Sooo funny!!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Ya Allah what they are doing to poor lion.

And they act like real children, runing around like lion would do them something :)

abu'muhammad

Assalamu allaicum wa raahmtullah wa baraaktuhu

Ya Allah what they are doing to poor lion.

And they act like real children, runing around like lion would do them something :)

waalaykum salaam sister,

here is the lionman in real.

[yt]NA1i36Dd1qs[/yt]

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:salam2:
In my point of view i wont say that its funny...'coz these type of videos are usually used in these days to malign Islam... i mean the enimies of Islam have found 2 ways to malign Islam...
1.weapons
2.psycological attaks
they use these types of videos and e mails for the psychological attacks
when a non Muslim look at the youngsters wearing tobe and doing mischievous things...its obvious that he or she may think that MUSLIMS are doing this and MUSLIMS are doing that....Muslims are strange....they are fools...

but unfortunately many of the Muslim brothers and sisters don't understand this... we too enjoy these things and we support the lies!!!!!!!!
so what I say is we should use our hikmah and protect ISLAM...
IM SORRY IF MY WORDS HURT ANY ONE OF YOU...AND OF COURSE IF IM WRONG PLEASE DO CORRECT ME...
Take care
Fee Amanillah

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
waalaykum salaam sister,

here is the lionman in real.

[yt]NA1i36Dd1qs[/yt]

Assalamu allaicum wa rahamtullah wa barakatuhu

Thank you dear brother for sharing this video. Mashallah it is very interesting.

Yes the "lion man in real" and "lions" in real, becouse the lion in the video posted by brother "arzafar" seams to be so peaceful or maybe he only got afraid of all these people.

This lion man was very brave when he decided to spend time with all these lions, and very brave for trusting them, takeing in consideration what stays in description of these animals. In most of the cases they are not that much friendly like they are toward him, that it seams they actually love him a loot and care for him.

InshAllah our brothers from the video above will not try to be "lion men in real". :)

May Allah bless you dear brother

Wa allaicumu Sallam wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

abu'muhammad

Assalaamu alaykum,

Jazaak Allahu khayran for the kind words. May Allaah bless you too ukhti Asja.

This man has studied the behaviour of lions for several years. Most of the time as probably he repeats the connotation of lions or speaks as roaring, or behaves like a member of pride.As for all such lions find him a familiar being. Obviously that requires skill and courage. They are not danger for him as he is not an outsider but a member of the pride. In other documentary he explains how to handle when the lions do behave as wild with him.