sisters sports in b'ham

umm hussain

This website was set up to help organise and advertise sporting and social events for muslim ladies in and around Birmingham. We now welcome non-muslim ladies in the community to join us also. Particular attention is given to those events which provide for the needs of muslim women in particular, especially with respect to segregation and other Islamic values. Here you will find information on forthcoming events and you will also be able to put your name down for them in the Guestbooks.

http://www.sistersgames.com/index.html

Abdul Malik

fitness sessions

Asalam alaikum

Do you know if the instructors do private session i.e for youth groups???

Jazakallah khairain

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2:

thats cool lol, although I think more important brothers should be getting fit and healthy too! --

Globalpeace

Banned
Martial Arts for Sisters in Birmingham!

Asslamo Allaikum,

A good friend of mine (male) teaches Sisters in Birmingham and keeps bugging me to come & help him with demonstrations…

So one day asked him, Why me?

And he said that because other brothers are too soft & he knows that I will actually try to hurt him & he wants Sisters to see that it really works in actual hard-street-fight-scenarios!

From what I hear most of these Sisters are in La-La-land, so they don’t kick/punch/hit hard and his plan is to use me to inject venom into the place…I’ll be damned if I go and make a fool out of myself in front of a bunch of Hijabees/Niqabees! No way!!!!!!!!!!!

He did a demo in front of our school girls and I got used as a punch/kick bag by a bunch of 12 year olds and trust me even with the pad you feel it when a 12 year old girl kicks you in the groin!

P.S.: Any Sisters who want information I can ring him & get the specific locations/times, Insha’Allah.

P.P.S: Whether you are a Bro/Sis in a confrontation always seek an exit (run away) but Whenever you decide to fight, you fight to hurt someone BAD and take’em out...