Sister arrested for niqab

Status
Not open for further replies.

booya

Warning: This is very disturbing. May Allah help us to be patient this Ramadan, and keep our brothers and sisters in our dua.

A Shaykh posted this video on his FB:

[yt]ti18IwEOucE[/yt]

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
May Allah preserve her.

It's seriously hard for me to control my anger at seeing this even though it's Ramadan. So what do I say?

They want to hate? Let them hate.

Their time is coming.

JenGiove

My heart just ripped to shreads hearing her screams of rage and pain.....I can't understand it! It's a piece of clothing! What is so hard to understand?! What is so scary about a piece of cloth?!?!?

STUPID French Government!!

xAllahKnowsBestx

My heart just ripped to shreads hearing her screams of rage and pain

Same here. :( This is just too sad.. How they're oppressing our Muslim sisters for dressing MODESTLY. What difference is it going to make if they could see her face or not. They're the ones who are okay with having topless beaches, and that's just "fine". Stupid double standards.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Do Not Arrest Her!!!

Warning: This is very disturbing. May Allah help us to be patient this Ramadan, and keep our brothers and sisters in our dua.

A Shaykh posted this video on his FB:

[yt]ti18IwEOucE[/yt]

~~~
:salam2:

We have the right to be honoured with our dressing!
We have our holy qur'an as our witness in the house of justice!

Holy qur'an>sourate al-kâfirûn (les infidèles)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDII0dguQ2Y&feature=related
[yt]eDII0dguQ2Y[/yt]
This is a violation
to treat our sister like this!
Ofcourse it against the law of humanity!!!

She is in a proper dress code for public
That is very wrong to arrest her!!!

~May Allah swt give :SMILY252:her patience and comfort~Amin!
And
~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslim~Amin!

Thank you
for sharing this video
brother.
:jazaak:

╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀─█▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀─▀─▀▀▀─█───▀───────▀▀▀╠╣
╠╣█─█──▀──█─█─█─█▀▀▀█─█▀█─█╠╣
╠╣█─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀─█╠╣
╠╣▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀──▀▀▀╠╣
╠╚╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╝╣
╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝
Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak To
All My Family In Islam.
Take Care!
~Wassalam.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
They treat her like she committed a murder :( ,It's really depressing,how the state of matter is nowadays.InshaAllah soon their persecution will end.May Allah help our sisters.Ameen.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
Yeah, how many French cops does it take to arrest a sister in hijab?

While they were doing that, someone else was getting robbed/raped/killed I guarantee.

Absolutely ridiculous.

::NERDRAGE::

complex_man

everyone should follow the law of the state or leave. wearing niqab is illegal in France, so if some one doesn't agree with their law. he must migrate some where (to muslim country ) and live a peaceful life. they are right in that Face identification must be there. How do i know who is there in Burqa????? . i say wearing Burqa is Pakistan is must as our society is corrupt in mind while there only Hijab will suffice.

P.S. wearing niqab is not Wajib. listen to Dr.Zakir naiq.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
everyone should follow the law of the state or leave. wearing niqab is illegal in France, so if some one doesn't agree with their law. he must migrate some where (to muslim country ) and live a peaceful life. they are right in that Face identification must be there. How do i know who is there in Burqa????? . i say wearing Burqa is Pakistan is must as our society is corrupt in mind while there only Hijab will suffice.

P.S. wearing niqab is not Wajib. listen to Dr.Zakir naiq.

Brother,I partly agree with you.Then there might be problems with some sisters so that they cannot leave France due to some financial reason perhaps.Also in these days of fitnah,which is everywhere in the world,covering face is highly recommended for sisters.Plus these vile french people are stopping muslimahs from following their religion and no law on earth is greater than Allah's laws.Banning niqaab is just the beginning,these vile creatures will gradually move onto bigger issues and slowly start doing away with compulsory things(hope not inshaAllah),but apparently that is what their motto is ,not allow muslims to practice.Persecute the practicing ones so that the non practicng ones will move away further.They seek to impose their laws on muslims,you are right in a way that muslims should migrate from place where they are persecuted and not allowed to practice,but what if they dont have the means to and are financially not so sound?There are problems with many people.These draconian laws will inshaAllah not deter our sisters and brothers from practicing.War seems to be the only solution to this problem,since these guys are hell bent on waging war against those who try to practice Islam,who are stuck there because of some reasons.
Allah knows best.

:wasalam:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

