Sister Aminah Assilmi passed away

Searching_soul

:salam2:

May Allah have mercy on sister Aminah Assilmi.
May Allah (swt) Widen her grave and grant her peace in it. Ameen.
She passed away in a car accident :(

To those who don't know her background, you can search "Aminah Assilmi" in this forum. She was a revert muslimah who strived hard to teach others this beautiful religion. Her lectures are available in Youtube as well... Please include her in all your duas.

:wasalam:

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Sister, do you have the source of this news? Innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Thank you akhi for the source.

Once, I read about her story here in TTI. MashaAllah it brought tears to my eyes. And just a few second ago, I read again her story in a book about reverts to Islam.

May Allah bless her soul. Aminn

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Inna Lillaahi waInna ilayhi raaji`oon. May Allaah grant her the best reward in the next life.

MSyed

Inna Lillaahi wa Inna Ilaihi Rajioon. May Allah, Lord of the Words, Bless her and award her Janna. Aameen

danny panther

Thank you akhi for the source.

Once, I read about her story here in TTI. MashaAllah it brought tears to my eyes. And just a few second ago, I read again her story in a book about reverts to Islam.

May Allah bless her soul. Aminn
Salams to brothers and sisters all over the planet , may allah give her jannah , inshallah .

salahdin

سُوۡرَةُ آل عِمرَان

كُلُّ نَفۡسٍ۬ ذَآٮِٕقَةُ ٱلۡمَوۡتِ*!ۗ وَإِنَّمَا تُوَفَّوۡنَ أُجُورَڪُمۡ يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَـٰمَةِ*!ۖ فَمَن زُحۡزِحَ عَنِ ٱلنَّارِ وَأُدۡخِلَ ٱلۡجَنَّةَ فَقَدۡ فَازَ*!ۗ وَمَا ٱلۡحَيَوٰةُ ٱلدُّنۡيَآ إِلَّا مَتَـٰعُ ٱلۡغُرُورِ (١٨٥)

Al-E-Imran

Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion. (185)
3:185

Inna Lillaahi waInna ilayhi raaji`oon. May Allaah grant her jannah .She strived for the cause of ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH. In trial and tribulation she never gave up may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH .

abulzan07

:salam2:
From Allah we Come and to Allah we Return

MashAllah she was very gud muslimah a role model for everyone and I have read so many revert stories but i found her story one of the best and al the harship she went through for Islam and den later how her whole family accepted Islam