Studying in the Middle East

dan999

Assalamualaikoum brothers and sisters.
I am very keen to know of any study opportunity in the Middle East (preferably Egypt and UAE). I would like to pursue my first degree there insya-Allah. But you have to inform me of all the procedures involved.
I tried searching in various Arab universities but they do not provide all the essential requirements to enrol in their universities. They mention a thing or two about qualification and that's it!!:SMILY176:
BarakAllahu fiq!
Waalaikoum salam.

kayleigh

Both AUC (American University of Cairo) and AUB (American University of Beirut) are excellent, well known universities. The language of instruction in both is English. There are some good French universities in Lebanon (my friend is looking to attend one), but I don't know of any names.

dan999

Assalamualaikoum
JazakAllahu khayr for the information.
Insya-Allah I shall try again later.
Waalaikoum salam.

newusman

Muslim
Salam

Salam.
Im currently studying at American Uni of Sharjah (AUS). you can check the site for more info. www.aus.edu. or just leave a reply on this post for any questions or concerns inshAllah i will be glad to help you.
Wa-Salam

Fahad_Agus

i dont know if this is what you are looking for but theres a good islamic uni at malaysia just go to the following site:
http://www.iiu.edu.my/
im planning on going there after i get my diploma from kuwait's college of technological studies and the cost plus the living cost is cheap at malaysia