sikh

uk brother

salam, have a sikh work colleague who said islam has found errors in christianity and hinduism. why hasnt islam found errors in sikhism. all i know is sikhism is a small eligion created in the 16ht century. is there any errors in sikhism. i. e. there holy book the granth sahib?? thanks

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
salam, have a sikh work colleague who said islam has found errors in christianity and hinduism. why hasnt islam found errors in sikhism. all i know is sikhism is a small eligion created in the 16ht century. is there any errors in sikhism. i. e. there holy book the granth sahib?? thanks

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

whoever studies sikhism will find error in it.nothing is error free except the word of Allah.
i heard that there guru or whatever he is was a muslim.i heard they refused to attack the holy lands once saying that their guru perform pilgrimaget there.and that they started their religion after his death by worshipping him.

dunno if that strickly true though.

Abdul25

Logical Believer
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

whoever studies sikhism will find error in it.nothing is error free except the word of Allah.
i heard that there guru or whatever he is was a muslim.i heard they refused to attack the holy lands once saying that their guru perform pilgrimaget there.and that they started their religion after his death by worshipping him.

dunno if that strickly true though.

:salam2:

Your wrong sister, Guru Nanak was not a Muslim, yes his religion is mixture of many religions. there books are not divine but rather written by their gurus.so it is human effort and it has many mistakes and yes only Word of Allah i.e Quran is free of errors .
brother you can check Wikipedia for general info about them

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:

Your wrong sister, Guru Nanak was not a Muslim, yes his religion is mixture of many religions. there books are not divine but rather written by their gurus.so it is human effort and it has many mistakes and yes only Word of Allah i.e Quran is free of errors .
brother you can check Wikipedia for general info about them

like i said its hearsay and doubtful.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
why hasnt islam found errors in sikhism. all i know is sikhism is a small religion created in the 16th century.
:wasalam:,

Islam has not found errors in sikhism.....not because its error-free but because, in-depth study of sikhism if not much done. and the reasons are:

1. its is confined to small area and small community. so much dawah is not focused on them.

2. it doesnt say that it is God-revealed religion.

3. its basically a mixture of Islam and hinduism to promote their unity.

Basics of sikhism

Scotpak

Absolutely!.Sikhism is just a small religion that isn't taken seriously by most people.It began as a movement against oppression eventually turning into a religion though their Guru Nanak never claimed to be a Prophet and neither is he a major religious figure!

Historically, they've been very hostile towards us Muslim's partly because their Guru's were killed by the Mughal's and then Pakistan tookover their holiest shrines after the new nation was established.

ISLAM IS THE ONLY TRUTH, period!

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/

Dear brother in Islam

Click on the link below.

Inshallah this will help you in dealing with him. download the sikhism part 1 and 2 given in the website below.

http://understand-islam.net/site/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=44&Itemid=45

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
This is speculation...

A. Christianity, Judaism, and Islam are the three major religons of the world. All three claim to believe in One God and believe that they received revelations from that God. As a result, the majority of the world's inhabitants adheres to one of these three faiths. As Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala did indeed send Books to all three of these denominations, He addressed them specifically. Now in the Quran, Muslims are addressed, and Jews and Christians are referred to. The rest are considered polytheists.

B. Sikhism was founded by an individual who created the religion. It's actually a mixture of Hinduism and Islam. This is an artificial, man-made faith. There are dozens of religions like this being developed every day. Allah Subhanu wa Ta'ala is addressing the faiths that HE sent Prophets and Messengers to. The one for which HE sent revelations. This "tripartite" of faiths is all stemming from belief in the same God. Sikhs are not considered to have belief in the same God as us.

C. Sikhism was founded in the 15th century. That's wayyy after the Quran was revealed. The Quran alludes to polytheism and shirk as many of the world's faiths contain elements of this. However, I believe Sikhism isn't directly addressed as it not only falls int the category of polytheistic faiths, but also because it doesn't stem from the same belief in monotheism that the Abrahamic faiths do.

Hope this makes sense.

sajjuaiah

CONCEPT OF GOD IN MAJOR RELEGIONS

As-salaamalaikum,

Please go thru the attached book "CONCEPT OF GOD IN MAJOR RELEGIONS"

By Dr. Zakir naik.

Attachments

• en_Concept_of_God_in_Major_Religions.pdf
    221.1 KB · Views: 29

Sakeena

Ma salaams,

Wow. very informative. Thanks for enlightening us mashaAllah! I'm listening to the lectures about Baabism/Baha'ism. Alhamdulilah for Islam! :hijabi:

the99

all religion could stupid because quran is arabic

all religion could stupid because quran is arabic because all religion book dont arabic, all religion need aware quran is arabic language mean they maybe not error, because most world religion never understand about arabic quran is powerfil

if i wrong or correct, allah know best,

sikh or hindi was not arabic language , they could stupid joke becuase they want hate islam