Sons of the Prophet Muhammad

asalaf salih

:salam2:

Sons of the Prophet Muhammad
The Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, had three sons. The following are their names:
1- al-Qasim: This is why the Prophet was given the title "Abû al-Qâsim, i.e. the father of al-Qâsim". His mother was Khadîjah Bint Khuwaylid. al-Qasim was born before the Prophet receives revelation from Allah and died in Mecca shortly after the Prophet received Allah's Message.

2- `Abdullah: He was born and died in Mecca at early age. His mother was Khadîjah Bint Khuwaylid. He was born after the Prophet received the Message and the heavenly revelation from Allah.
3- Ibrâhîm: He was the youngest of the children of the Prophet. His mother was Mâriyyah, the Coptic (i.e. Egyptian). Ibrâhîm was born in the eighth year after hijrah. He was sixteen months old when he died in Medina (Madînah) during the tenth year of the Hijrah. Upon hearing the news of his son's death, the Prophet held Ibrâhîm in his hands, and tears flowed from his eyes. He said, “The eyes send their tears and the heart is saddened, but we do not say anything except that which pleases our Lord. Indeed, O Ibrâhîm, we are bereaved by your departure from us.”
Correcting false understanding
There was an eclipse on the day that the Prophet's son Ibrâhîm died. Some superstitious people said that the sun eclipsed because of the young child's death and the Prophet's sadness on that day. The Prophet corrected their understanding. Al-Mughîrah Ibn Shu'bah narrated: On the day of Ibrâhîm's death, the sun eclipsed and the people said that the eclipse was due to the death of Ibrâhîm (the son of the Prophet). Allah's Prophet said, "The sun and the moon are two signs amongst the signs of Allah. They do not eclipse because of someone's death or life. So when you see them, invoke Allah and pray till the eclipse is clear." Related by Al-Bukhârî and Muslim

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

:salam2:
:bismillah:

:saw:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for sharing this
brother.
~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

~May Allah swt help and guide us~Amin!

Take care!