Video Sister Tanya explains how she became Muslim.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Sister Tanya explains how she became Muslim. A new Muslima is telling her story

[imgleft]http://www.turntoislam.com/images/tti/sister_tanya1.jpg[/imgleft] Sister Tanya from Canada talks about her life before Islam. "What attracted me to ISlam was the beauty of it... i had not been exposed to the media stereotypes... I would stay awake around the clock just so i could get my hands on anything that would talk about God, to find out who he Really Was "

[vg]107476695340909002[/vg]

Anssam12

Allah (SWT) is Noor (Light), & guides to HIS Noor (Light), Whom HE (SWT) likes, HE (SWT) had guided you, to his straight path, please hold to it firmly, to win this world & hereafter InshAllah.

Allah (SWT) did not create this world randomly, every thing in it has an orbit or a path, and this path should lead us to Allah (SWT) (The Noor). Thanks for Allah (SWT) for sending us The Map (The Noble Quraan), & Prophet Mohammed (PBUH) as an explainer & guider in this world, to show us the right path (his Sunnah) that leads to wide & deep ocean of Noor (ALLAH) SWT, which is full of precious & valuable things of this world & hereafter.

iniyan

alhamdulillah

asalamualikum sister,it is always joyful to hear someone becoming a member of islamic fraternity, i thank you for having given this joy to me let Allah (swt) reward us all. :ma:

M

mamun

welcome

As salamu alikum
sister tanya how do u do to day? may ALLAH bless you.
mamun
from bangladesh.:salah: