Srebrenica - A Cry From the Grave

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
ThumbnailServer
[SIZE=-1]Documentary about Bosnian Srebrenica Massacre. And how many questions are yet to be answereed. bosnia serbia ethnic cleansing.[/SIZE] Its very sad how massacres and war crimes like this against muslims can go unpunished.

Touching and sad video, please watch it>

[vg]-8231192384105778740[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Thank You Un.

yes thanks UN for the well job in Srebrenica, thanks for KILLING 7500 moslim mens,but my greatest thanks goes to all the Moslim`s country for not doing anything. We most be proud of the leaders we have. (or do we want them as leader`s) not me thats for sure.

and still today we let the UN and non Moslim people protekt us in Bosnia,Iraq and Somalia ect ect the list is long. wow the general got 46 year`s in prison, great justice, yes let us keep on letting UN and HAGG give us justice.

Well anyway it wasent ur Father or brother whom got kill. So what do we care right. NO WRONG !!!!

1 God (ALLAH)
1 Deen
1 Ummah

ALL MY RESPEKCT TO THE MOM`S

INSALLAH ur husband`s and son`s will have there justice in THE DAY OF JUGMENT.
INSALLAH ALLAH (swt) will make all the moms meet there husband and son`s in JENNAH.

Ill pray for u all.

3assal

La Illahi illah Allah. So much injustice in this world and so many innocent people dying :( inshAllah the widows, mothers, and the victims of these hideous crimes will be rewarded and given patience. Al Hamdulilah for everyday that which we are granted by Allah, for all the blessings we have received. Fi Allah, he will give justice and punish those who did these horrible things inshAllah :(

inshAllah those who died are granted Paradise, and to their families, may their suffering ease with the help of Allah el Karim.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
Insallah

INSALLAH my Brother INSALLAH

We can only make Dua for them now, and make sure that it never will happen again.

I hope ur fine.

:wasalam:

your brother

beko

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
3assal said:
La Illahi illah Allah. So much injustice in this world and so many innocent people dying :( inshAllah the widows, mothers, and the victims of these hideous crimes will be rewarded and given patience. Al Hamdulilah for everyday that which we are granted by Allah, for all the blessings we have received. Fi Allah, he will give justice and punish those who did these horrible things inshAllah :(

inshAllah those who died are granted Paradise, and to their families, may their suffering ease with the help of Allah el Karim.

yess, each time i see it, when that woman cries at beginning it makes me so sad. :(

May Allah help the Muslims wherever they may be. And bring Justice to the world for all the oppressed people, no matter who or where they are.

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
I dont know for how long time since i last cry? but the mother in the start made me cry,and her word`s was like a knife cutting in my heart. may ALLAH (swt) give them peace in ther heart`s to they meet there men`s and son`s in JENNAH. INSALLAH.

but my brother Mabsoot
The oppressed people in the world are the moslim`s

!look in the news all over the world, moslim this and that.

sorry to say!!!!

but i FIRST care for my Moslim brother and sister`s cause they are for sure in need and oppressed. I dont want to sound like a racist, and ISLAM dont allow me to hate other people,(but the people whom made thoese crimes against moslims i HATE them of all my heart) but ISLAM allow me to love moslim`s. and by ALLAH (swt) i LOVE moslims whit all my HEART.

:wasalam:

you`r brother

:salam2:
I understand your feeling brother Beko and that you hate the manners of people not them as person, and also we can hate manners and act of some muslims but we don't hate them as person. Incha' Allah
Allah says :
" And do not think Allah to be heedless of what the unjust do; He only respites them to a day on which the eyes shall be fixedly open, Hastening forward, their heads upraised, their eyes not reverting to them and their hearts vacant."
Sourate Ibrahim N°14 verses n°42,43.
Incha'Allah i hope that our brothers and sisters all over the world will be safe one day and that we can help them as we can by Duâ', money by allthing incha' Allah

Ayep

Back to basics

When I watched this video unfold it reminded me of a verse from the Quran:

'Let not the believers take the disbelievers as Auliya(supporters, helpers) instead of the believers, and whoever does that will never be helped by Allah in any way, except if you indeed fear a danger from them.'Surah Ali-Imran(3:28)

As a Muslim it is hard to swallow by watching fellow Muslims become victims, however I also think it is something we all can learn from ourselves.

Firstly from the video we see that those Bosnian Muslims who depended on the UN Dutch 'helpers' were the ones most victimised by the Serbs while those who pick up arms to defend took the initiative to escape during the night from the surrounded town.

Secondly the UN Dutch "helper and supporter" left the Bosnian Muslims to the mercy of the Serbs and proceeded 'dancing and partying' with the enemy while the Serbs massacred the Muslims.

Finally those who survived the massacre regretted not doing anything to
defend their family and they still wait today to see justice done. (The
Serb general is still on the loose today.)

We can regret and saddened to what happened but the most important thing is what to do if we are in the predicament. Its time all of us refer back to the Quran cause its the solution to our problems. Allahu Akhbar!

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
yes thanks UN for the well job in Srebrenica, thanks for KILLING 7500 moslim mens,but my greatest thanks goes to all the Moslim`s country for not doing anything. We most be proud of the leaders we have. (or do we want them as leader`s) not me thats for sure.

and still today we let the UN and non Moslim people protekt us in Bosnia,Iraq and Somalia ect ect the list is long. wow the general got 46 year`s in prison, great justice, yes let us keep on letting UN and HAGG give us justice.

Well anyway it wasent ur Father or brother whom got kill. So what do we care right. NO WRONG !!!!

1 God (ALLAH)
1 Deen
1 Ummah

ALL MY RESPEKCT TO THE MOM`S

INSALLAH ur husband`s and son`s will have there justice in THE DAY OF JUGMENT.
INSALLAH ALLAH (swt) will make all the moms meet there husband and son`s in JENNAH.

Ill pray for u all.
Your right sis! Only us the muslim ummah went in to Jihad.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
It is a tape that has finally forced a reluctant Serbian government in Belgrade to confront wartime atrocities, including the 1995 Srebrenica massacre, in which Serb soldiers killed more than 7,000 Bosnian Muslim men and boys. The video captures a uniformed Serbian paramilitary unit executing six civilian men.

The videotape begins with an Orthodox priest blessing members of a Serbian military unit, which has since been identified as the Scorpions, a group directed by Serbia's Ministry of the Interior. The date on the videotape is June 25, 1995. The video then cuts to an extended section (there is no audio) in which a group of these red-bereted troops force six men in civilian clothing, their hands bound, out of an army truck onto a country road, where they are made to lie face down. When other soldiers arrive, they march the six men into a grassy area off the road where they execute four of them, shooting them in the back. At gunpoint, the soldiers force the two remaining men to drag the bodies off to a nearby white shack. Later, the two men are made to lie down on the floor of the building where they are also shot.

According to the Observer newspaper in London and other sources, the murders took place east of Sarajevo. The cameraman was a Serbian known by his nickname, Bugar. Soon after, someone made 20 copies of the tape to give to members of the Scorpions. The commander of the unit, Slobodan Medic, ordered the tapes destroyed, but one copy survived and was hidden outside Serbia for years. Then in a trial of Scorpions in 2003, where they were accused of killing 19 ethnic Albanian civilians, one mentioned the existence of the videotape. Natasha Kandic, who heads Belgrade's Humanitarian Law Center, managed to track down the man with the tape. Kandic released it to Serbian prosecutors, The Hague tribunal, and Serb TV.

Among those immediately arrested was Scorpion commander Slobodan Medic.

Srebrenica: The Video of a Wartime Atrocity