Silent Cry documentary

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaikum. this documentary is supposed to come out soon inshAllah. now it has only aired in three places. These students filmed the region of Ogadenia and what has happened there. these are real images of real people and their real lives. so watch out for the document, this one is just a preview to give you an idea. wasalamu alaikum.

[yt]ADhd2v9mqb4[/yt]

palestine

Servant of Allah
actual website is down here:

http://silentcry.co.uk/

by the way, this region(ogadenia) is where i came from. and i actually had a soldier from the opposing team step on my head to climb to a higher elevation and my sister and mother cried but they couldnt say or do anything, otherwise they would've been killed. that memory sticks with. just thought i'd share and ever since i've had deep deep headaches. his boot had spikes on the bottom and he was a macho man. i was only 8 years old. lucky that my head didn't split apart.

aisha16

Assalamu Allaykum sis

WOOOOW sad story, im really sorry to hear that. Disgusting, evil soldier @ the story u said. I've heard about the documentary, they have a page on Facebook. But yeah, IA get a chance to watch it. May the people of Ogadenia be helped, AMEEN

I'm really angry cuz nobody shows Somalia, or Chechnya, or Kashmir much attention and Ogadenia too....