sisters onli section

Im having problems with my account firstly I cant even access my own profile page secondly how do I post on the sister only section because it doesn't even allow me any access. If you no the answer id be grateful to hear it jazakallah

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salam alaikum

You have to sign up for the Muslim section, then you'll be able to enter once you have permission. This is what I do to get on my profile page, I click on private messages from the right top corner (where your stats are), and then it has the profile selection there,

Hope this helped, ask again if you don't understand

samiha

---------
Staff member
Im having problems with my account firstly I cant even access my own profile page secondly how do I post on the sister only section because it doesn't even allow me any access. If you no the answer id be grateful to hear it jazakallah

Assalaamu 'alaykum

My apologies - The requests for the Sister's only section have been a little back logged - but Alhamdulillaah they have been sorted now.

Welcome to the Sister's section! You'll find that sub-forum is now open to you. I also request that if any other sisters find that after sending in a request it's not accepted within a week that they just post a reminder on my (or another active sister Mod's) profile if possible and I'll try to get that sorted out as soon as possible inshaAllaah.

As for accessing profile pages, that permission is automatically granted for those who allow their profiles to be viewed after approx the 36-40th post you make. So keep positively contributing to the forum and inshaAllaah you'll find that accessible to you in no time.

wasalaam

1stladi

new to islam
salaam alaikum
i am also wondering some of the same things..im currently new on the site and am unable to access my own profile nor am i allowed to access others nor post feed back or forums.. inshallah its because in new to the site

haya1

:salam2:
i am facing the same problem. i want to join sister only club but i have no access please help me.. thanks in advance

:salam2: