar said, “I memorised a Hadith from the Messenger of Allah which I have not forgotten. I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, ‘The first of the signs that will come is the rising of the sun from the place of its setting and the emergence of the Beast upon the people. Whichever of these two occurs before the other then the other is right behind it.” (Muslim)
Tafsir [Commentating] on the above verse Ibne Kathir has said that the beast [Dajjal] will appear very near the end of time. When disintegration, corruption, kufr and evil prevail, commands of Allah are ignored, the Deen changed and made a mockery of, it is then Allah will take out the Beast from the earth. (Ibne Kathir) [i.e. Various conflicting Sects and Mathabs will be formed]
Imam Hakim in the light of the above Hadith has said that the rising of the sun from the west will take place before the emergence of the Beast [Masih ad Dajjal]. The Beast will appear on the same day the sun has risen from the west or very soon thereafter. Ibne Hajar after quoting Imam Hakim mentions, “The wisdom in the Beast appearing after the sun has risen from the west is that the door of repentance will close at the time the sun rises from the west. Thus the Beast will emerge to distinguish the believers from the non-believers completing the aim of closing the door of repentance.” (Fathul-Bari)

Biblical verses that confirms the Islamic views:
Masih ad Dajjal’s right eye shall be totally blinded (Zechariah 11:17), we also find In the book of Revelation 13, that Saytaan [Satan] is called the Dragon and Dajjal [the Antichrist] is called the Beast who has the blasphemous name of [KFR i.e. Kufr - Disbelief] on his head [i.e. in his face], the Masih ad Dajjal will then be given the authority of evil by Iblees [the Devil], The Antichrist Dajjal will then call people to Kufr and Shirk [i.e. Idolism], he blasphemes the Almighty Allah by associating partners with Him, and he [Antichrist Dajjal] will slander the Name of Allah, then the Antichrist Dajjal will make war against the Mumineen [those who truly believe in Allah], The representatives and followers of Masih ad Dajjal [the Antichrist] will claim that he is with them as the Holy Spirit but they will in fact be demon possessed by the Evil Spirit, they will call themselves Jews and try to lure people into Idolism [Kufr and Shirk] by means of Illusions, they will set up Images of the Antichrist Dajjal for Idolism.
[Conclusion: It is evident from this that it is without doubt Trinitarian beliefs] Our evidence against these false beliefs are recorded in a list of articles and debates [See Article: The lies of Trinity (The False Trinitarian Beliefs)]
Defeat and death of Dajjal

As before, through the medium of the Hadith, the event of Isa’s return and all that follows has been accurately recorded. He will descend on Mount Afeeq, on the white Eastern Minaret of Damascus. He will descend from the heavens with his hands resting on the shoulders of two angels. His cheeks will be flat and his hair straight. When he lowers his head it will seem as if water is flowing from his hair, when he raises his head, it will appear as though his hair is beaded with silvery pearls. He will descend during the time of Fajr and the leader of the Muslims (Imam Mohammed al Mahdi) will address him thus, ‘O`Prophet of Allah, lead the prayer.’
Isa Alaihi Salaam will decline with the words, ‘The virtue of this nation that follows Islam is that they lead each other.’ Implying that he will pray behind the imam (leader of the muslims) Al Mahdi, as the deen of Allah was completed after revelation of Qura’n and Nabi Mohammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa’salaam being the last prophet of Allah.
After the prayer, Isa Alaihi Salaam will prepare himself to do battle and shall take up a spear. An army shall return from a campaign launched before the arrival of Isa [as]. Isa [as] shall set out in pursuit of Masih ad Dajjal. All those who embraced the evil of Dajjal shall perish even as the breath of Isa [as] touches them. The breath of Isa shall precede him as far as the eye can see. Dajjal will be captured at Lydda. The Dark Messiah shall begin to melt, as lead melts in fire. The spear of Isa shall plunge into Dajjal’s chest, ending his dreaded reign. The followers of Dajjal will be rooted out, for even the trees and rocks will speak out against them. Then all battles shall cease and the world will know an age of peace (Misianic Age). Then truly the sheep will lie in the shadow of the wolf without fear. The rule of Jesus will be just and all shall flock to him to enter the folds of the one true religion, Islaam.
Imam Mahdi and Nabi Isa Alaihi Salaam will call all of mankind to Islaam [i.e. Total Submission to the will of Allah] and all of mankind will be united as Allah has commanded from the Ambiya and their Representatives the Ulama-e-Haqq [The Uniting of the Ummah ]

khangul

your sister
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]:salam2: I hope this thread will be useful to remember and reflect about what's going on nowdays.I don't know if it's the right place ofsuch a matter;so if any moderators want to move to another section,I'll have nothing to remark[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Signs of the Appearance of the Dajjal
and His Destruction
[/FONT]​
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"A lengthy hadith narrated by Ibn Majah, Ibn Khuzaimah, and ad-Dhiyaa’, attributed to Abu Umamah, reports that the Prophet of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said:[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and alhamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 7875] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abdullah bin Umar narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The fitnah of Al-Ahlas (continuous calamity) is mass desertion and war. Then, the fitnah of As-Sarraa [meaning ‘the rich’, when some reach people use their money to hire others to fight for them] will start from under the feet of a man who claims that he is of me (of my descendants). However, he is not of me, for my loyal friends are the ones who have taqwa. Afterwards, people will unite around a man whose reign is unstable. Then, the fitnah of Ad-Duhaymaa [it is called ‘dark and black fitnah’ because of its enormity] (will start) and will not leave any member of this nation without severely touching him. When it is thought that its time has come to an end, it will be lengthened. Meanwhile (during this fitnah), a man will wake up as a believer and will meet the night as a disbeliever, until people divide into two camps: A camp of belief that contains no hypocrisy, and a camp of hypocrisy that contains no belief. If this happens, then await the Dajjal on that day or the next.” [Ahmad, Abu Dawood and al-Hakim, Mishkatul-Masabih, vol. 4, no. 5403] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]There are other signs to the imminent coming of the Dajjal. Mu’ath narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“The flourishing of Jerusalem will mark the desertion of Yathrib (Madinah). The desertion of Yathrib will mark the start of Al-Malhamah [the great war that will start between ar-Rum and the Muslim forces before Muslims conquer Constantinople for the second time]. The start of Al-Malhamah will mark the conquering of Constantinople. The conquering of Constantionple will mark the appearance of Dajjal.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 4096] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The flourishing of Jerusalem will happen by the hands of Muslims, by the will of Allah (swt), after it will be retrieved from the Jews. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Holy Land will be the seat of the Caliphate because the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said to Ibn Hawalah, [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“O Ibn Hawalah! If you live to see the seat of the Caliphate of the Holy Land, then earthquakes, disasters and great calamities are imminent. Then, the Hour will be closer to people than this hand of mine to your head!” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 420, and he says, “Sahih”] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Then, Muslims will migrate to Ash-Sham to join the Jihad against the enemies of Allah (swt) from among the Jews and Christians. People of Madinah will desert it, not because they dislike it, but for the purpose of joining the Jihad for the sake of Allah (swt). Then, it will be totally uninhibited, wild animals and beasts will roam through it, and it will stay deserted until the Hour begins. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Abu Hurairah narrated that the Messenger of Allah, sallallahu ‘alaihi wa sallam, said: [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“Madinah will be deserted while in its prime! Then, it will be inhabited by birds and beasts.” [Al-Hakim in Al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 436] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]“They (Muslims) will leave Madinah while in its prime. Only wild beasts and birds will roam it. The last persons to be gathered (for the beginning of the Last Day) will be two shepherds from (the tribe) of Muzainah heading towards Madinah. They will be herding their sheep, and (when they reach it) they will find it deserted. When they reach Thaniyyat Al-Wadaa’ they will collapse on their foreheads (because the Hour will have started then).” [Ahmad, Al-Bukhari and Muslim, As-Silsilah As-Sahihah, vol. 2, no. 683][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Also, Abdullah bin ‘Amr said, “There will be a time among people when every believer will migrate to Ash-Sham.” [Al-Hakim in al-Mustadrak, vol. 4, p. 457, and he says “Sahih according to the conditions of Bukhari and Muslim” Adh-Dhahabee agrees.] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Destruction of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As was narrated in the Hadith by An-Nawwas bin Sam’an, the Dajjal will be killed at the hand of Jesus son of Mary. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Dajjal’s death will occur after the angels turn him towards Ash-Sham away from the outskirts of Madinah. He will perish in Ash-Sham near the eastern door of Lud in Palestine, may Allah (swt) return it to the Muslim. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Before we start mentioning the second coming of Jesus son of Mary, we will mention the story of Al-Mahdi, Muhammad bin Abdillah.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Al-Mahdi will appear just before the coming of Jesus, alaihis salam. He will lead the Muslim nation with justice and kindness and establish Allah’s rule. A righteous Caliphate will reappear after the earth has experienced its share of injustice and tyranny. Jesus, alaihis salam, son of Mary will pray behind him. Among Al-Mahdi’s characteristics is that he will spend money on his subjects without counting it, along with many of his other righteous deeds that were mentioned in several correct hadiths."[/FONT]

:salam2:

:jazaak:

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I found this article, is it true?

Egyptian Sheikh: The Dajjal will come forth from a Jewish woman from Iran

Source:

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2010/03/e...come-forth-from-a-jewish-woman-from-iran.html

I know there is hadith confirming dajjal to be a jew:

Book 41, Number 6995:

Abu Sa'id Khudri reported:Ibn Sa'id said to me somethhing for which I felt ashamed. He said: I can excuse others; but what has gone wrong with you, O Companions of Muhammad, that you take me as Dajjal? Has Allah's Apostle(may peace be upon him) not said that he would be a Jew whereas I am a Muslim and he also said that he would not have children, whereas I have children, and he also said: verily, Allah has prohibited him to enter Mecca whereas I have performed Pilgrimage, atid. he went on saying this that I was about to be impressed by his talk. He (however) said this also: I know where he (Dajjal) is and I know his father abd I mother, and it was said to him: Won't you feel pleased if you would be the same person? Thereupon he said: If this offer is made to me, I would not resent that.

LeRoom