Something missing from Islam or i am missin something?

ipanda

So, I was watching Huda TV yesterday as i usually do. ITs been so long since i started learning about Islam, reading the Quran yet i feel as tho there is something missing. Is it me?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam alaikum,

Islam is perfect.

What seems to be lacking? Can you define what you seem to be missing. Let's start there.

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
What we need is "correct" Knowledge! and Huda TV is NOT the source of Correct Knowledge at all !

Below is what every single Member of TTI needs to do and is Wajib upon them to learn and a cure to many of the Doubts and problems with regards to their Islaam and Emaan Insha Allah!

Indeed the Scholars know how deeply important this treaties is for Every Single Muslim

Sharh Usool-ith-Thalaathah - Explanation of the Three Fundamental Principles
of Imaam Muhammad ibn 'Abdil-Wahhaab [1115-1206 H].

Explained by Shaikh Saalih ibn Saalih al-Fawzaan (haafidhahullaah)

Translated by Abu Talhah Dawud ibn Ronald Burbank (Rahimahullah)

The Three Principles (Al Usool Ath Thalaathah) by Muhammad ibn Abdil Wahhaab, coveres the three questions we will be asked in our graves once we die:

“WHO IS YOUR LORD? WHAT IS YOUR RELIGION? WHO IS YOUR PROPHET?”

Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan said in his explanation of the book:

And this small treatise is about a tremendous fundamental matter from the fundamentals of Islaam, and it is ‘aqeedah – creed and belief. And the scholars give importance to these brief works, authoring them and exerting themselves in keeping them brief and refining them; then they would encourage their students to memorise them so that they should remain fundamental assets for them and a store of provision for them from which they can derive benefit, and through which they bring benefit to others.

AUDIO LESSONS on the Three Principles by Abu Talhah Dawood Burbank on www.ittibaa.com. Basically, it is a verbatim translation of Shaykh Saalih al Fawzaan’s explantion of the book that you can listen to with quotes from other scholars also included. About 50 lessons each lasting an hour at most.

direct link to the Lessons below
http://ittibaa.com/al-usool-uth-thalaathah.html

a_stranger

We people have many doubts many vein desires . Islam is the perfect truth , we need a true effort to be as our Lord wants us to be. We need knowledge and ibada to come closer. It is impossible to twist the truth to match our imperfection.