Video Soap Oprah's the reason for Tanya to become Muslim

Hope29

What about the problems converts have

I enjoyed this and other videos about reverts but are there any videos where they talk about the things that they had problems with in Islam, i.e. things which were hard for them, to accept or understand? It would really help me to see a video which contains that and how they overcame their problems, anyone know of any such videos?

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hello !

Hello Hope, :SMILY259:

How are you ? Welcome to the forum :)
It seems as if you have some doubts about Islam, your profile also says "Undecided", so if you have any questions that are bothering you then please dont hesitate and bring them on. We all are here to answer you to the best of our knowledge.
I hope you will find your stay beneficial, inshaAllah (God willing)

adrianrc_10

does anyone know the name of the show she is talking about ?

yes alhamdulillah. is about the brazilian "El clon" or "the clone" but you will find on youtube.com with "el clon" i watched all the movie...and is very interesting...from "el Clon" i started too reading about islam alhamdulillah!

gazkour

El Clon

I did watch "El Clon" as well, I was a new convert at the time; despite being a regular soapopera, it did show a good side of Islam, I loved it! It's surprising to hear some sisters converted through it...subhanaAllah!!

I don't think it has been traslated into English, because I remember it was in Spanish, I might be wrong.

May Allah bless all my brothers and sisters.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato