Video Sister Carolyne in England accepts the truth and becomes Muslim, Love for Islam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saifuddin

The beauty of muslimah,Alhamdulillah

i am very happy when saw her wearing "tudung" (term of Malaysia muslimah jilbab).

kheireddine

welcome to the true path

Al hamdu lillah who has choosen you among billions of people you sister caroline to to convert to islam,there is no better gift than this.this is the way of everlasting happiness.You have to be strong and develope a strong faith trust ALLAH and his prophet (saw) and put the prophet (saw)and his companion as the example who must be followed.may ALLAH protect you sister http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/images/smilies/assalam.gif
:salam2:

belikemohamed

Thank you note

Salamo alikom
it is really wonderfull to hear that
i wish you good faith and may allah assist you
tks to god for islam and iman faith
salamo alikom

aymanebel

a yam salaheddine from morocco

a yam salaheddine from morocco speack frensh please
vous etes tres bien je suis musulman pratiquant et je suis tres heureux de voire des fille comme toi se convertir en islam si tu veux mecrire ou venir visiter le maroc en vous invite avec le plus grand des plaisir

EMAIL AND PHONE NUMBER REOMOVED

Muslemano

:mashallah: Really I wish her all good in life and heavens in after life , i would like and ask Allah to marry from such sisters to raise the both of us our faith.[/LEFT][/B]
Really I wish her all good in life and heavens in after life , i would like and ask Allah to marry from such sisters to raise the both of us our faith.

Teomostra

Mashallah,
I understand where she is coming from. And I hope she knows that everything comes gradually, not everybody can do everything over night.. You are on the right path sister.. Dont give up!

jugnu

:ma: :astag:
[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/carolyne_turntoislam.jpg[/imgleft]Carolyne decided to become Muslim. Carolyne says> "if any human being doesnt question why we're here, then... i think there is something wrong in that.One part of me was saying that it might upset people if i did this, it got to the stage in January, three years ago, when i just thought i have to follow this, this is the right way. I like to identify myself as a muslim........ I do think i really should be covering my head......" She talks about how she first told her parents that she was Muslim. How and Why she became Muslim, as well as her thoughts on Hijab.

Please help our site, by linking back to us and spreading TurnToIslam.Com .

[vg]2361039010867360531[/vg]

jugnu

allah o akber

this is very good web site specially for the those muslims who take islam as granted and do not appereciate how wonderful islam really is

simple82best

Salam alykum

Mashaallah ALLAHUBARIKFY.. Keep praying to Allah, he will easy yourway through every step you take.. Allah is closer to you then your back born. How can I contact this Beautyful sister? I have best intension inshaallah.

Jazak ALLAH kheir

moielhassan

:shymuslima1: Salam alikom,
I really appreciated the stories of new muslims from darkness to the light of Islam.
Congratulations! Praise to Allah who guided you to Islam, the path to success in this life and the next.
No doubt there is lots of to learn and obstacles to overcome, but with a sincere effort and strong faith in Allah, everything will fall into place.
Search for your nearest Mosque. The mosque is your learning center and it's an ideal place for you to meet muslims. I can suggest some books: Fundamentals of Tawheed. The Pillars of Islam and Iman.
My last advice to our sister Carolyne is:
D'ont learn your religion from any one or any place, make sure you are learning it from practicing muslims and from trusted sources.
May Allah guide you and and bless you.

taufik

Assalamualaikum...
Alhamdulillah...My name is Taufik from Malaysia.
Now i can meet my brothers and sisters all over the world...
Allahuakbar...
To Miss Carolyne Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahiwabarakatuh...
and welcome.

sanzeeb

thanks.

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to whin this world & hereafter InshAllah.

salam

brother u r completely right . thanks for your true verse.May ALLAHA keep us in HIS way.

ALLAHAFEZ

Delyan

May Allah help all these new muslims in there journey to atmost taqwa and reward everyone who inspire people with such short films and documentaries

Subhan Allahi wal Hamdulillahi wala ilaha wallahu Akbar

ameen
Mash Allah Allah O akbar

Nur Sarah

this is the same video that had this website posted on...i saw it on Youtube and was interested in the story...knowing there are other converts like me...because i am from the west living in an asian cuntry i have not had the chance to meet other converts or born muslimfrom the west...Nur Sarah

iniyan

Salam alaikum,

Another nice one (seems like a continuation of "Aminah's Story" video?)

I do hope that no one really thinks the piece of cloth over her head means that she is any more (or less) religious.
asalamualikum, a piece of cloth over the head is certainly religious and makes one religious because to expose to the world ones identity does show how much one is comitted to his/her beliefs.

ismaelon

Allahu akbar

:salam2:
Sorry, I will to write french because I've just start to learn english
voila je suis heureux d'avoir vu cela :ma: c'est tres bien qu'allah nous guide dans le droit chemin avec le prophete salla allahu alaihi wa sallam

et :salam2: votre frere en Dieu ismael

Status
Not open for further replies.