Study: Study: Muslims preferences within the context of psychotherapy

inbetween

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I am currently investigating Muslims preferences within the context of psychotherapy for the purpose of my Master of Science in Applied Psychology dissertation at the University of Liverpool. The study aims to help psychotherapists to better understand and to better work with Muslim clients during the course of psychotherapy.

As I still need a number of participants, I would highly appreciate if you could complete the following survey taking approximately 20 minutes of your time. Please be informed that participation is completely voluntary and at no time personal information, except your gender and your nationality, will be recorded or stored. In order to ensure full anonymity no consent form will be required to be completed as completion of the survey itself will be taken as consent to participate. However, participants must be Muslim and must be above the age of 18 in order to be take part in the study.

I would greatly appreciate your assistance and of course it would be my genuine honor to share the results with you once the study is completed. Please feel free to contact me should you require any additional information regarding the purpose of this study or any other question associated with it.

http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/korsinek_University_of_Liverpool/0b84/?a=