If I ever go to France I will keep niqab as protest!

If they forbid Christianity I go there huge cross on my shoulder.

If Jewism then I have David Star.

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself

If I ever go to France I will keep niqab as protest!

If they forbid Christianity I go there huge cross on my shoulder.

If Jewism then I have David Star.

Right on, sister! Fight the power! Damn the man! :SMILY209:

For too many years I have sat idly by and not cared about anything so long as I wasn't bothered. I think that has to change...

JenGiove

@Sister Harb.....you are such a riot!...I'll stand there with you!

I partially agree with you complex man regarding the fact that you have no idea who is in the Niqab but, was she entering a governmental office? Then I can understand the need to be able to ID a person but to simply outright the Niqab is just wrong.

Sadly, banning a facet of the practice of a person's religion isn't just in France. Here in the states, a native American can not own an Eagle feather without a permit. Can't wear it, can't be given as a gift for honorable deeds...nope. The most revered bird of the Natives and we can't honor our own religion because of governmental laws. Even the gathering of certain plants used in our ceremonies are banned......Why? because the WHITE man over-harvested the sacred plants...

Perseveranze

You know, in the early Islamic era, if something like this happened to even 1 Muslim woman, the Ummah would've declared war. At the time of the Prophet(pbuh), a jewish man took the hijaab of a Muslim woman... And boy did he regret it. In fact, because of what he did to one woman, his whole tribe got besieged.

Look at this short lecture -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6g6NuJfWkw

Check this out too - http://youtu.be/wr6ayDKg_m4

Subhnallah, so much has changed.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

My post must have been deleted. So let me try again.

1. The sister was alone. Why are you going out without a male companion when you know they have a policy to arrest you. Do you think the police will chase the woman who is alone or the one with the male?

2. Why did the cameraman not get involved. He stayed a safe distance.

3. What is a Muslim scholar doing on facebook???

4. When a country has a law, however, insipid it is, you can not challenge it singlehandely. If you are going to break the law you must do it in a group.

5. What benefit was this sisters actions during Ramadan.

Do you think the police play when they arrest you. She will be stripped and patted down. D

Sisters..if you are prepared to be arrested find out the process. It ain't pretty. Are you ready for the ramifications of being arrested.

Brother Complex man..do you have a video you can post?

complex_man

Sister aapa. i agree with you. we should not get excited or emotional about this issue. this is their country, their law. if some one comes to my province Balochistan , he/ she should follow what ever the law of the land is or he/ she should leave. it is the demand of french people.

here is the video

[yt]ehYxS1LJwBg&feature=related[/yt]

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

The issue of niqaab is debated among scholars, though I support the view for it. Anyways, as brother complex_man has stated it is their country and they make the laws. So we can not actually expect a non-Islamic government to make laws which will be compatible with Islam. This also highlights the importance of the establishment of sharia law in the lands and its dominance over the others.

I pray to Allah that the golden ages of Islam return soon.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

In this day and time the police will kill you in one second. Just look at the number of deaths in the US at the hands of the police.

The French need the Muslims to keep the population a robust number. They keep the economy going. Many of the sisters who are wearing niqab are born in France.

As the French pride themselves as being social democrats and belive they are the only source of civilization in the universe, the Muslims must take social action in a manner that the French understand. Massive strikes by all Muslims.

It is time to get serious and the clerics in France need to alert the brothers of the consequences of women being arrested. They can lose jobs. They will be touched by the kuffir, both men and women.

Before encouraging sisters to go wear niqab..think it through. A simple arrest can follow you for a long time.

And is this necessarily a good deed?

samiha

---------
Staff member

I don't have time to write much but, a few points:

1) Aapa your post was not deleted, until known that it was, please do not assume, I don't find that fair in the least.

2) This news is not new, meaning it was not in the month of Ramadaan. So again that's a misconception.

As for the rest, Allaah knows best. My heart goes out to the sisters in France. Never would I encourage a sister to remove her niqaab as I believe on principle, what is done for Allaah should never be taken down for fear of the creation. But it does underline the importance of Hijrah, esp from the lands in which Islaam cannot be freely practiced.

May Allaah ease their situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.