Some du’aa’s from Qur’aan

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
attachment.php

As-salam Alaykum Wa-rahmatullahi Wa-barakatuh

Some du’aa’s from Qur’aan

“Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily, You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower”

[al-Baqarah 2:127]

“and accept our repentance. Truly, You are the One Who accepts repentance, the Most Merciful”

[al-Baqarah 2:128]

“Our Lord! Give us in this world that which is good and in the Hereafter that which is good, and save us from the torment of the Fire”

[al-Baqarah 2:201]

“Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience, and set firm our feet and make us victorious over the disbelieving people”

[al-Baqarah 2:250]

“Our Lord! Punish us not if we forget or fall into error, our Lord! Lay not on us a burden like that which You did lay on those before us (Jews and Christians); our Lord! Put not on us a burden greater than we have strength to bear. Pardon us and grant us forgiveness. Have mercy on us. You are our Mawlaa (Patron, Supporter and Protector) and give us victory over the disbelieving people”

[al-Baqarah 2:286]

“Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate (from the truth) after You have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, You are the Bestower”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:8]

“O my Lord! Grant me from You, a good offspring. You are indeed the All-Hearer of invocation”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:38]

“Our Lord! Forgive us our sins and our transgressions (in keeping our duties to You), establish our feet firmly, and give us victory over the disbelieving folk”

[Aal ‘Imraan 3:147]

“Our Lord! We have wronged ourselves. If You forgive us not, and bestow not upon us Your Mercy, we shall certainly be of the losers”

[al-A’raaf 7:23]

“Our Lord! Place us not with the people who are Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)”

[al-A’raaf 7:47]

“Our Lord! Make us not a trial for the folk who are Zaalimoon”

[Yoonus 10:85]

“And save us by Your Mercy from the disbelieving folk”

[Yoonus 10:86]

“Our Lord! Bestow on us mercy from Yourself, and facilitate for us our affair in the right way”

[al-Kahf 18:10]

“O my Lord! Make me one who performs As‑Salaah (Iqaamat‑as‑Salaah), and (also) from my offspring, our Lord! And accept my invocation”

[Ibraaheem 14:40]

“O my Lord! Open for me my chest (grant me self‑confidence, contentment, and boldness).

26. And ease my task for me;

27. And loose the knot (the defect) from my tongue, (i.e. remove the incorrectness from my speech)”

[Ta-Ha 20:25-27]

“My Lord! Increase me in knowledge”

[Ta-Ha 20:114]

“Laa ilaaha illa Anta [none has the right to be worshipped but You (O Allaah)], Glorified (and Exalted) be You [above all that (evil) they associate with You]! Truly, I have been of the wrongdoers”

[al-Anbiya’ 21:87]

“My Lord! Cause me to land at a blessed landing place, for You are the Best of those who bring to land”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:29]

“My Lord! I seek refuge with You from the whisperings (suggestions) of the shayaateen (devils)”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:97]

“And I seek refuge with You, My Lord! lest they should come near me”

[al-Mu’minoon 23:98]

“My Lord! Bestow Hukm (religious knowledge, right judgement of affairs) on me, and join me with the righteous”

[al-Shu’ara’ 26:83]

“My Lord! Save me from the people who are Zaalimoon (polytheists and wrongdoers)”

[al-Qasas 28:21]

“Our Lord! Bestow on us from our wives and our offspring the comfort of our eyes, and make us leaders of the Muttaqoon (the pious”

[al-Furqaan 25:74]

“My Lord! Grant me the power and ability that I may be grateful for Your Favours which You have bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may do righteous good deeds that will please You, and admit me by Your Mercy among Your righteous slaves”

[al-Naml 27:19]

“Our Lord! Avert from us the torment of Hell. Verily, its torment is ever an inseparable, permanent punishment”

[al-Furqaan 25:65]

===========================
<wasalam alaykum>

Roemaysa

thnx!!!!

Assalamoe Allikoem,

Thanks for placing the doeas on the site......

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa:)