Slmz Bros & Sis, Introduction to Aaliyah Kelly

Aaliyah Kelly

Assalamualaykum Brothers and Sisters

:bismillah: My name is Aaliyah (Glenda) Kelly, Im 25 years of age, but im only really Um.... 1 and a half now. And already in grade 4 @ Madrasa. he he he.

Looking for Muslim Friends!!!
Would anyone be interested?

Ps. And I thought that I was one of Few New Muslims around going through trials and tribulations!! How wrong was I! The almighty Allah has so much mercy on us.
I’m so proud to be a Muslim. Aren't YOU???

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu wa maghfiratuh,

welcome to the website sister,

BinteShafi

Left long ago
wa alaykum salam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu wa maghfiratuh

welcome to the website sister,

Asslam u Alaikum warahmatuallahi wabarakatuhu sister,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will benefit from here insha Allah

Brother Mabsoot, can you please provide us the evidence of using wa maghfiratuh at the end of salam. I had asked this question a while ago but never got a response. I hope you wouldn't mind sparing sometime for this.

Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
و عليكم السلام
welcome home sister
yes I'm very proud to be a Moslemah al7amdulillah for this blessing .

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Asslam u Alaikum warahmatuallahi wabarakatuhu sister,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will benefit from here insha Allah

Brother Mabsoot, can you please provide us the evidence of using wa maghfiratuh at the end of salam. I had asked this question a while ago but never got a response. I hope you wouldn't mind sparing sometime for this.

Wa Alaikum Salam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah sister

Ukhti i once heard in a lecture here (in my country by an ustaz) that it is actually the most complete way to give salam which is "Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh wa maghfiroh wa ridhwanah".
But saying "Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh" is said to be enough and the most common.
The longer the sentence, the more rewarding. Wallahua'lam.
Thats what i remembered from the lecture.

Wassalam.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

:bismillah: My name is Aaliyah (Glenda) Kelly, Im 25 years of age, but im only really Um.... 1 and a half now. And already in grade 4 @ Madrasa. he he he.

Ps. And I thought that I was one of Few New Muslims around going through trials and tribulations!! How wrong was I! The almighty Allah has so much mercy on us.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Welcome ukhti to this forum. Hope you'll benefit to the best in this site. And if you dont mind me asking, I quite dont understand about you being 1 and a half and now in madrasa. Did u meant that u are a revert sister? :)
Take care.

Waalaykumusalam wa rahmatullah.

Maha*

Asalamu alaikum, and welcome to the site. Inshaa Allah you will make lots of Muslim friends on here! :)

South Africa, Sarah, where are you? :D

maYRam

:salam2:
hi siS Aaliyah!
that was a very nice introduction..
i also had some problems on reverting but alhamd'Allah he has given me strength to go through it all..
stay strong sister!
may Allah bless u..
i'm here for u!
:hijabi:
:wasalam:

BinteShafi

Left long ago
Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah sister

Ukhti i once heard in a lecture here (in my country by an ustaz) that it is actually the most complete way to give salam which is "Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh wa maghfiroh wa ridhwanah".
But saying "Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh" is said to be enough and the most common.
The longer the sentence, the more rewarding. Wallahua'lam.
Thats what i remembered from the lecture.

Wassalam.

Jazaki Allahu Khayra for the reply sis. Can I have some proof from the Sunnah of Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam or companions?