Sorry.

Itqan Ullah

Time is Running!!
Asslamaliekum warahmatullahi wabrakatu,
I'll be away from TTI for few months due to my upcoming exams, So I thought it might be a good idea to apologies to all whom I might have offended intentionally or unintentionally. So Brothers and Sisters my heartfelt apologies for that and specially to those whom I might have offended due to my ignorance, I am Extreeeemly sorry for that. I thank all members for all knowledge I have learned form here, My Allah (swt) bless you immensely and grant all of us Beneficial knowledge. Lastly, Brothers and sisters please please please remember me in your Dua'as and I'll also you remember you inshallah. Barakallahu feekum all of you you. :)

Edit: Forgot, If anyone wants to contact me you can PM/VM me (but it might take long to respond) or if you want to contact me urgently leave me a msg on fb because thats accessible via my phone.

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Good luck, All A's insha allah.
May allah swt reward you in this life & the hereafter!! Ameen!!

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
wa alaikum as salam wa rahmathullah

All the best for your examz akhi,
May Allah make it easy for you.Allahumma ameen!

Stay Blessed
Assalam Alaikum

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Wa'alaikumussalam Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

No brother you did not offend me for sure. Guess what? It is not a very easy task to make me offended. :D

My Du'as are with you. InshaAllah you will pass with flying colours in the exams.

Be in safety of Allah! We will surely miss you.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa 'alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
May Allah make it easy for u akhee.Ameen
All the best for ur exams : )
remember me in ur duas

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh,

May Allah grant you the best in duniya and akhira. May you benefit from the best of the Ummah and benefit the Ummah in the best of you ways.

Ameen.

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
Wa alaikum asalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Remember me too brother. You are already on your way to success. Head down and study well. Come back to us with good news inshaAllah.

Fee emanullah

MuslimShadow

Walaikum assalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

May Allah give you the ability to study with concentration and dedication.

Don't forget to take the necessary 5-10 min. breaks if you are studying for long hours.

Insha'allah dua's will be made.:)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum brother;

the best luck to your exams. We are waiting you here and pray that Allah will protect you.

Take care about yourself.