So I am seriously thinking about moving to U.K. due to sicko

salaam alaikum

I was just saw the movie SICKO and I can NOT STAND how America treat its people. I am one of them. I really want to move to an Islamic country, but after seeing that moving, I am really consider moving to U.K. for a bit and insha'allah finally settle in arab world....but I pray I dnt died in America or be force to raise my children in north america. I would even move to canada

Doris

Alaykumu selam,

We are leaving in times of trubilations. Many hadiths have been said from the mouth of the noble Prophet alayhee salam about the hardships that would come and pass with time. But as always the Rasul alayhee salam gives the cure. and he said: "I leave you with to things and you will never be lead astray and tthose are: 1) the book of Allaah and my sunnah, and he alayhe selam did not stop there and added the sunnah of the Rightly Guided Khalifas hold tight to them he said with your molar teeth".

1) Qur'an
2) Sunnah
3) The understaning of the two above source like the Sahabah/companions did. Then our sincerity it's known only by Allaah azauajaal.

Alaykumu selam,

We are leaving in times of trubilations. Many hadiths have been said from the mouth of the noble Prophet alayhee salam about the hardships that would come and pass with time. But as always the Rasul alayhee salam gives the cure. and he said: "I leave you with to things and you will never be lead astray and tthose are: 1) the book of Allaah and my sunnah, and he alayhe selam did not stop there and added the sunnah of the Rightly Guided Khalifas hold tight to them he said with your molar teeth".

1) Qur'an
2) Sunnah
3) The understaning of the two above source like the Sahabah/companions did. Then our sincerity it's known only by Allaah azauajaal.

sorry to be rude

but I just don't the relationship with what you wrote to what I wrote in the beginning

khalillulah

:salam2:
please don't move coz we don't want to get loonely in US:(:, i thought we should multiply the muslims ummah.....(just jokin).

maasalam.

HappyMuslimah

Exams:Duas please!
I saw Sicko too. I live in the UK. Please remember that plenty of people complain over the medical treatment here too - no where is perfect. And the thing I always remember is that if I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die. If I'm gonna get ill, I'm gonna get ill. No matter where I am, if it Allahs choice that this should happen, it will...

dawahforever

ASalaamu Alaikum

I still haven't seen this movie but anyway welcome to Canada! But be forewarned there are not enough doctors to go around and one reason is they never accept the credentials of the foreign doctors and make them go through hoops for years until they do and in the meantime they drive taxis.

Wa Salaamu Alaikum
D4E

warda A

Sister
what?

You got to be a toughie to live in yemen....
And willing to sacrifice....
with all due respect kindly explain that.i think my dear sister wants some good advice why scare her?
i live in yemen, i just arrived some few years ago. so what do you mean by you have to be a toughie? where do you live now?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I have been writing on the topic of substandard heatlh care amongst many other issues in the States. It takes a movie to make many understand what thier eyes refuse to see.
Many Muslims do not see the ugly reality of the US. Try being Hispanic or Black. Try to see America through the eyes of the poor here. It is ugly.
Muslims have been in the US since the 1500's. Finally it is our turn to help the peoples of this continent.
We have a choice to become active in our communities so others will not have to suffer. We need to provide leadership right here and right now.
Finally, why do we depend so much on Western medicine. It is nothing but surgery and experimental drug therapy. We have the cures given to us by the Prophet (saws) and they work.

MOSABJA

Yeah it's a good decision but i would repeat that what will happen if the conditions in UK also get wrong in few years .Main thing is not facilities but practicing Islam then how about Saudi Arabia,Indonesia,Malaysia,Pakistan e.t.c

abdellah007

There is no doubt that South Eastern Europe(Bosnia-Herzegovina or Turkish European part) is the best place for muslims from all over the Europe and Norh America,
for example if you move in any Arab country you will be second class citizen, actually their native citizens are second class, only government people are first class.

no brother,

in fact it s the opposite, when u live in arab country and u coming from abroad especialy from europe or USA you would get more care than the arab citizens. i see how the forgeiners being treated here in morocco. maybe for the aim of giving a gd image about morocco. make sure foreigers are living better than us in most of time.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Yes me too , I am planning to leave the UK as soon as I can inshaAllah. I am in love with the lands of Shaam, Syria, Jordan, Palestine, Lebanon.. all so beautiful. And there much blessing in that land if you read the authentic hadith about it as well as its long history of Prophets. Alhamdulillah

I love Makkah and Madinah as well, but, Shaam is so much more picturesque and I guess easier to settle in. You can always drive down to do Umrah ;)

Adriatic_boy, im sorry but what you said is a generalisation. There are good and bad everywhere, although, perhaps in some of the Gulf oil countries there is a lot of nationalism and assabiyah, racism.. But, every country, even cities are different.

Amir_of_spain

Asalam wailkium. I am also from the UK and there is alot of fitna here, but thats the same elsewhere in the world where ever u go. Even if go live in a arab country, the same situation expect its a different type of fitna. We should try reflect on things, have sabr and establish good in the land throught our deeds, there is so much potential for dawa here in UK, we are the 14th generation, we are the 14th Tabe'en so i say lets try copy sahaba sacriface.

wow

wa alaikum salaam

to be honest I would love to live in muslim country I am actually looking towards Kuwait, Egypt.........and sorta U.A.E. (but i feel western world is heavily influence there)

To Mirjamom

I am black muslim and to be honest I feel I have already been screw by the insurance companies in the America. Every month right after my cycle , I get really bad miagraines. I sometimes feel like I am going to vomit and wanna cry due to pain. I went to my doctor and you know they told me to take an asprin a day. I thought there was something wrong with that, I feel there is somithing wrong with my diet, so now I am doing my own treatment and alter my diet

But sometimes I am scared that it could be worst like a tumor or cancer.

I guess the moral of this thread is there is no perfect place on earth and strive jannah the highest level

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
with all due respect kindly explain that.i think my dear sister wants some good advice why scare her?
i live in yemen, i just arrived some few years ago. so what do you mean by you have to be a toughie? where do you live now?

Assalamualaikum sister Warda

Sorry sister.
Yemen is probably the poorest country among the arabs. Do you agree?
If you want a good life , yemen might be your last few options, seriously.

But religion wise, Yemen is great, lot of scholars study in Yemen. Yemen has great muslims. It has lots of history.
Come to yemen !!!! Especially Sanaa as it has muslims upon the sunna of our beloved ProphetSAW

Nice to know you live in yemen. Im from hadramaut, yemen but live in Singapore

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Hold on to Islam. We who live in the US know the horror of the reality. Let us not be broken by a system that is only meant to aid the rich and their cronies.
We are the lucky ones..we see the truth...now let us keep on keeping on to help others..
We can cure our ills by the Sunnath and the Quran..we just need to return to the total belief that there is nothing but Allah and Muhammed (swas) is His Prophet.
( on a lighter side went to the emergency room this spring..they took an x-ray told me they did not think anything was broken..gave me crutches..did not clean the blood on my legs and charged me $1000.00...I will not pay it...I am walking around with a limp...if anyone ever wants to laugh I will be glad to tell you my horror stories of the dentists...)