study in canada

Tania Ali Khan

Dear bro and sis
Assalam-o-Alikum
i need little favor from all of u. i m interested to go to Canada for my further education. I would really appreciate if anyone of you can give me info about university life in canada,part time job opportunities and some info regarding the cities and people.
and what is the scholarship process?

one more thing i want to add, being a pakistani muslim, i have lots of fear with me bcos of the current situation of pakistan. many countries have banned pakistanis bcos they considered them as terrorist. so i want to knw how Canadian people treat pakistani. do they give him enough freedom to offer his religious obligation? do their universities allow to a muslim girl to wear hijab?

i can hope u people can suggest me better.
waiting of ur Ans
with best regards.
:hijabi:

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamualikum
First of all is it ok for a Muslimah to travel without mahram even for education?

Secondly is it ok for a Muslim to travel to a non Muslim country where there will be difficulties in parctising the religion and eating halal food?

I do not want to answer these questions but I hope you can consult your imam or do some research about this.

Assalamualikum

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Assalamualikum
First of all is it ok for a Muslimah to travel without mahram even for education?

Secondly is it ok for a Muslim to travel to a non Muslim country where there will be difficulties in parctising the religion and eating halal food?

I do not want to answer these questions but I hope you can consult your imam or do some research about this.

Assalamualikum

:salam2:
1st of all sister, i would like to emphasize what sister revert2007 said.

If you need information on stuying well im a pakistani studying in canada, there is no such problem as racial discrimination but iam not sure how it would work on immigrating here on student visa cause i have heard similar things as you said.

its a wonderful place to live and study, lots of pakistani indian especially near toronto area. Education is of a really high standard well compared to Pakistan when i studied there overall its a wonderful country they let you practice but again alot of ppl go astray when they come here cause of the different environment.

if you hav any particular question u can ask me here

best of luck :)

Tania Ali Khan

Assalamualikum

Assalamualikum

w.salam sister.
well sis i jst wanna said, u have raised a very good question. and thanku so much for aware me with this aspect. i would definitely consult abt this question.

thanku so much for ur ans
:jazaak:

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
Assalamualykum
I think the process differs from country to country,
If you are from pakistan then go and consult with Canadian embassy of your area about the scholarship and admissions process.They Will be able to give u upto date info

Tania Ali Khan

Assalamualykum
I think the process differs from country to country,
If you are from pakistan then go and consult with Canadian embassy of your area about the scholarship and admissions process.They Will be able to give u upto date info

:wasalam:

thanks alot. yap i think that's pretty appropriate way to get info abt scholarship and admission process.

once agian thanks alot.:jazaak:

Tania Ali Khan

1st of all sister, i would like to emphasize what sister revert2007 said.

If you need information on stuying well im a pakistani studying in canada, there is no such problem as racial discrimination but iam not sure how it would work on immigrating here on student visa cause i have heard similar things as you said.

its a wonderful place to live and study, lots of pakistani indian especially near toronto area. Education is of a really high standard well compared to Pakistan when i studied there overall its a wonderful country they let you practice but again alot of ppl go astray when they come here cause of the different environment.

if you hav any particular question u can ask me here

best of luck :)

thanks alot for updating me. i will definitely knw abt this matter. no other question i have. but if i have i would ask it.

bandel of thanks

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
Assalam-o-Alikum
i need little favor from all of u. i m interested to go to Canada for my further education. I would really appreciate if anyone of you can give me info about university life in canada,part time job opportunities and some info regarding the cities and people.
and what is the scholarship process?

one more thing i want to add, being a pakistani muslim, i have lots of fear with me bcos of the current situation of pakistan. many countries have banned pakistanis bcos they considered them as terrorist. so i want to knw how Canadian people treat pakistani. do they give him enough freedom to offer his religious obligation? do their universities allow to a muslim girl to wear hijab?

:wasalam: sister,

it is not permissible for a muslimah to travel more than 88 kms without a mahram. and that too to a place of *fitnah* and no urgent need.

you better think again sister.
was salam

Tania Ali Khan

aap ne apply kiya hai study permit ke liye? ya abhi soch rahi hai btw kahaan apply karein ge aap?

apply for study permit................................... not yet. 2 weeks before i got my online transcript. step by step inshallah i'll do every thing. and where i want to apply .......................................... i m willing to apply in york, ottawa, toronto, Mcgil and british columbia university. these universities have best and well recognized deparments in Applied linguistics. it would be my good luck if i'll get admission one of these universities.

could u plz tell me the wat is study permit? i have not heared abt this thing before.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
apply for study permit................................... not yet. 2 weeks before i got my online transcript. step by step inshallah i'll do every thing. and where i want to apply .......................................... i m willing to apply in york, ottawa, toronto, Mcgil and british columbia university. these universities have best and well recognized deparments in Applied linguistics. it would be my good luck if i'll get admission one of these universities.

could u plz tell me the wat is study permit? i have not heared abt this thing before.

study permit is basically canadian gov't letting you study in canada its like a visa.

the universities you have looked at are mashallah very good univ well most univ is canada are good .

But please remember two things 1- mahram, 2 - cost, the fees are double for international students so that might be of a concern and have u been to canada before or any of ur relatives live here?

aap ke pass kya kya information hai?

Tania Ali Khan

:wasalam: sister,

it is not permissible for a muslimah to travel more than 88 kms without a mahram. and that too to a place of *fitnah* and no urgent need.

you better think again sister.
was salam

thanks for telling me. this is now very serious issue for me. and it is my big concern. lets c wat Allah has decided for me.

thanks bro

Tania Ali Khan

study permit is basically canadian gov't letting you study in canada its like a visa.

the universities you have looked at are mashallah very good univ well most univ is canada are good .

But please remember two things 1- mahram, 2 - cost, the fees are double for international students so that might be of a concern and have u been to canada before or any of ur relatives live here?

aap ke pass kya kya information hai?

i m totally a home bird. this is first time for me that i m trying to live so far with out my family.

well me and my friend we both are trying to go. she has some relatives there. and if i try to find out some of my realtives than may be i could find few ones those are not any closer to us.
they 2 things u have highlite i m also very serious abt them.

where as u asking abt info........................... i didn't get it
info abt canda or info abt applying process?

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
i m totally a home bird. this is first time for me that i m trying to live so far with out my family.

well me and my friend we both are trying to go. she has some relatives there. and if i try to find out some of my realtives than may be i could find few ones those are not any closer to us.
they 2 things u have highlite i m also very serious abt them.

where as u asking abt info........................... i didn't get it
info abt canda or info abt applying process?

info about applying i live in canada i dont really require the other