"SNAKE" Dream

Asalam Ali Kum to all my brother and sisters,

i had a dream last nyt about a snake, i saw a snake a big snake like anaconda. and i was on top of a shed i killed it and made a few pieces of it in my dream i also saw my dad after killing the snake i showed the snake to my dad. and thats the end of my dream.i rarely see dreams..and today after waking up i had no idea that i saw a dream it just came to my mind wen i saw the shed thats just in the fron lawn of our home..i haven't told this dream to any 1 yet..i just feel a bit freaked out coz i never had such a dream in my life..i would be very great full to any Muslim brother or sister who can Interpret this dream for me.

Jazak Allah!
Faisal Ahmed

zakiyah

muslim sis
salam brother
i hope ur in good health and eeman AMEEN.:tti_sister:
MAY ALLAH (swt) keep u in his HIFZ O EMAAN.AMEEN.
waslam

Ghareebah

Bint Abdulkadir
:salam2:

i had two dreams about a snake, each time i was scrad, i dont know what is means hopefully nothing serious :shymuslima1:

Thanks

Thank u brothers and sisters for ur kind response and concern, but firstly i wasnt at all scared of the snake nd 2ndly i killed it.im just concerned that if Allah is trying to warn me of something that has previously happened or is about to happen in the future.. Allah Knows best!

happy 2 b muslim

:hijabi: IF IT YOUR NIGHTMARE DONT SHARE IT because the sign of the day is that the dream of a believe will come true so sis/ bro dont tell anyone if it is good and it from allah tell someone you trust dont everyone

BintMuhammad

Staff member
:salam2:

:hijabi: IF IT YOUR NIGHTMARE DONT SHARE IT because the sign of the day is that the dream of a believe will come true so sis/ bro dont tell anyone if it is good and it from allah tell someone you trust dont everyone

Please provide evidence for that.

As for dreaming of snakes. No one can really interpret that for you on here sister because no one here is a dream interpreter. However, you may refer to these links.

Ways of protecting oneself from nightmares and disturbing dreams

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1911

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5685

Rosheen

Sister in Islam
I have dreamt of snakes many times before....and I have read somewhere its a common anxiety dream. I agree with that theory because every time i am stressed the snakes are there when i sleep!

I would not worry about it. Maybe make some duas and concentrate on making your life less stressful?

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
Saalam
i think that dreaming of snakes is bad....i read in an islamic book about the dreams ppl have and it said that having dreams of snakes is bad
I have a question
wat if i had a dream that i was flying wat does it mean??

Bhzd

BISMILLAH-IR-RAHMANERAHIM

ASSALAMALIKUM BROTHER/SISTERS
My dream was completely different from the one I have seen as it was the ISTAKHARA dream i did ISTAKHARA for some reson to find out from ALLAH SUBHANAWATAALA whether it is good to do aur worst so the dream was simple I SAW THAT I WAS IN A GARDEN AND IN THAT GARDEN THERE WAS A GIRL SITTING SAD ON THE RIGHT HAND SIDE OF ME AS I WAS WATCHING HER I SAW A SNAKE ON HER FEET AND THE SNAKE BITES HER ON HER FEET BUT ANYTHING WASNT HAPPEN TO HER SO AFTER BEEN BITTEN FROM THE SNAKE THAT GIRL MOVE TO THE ABOVE SIDE WHERE I WAS WATCHING HER AND GOT SAD AGAIN SO ON THE SAME TIME I SAW A SNAKE AGAIN COMING TOWARDS HER BUT THAT TIME I TOOK THE SNAKE AND THAN MY DREAM GOT FINISHED, so could anyone please tell me what does that dream means but as i understand the dream was simple to me but after understanding i m still confused i think that the sanke i took in my hand i vanished him and the whole part of the garden was soo green as i know that the green colour is good to see in a ISTAKHARA dream but the color of that snake was black and i took him and destroyed him so could anyone tell me what does this dream means please as i would be soo thankful to you​