So you want a photographic memory

Discussion in 'Healthy Living, Excercise, Sports' started by abdul-aziz, Aug 12, 2011.

1. abdul-aziz

abdul-aziz Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0
    :salam2:

It takes much practice unless you are naturally right brained. I found people who are left handed have the ability to rapidly accomplish this.

Just start looking at you surrounding for a minute or two. Then from memory picture what you saw and draw it out. The precision and accuracy with full details you get will train your brain to activate that way.

It takes much practice but you will find that you will sharpen your skills very rapidly this way. The more you do it the stronger you get. In fact memorizers of Quran tend to recall the page and picture it in front of them.

Of course you may not be like the notables, ex. As-shafai, raa, but you can build to a level where you will recall what you saw more clearly.

stay healthy in sha Allah and make duaa.

:wasalam:
  2. Hearts of Greenbirds

Hearts of Greenbirds Junior Member

dawah
    Ratings Received:
    +0 / 0
    Jazakallah kheyr Akhi fillah
    indeed i learn something from it mashallah keep it up the kheyr May Allah subhana wa,ta3allah Reward you Ameen
  3. fatima1994

fatima1994 ƒ3!RY $p!r!T

Student... Doing B.S(hons)
    Ratings Received:
    +1 / 0
    loll this is one cool way :D thnx fr posting ^_^
  4. IHearIslam

IHearIslam make dua 4 ma finals

making you SMile.....You smilling yet?:D:D:D
    Ratings Received:
    +15 / 0
    Assalamu alaikum....

jazaka'Allah khair,

It sure is beneficial! may Allah enhance our memory. I tend to forget things really quick...maybe its due to my clumsiness....Allahu alaim!
  5. kashif_nazeer
    No Mood

kashif_nazeer ~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Student
    Ratings Received:
    +55 / 1

:jazaak: for sharing this.It's a really beneficent post.It would be great to try it once inshaAllah.May Allah advance us in knoledge.Ameen.

6. abdul-aziz

abdul-aziz Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0

You should try it more often. Your neurons and neurotransmitters (the things that organize information in your brain) can adapt and change the way information is referenced in your mind as well.

The brain has plasticity which is why you have the potential to increase dramatically your how your process and store information. We only use normally a very small percentage of the brain capabilities.

and there is more information as I have little time to build on this. I glad you found this of benefit. jazakum Allah khair and baraka Allah feekum.

7. abdul-aziz

abdul-aziz Junior Member

Ratings Received:
    +2 / 0

Allow me to give more detail about what science describes about the brain:

The right hemisphere is concerned with sensory input, auditory and visual awareness, creative abilities, and spatial-temporal awareness—that is what is happening around us moment by moment.

Now up until recently there is an area called white matter that is a large part of the brain that they thought had no functional cross transmission qualities to like the gray matter. They have found there is transmission and rather a very important one. It links the right and left side of the brain mostly and has a valuable function.

Now this is technical but you need to understand Allah swt did not create us in error.

Thus by exercising the current visual observations you have you are creating more excitement in the brain to value that information and store it. Latter on as skill get better, this will not only increase visual awareness but auditory awareness with an increase in creativity. And the cost of doing this activity is very minute compared to the benefits.