So you want a photographic memory

abdul-aziz

:salam2:

It takes much practice unless you are naturally right brained. I found people who are left handed have the ability to rapidly accomplish this.

Just start looking at you surrounding for a minute or two. Then from memory picture what you saw and draw it out. The precision and accuracy with full details you get will train your brain to activate that way.

It takes much practice but you will find that you will sharpen your skills very rapidly this way. The more you do it the stronger you get. In fact memorizers of Quran tend to recall the page and picture it in front of them.

Of course you may not be like the notables, ex. As-shafai, raa, but you can build to a level where you will recall what you saw more clearly.

stay healthy in sha Allah and make duaa.

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum....

jazaka'Allah khair,

It sure is beneficial! may Allah enhance our memory. I tend to forget things really quick...maybe its due to my clumsiness....Allahu alaim!

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

:jazaak: for sharing this.It's a really beneficent post.It would be great to try it once inshaAllah.May Allah advance us in knoledge.Ameen.

abdul-aziz

:jazaak: for sharing this.It's a really beneficent post.It would be great to try it once inshaAllah.May Allah advance us in knoledge.Ameen.

You should try it more often. Your neurons and neurotransmitters (the things that organize information in your brain) can adapt and change the way information is referenced in your mind as well.

The brain has plasticity which is why you have the potential to increase dramatically your how your process and store information. We only use normally a very small percentage of the brain capabilities.

and there is more information as I have little time to build on this. I glad you found this of benefit. jazakum Allah khair and baraka Allah feekum.

abdul-aziz

It takes much practice unless you are naturally right brained. I found people who are left handed have the ability to rapidly accomplish this.

Just start looking at you surrounding for a minute or two. Then from memory picture what you saw and draw it out. The precision and accuracy with full details you get will train your brain to activate that way.

It takes much practice but you will find that you will sharpen your skills very rapidly this way. The more you do it the stronger you get. In fact memorizers of Quran tend to recall the page and picture it in front of them.

Of course you may not be like the notables, ex. As-shafai, raa, but you can build to a level where you will recall what you saw more clearly.

stay healthy in sha Allah and make duaa.

Allow me to give more detail about what science describes about the brain:

Left and Right Hemispheres

The forebrain consists of two almost symmetrical cerebral hemispheres made up of the cerebral cortex, the basal ganglia and the limbic system. The two hemispheres are divided by the longitudinal cerebral fissure and connected by a massive bundle of fibers called the corpus callosum. The surface of the two hemispheres is covered by a large, but thin layer of nerve cells called gray matter. Because of the area size of the gray matter, fitting it into the skull causes folds. The grooves in these folds are called sulci (singular sulcus), the ridges are called gyri (singular gyrus). The deeper grooves are called fissures. The cortex is a large mass of nerve fibers called white matter. These nerve fibers are highly developed and able to analyze both motor and sensory information.

The left and right hemispheres may look the same, but each side functions differently. Speech and language, reasoning and analysis, and certain communications are on the left side for most people. The left side of the brain sends and receives information to the right side of the body including the right hand. The right hemisphere is concerned with sensory input, auditory and visual awareness, creative abilities, and spatial-temporal awareness—that is what is happening around us moment by moment. The right brain controls the left side of the body.

http://healthpages.org/anatomy-function/brain-anatomy/#parts-of-the-brain

The right hemisphere is concerned with sensory input, auditory and visual awareness, creative abilities, and spatial-temporal awareness—that is what is happening around us moment by moment.

Now up until recently there is an area called white matter that is a large part of the brain that they thought had no functional cross transmission qualities to like the gray matter. They have found there is transmission and rather a very important one. It links the right and left side of the brain mostly and has a valuable function.

Now this is technical but you need to understand Allah swt did not create us in error.

Thus by exercising the current visual observations you have you are creating more excitement in the brain to value that information and store it. Latter on as skill get better, this will not only increase visual awareness but auditory awareness with an increase in creativity. And the cost of doing this activity is very minute compared to the benefits.