sister defenders herself against tv presenters on hijab

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
it was just perfect the way she replied back to them. she sure has my support. may we all be so brave as to stand up to whomever trys to put our religion down...ameen:SMILY346:

truth4real

salam alaykum i found the woman presenter really annoying the interview was done and she was trying to say i know you love your religon but as a inteligent woman why do you do it (what a insult t islam)

apocalypse77

ironically the half naked white women is the oppress one cos shes wearing tight clothes that she can barely breathe just to please men..not that it matters, but since she say the muslim girl in jilbab shldnt wear jilbab cos shes intelligent make me wana shoot at her.just as there can be women who ar eallowed to be naked i dont see nay reason why women shhouldnt be covered

amyaishazouaoui

:salam2:

What really angered me in this case was that the school had "islamic clothing" of salwaar kameez. this i cultural clothing. I think it would have been better if the school had made long skirts into uniform, thatway there may have been a chance that this case would never have been brought to court, or less of an issue wrt jilbab.

This is another reason why muslims need to get involved with parent teacher associations and goverors of the schools our children go to.

:wasalam:

Jihan

there were statments she made that I felt were really strong: there are girls who want to wear the jilbaab but their parents are stopping them from going any further.
and she continued to say: but my my parents give me the freedom of wearing my jilbaab.
wow! not only did dhe say that wearing the jilbaab was something many girls desired and were being preventef by it, but also she referred to as frredom to wear it. this is really smart way of making the nonmuslims understand that wearing the hijaab is something desired.

mashAllah she is smart and confident!!!!