SubanAllah!!!

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I used to be a daily member of this forum, back in the day when learning and appreciating eachother was a good thing. I left 7 months ago because the things people were saying were steering more and more towards jihad towards every non Muslim. FYI this is not the way to give people dawa. I came back to see if anything had changed....well it hasn't, in fact it;s gotten worse and I feel so sorry for the new people who actually think this site is Islamic. I can't imagine a person coming here and converting to Islam after reading what is posted here. The one thing I am glad to see is how less active this forum has gotten, just goes to show you, you can't brainwash everyone

Shishani

Staff member
Assalaamu 'alaykum wa rahmatullaah.

Can you please tell what the problem is so that we can take care of it, inshaa Allaah?

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
I used to be a daily member of this forum, back in the day when learning and appreciating eachother was a good thing. I left 7 months ago because the things people were saying were steering more and more towards jihad towards every non Muslim. FYI this is not the way to give people dawa. I came back to see if anything had changed....well it hasn't, in fact it;s gotten worse and I feel so sorry for the new people who actually think this site is Islamic. I can't imagine a person coming here and converting to Islam after reading what is posted here. The one thing I am glad to see is how less active this forum has gotten, just goes to show you, you can't brainwash everyone

Assalamu Aleicomu dear sister.

I am new member here sister and I do not understand about waht you are talking sister wallahi.
Why you say sister that this forum is not Islamic site Astagfirullah???
And who is "braniwashing" us???Astagfirullah!!!

We all are here Muslims Alhamdulillah.

May Allah bless you.

Salam.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Well I missed you a whole lot. Please stay on. Sister, there are many young people on this forum. Please stay on...I loved debating with you..I love your sense of humor..and I loved teasing you about the Canadian misuse of the English language..

my love,
your aapa

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Please allow Sister Jabba to be. She is a wonderful person who works very hard in more ways than one. I love you sister.

Oem Soufiane

I really don't know what you mean, I posted something pro-jihad earlier on and it was deleted immediately, the moderators do their best not to discuss jihadi issues here.

SwordofAllah16

Heros of Islam

:salam2:
What are you trying to say that we should avoid the topic just because it doesn't give a good image, that we should avoid what is happening around the world, Jihad is a concept in Islam just as Daw'ah is and hasbah and marriage and all other concepts involved in Islam. We don't leave one bit out and focus on another, and the discussions on Jihad are not there for no reason, i think sister you need to understand this concept properly, we aint waging Jihad on a site having a discussion on it is not wrong either, one thing if Non-muslims want to come to Islam they need to know the whole of islam not just one bit and leave the rest, and if Allah wills once they understand Jihad fully they'll support it. (and i mean this not in the sense that they're just going support the war and the violoence) i mean the whole concept of striving in the path of Allah.

This site and the people who put their efforts into building such a society that allows a brother from london to build brotherhood with someone from america, :inshallah: will keep going on if Allah wills. I would suggest you read the book "in pursuit of Allah's pleasure" Go learn about Jihad and then come back.
And FYI Jihad may not be how you give dawah but it's linked hand in hand and are both incomplete without eachother, all a part of a comprehensive lifestyle
Forgive me but had to be said, please try appreciate what the brothers and sisters of this forum have done here, everyday new muslims come here to learn more about Islam and Jihad is a part of Islam whether you like it or not
anything Good i have said comes from Allah alone and none has the right to be worshipped but He SWT
and anything wrong then it came from the weakness in within myself and the whispering of shaytaan

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
I really don't know what you mean, I posted something pro-jihad earlier on and it was deleted immediately, the moderators do their best not to discuss jihadi issues here.

Articles that are written by non-scholars telling people to target Cities around the world ? that is not jihad

wasalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Well, if I remember you had left before because of personal misunderstandings and I had personally emailed you asking you to come back.

I did that, because I like people to be able to learn and share in good environment about Islam.

Having seen the messages you decide to write, and you write next to your name that this is not an Islamic site, it is such a shame.

Islam is about sticking to the Quran and Sunnah upon the way of the early Muslims.

If you see something incorrect, your job is to advise sincerely, rather than to complain and abandon.

yasin67

Dear sis
I read this forum nearly everyday.I havent seen anything non-Islamic.Can you just say what specifically you think is non-Islamic?And please inform us if there is something like that.You can simply send the link here.Coz one muslim/muslimah should warn other muslims/muslimahs when there is something against Islam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Well, if I remember you had left before because of personal misunderstandings and I had personally emailed you asking you to come back.

I did that, because I like people to be able to learn and share in good environment about Islam.

Having seen the messages you decide to write, and you write next to your name that this is not an Islamic site, it is such a shame.

Islam is about sticking to the Quran and Sunnah upon the way of the early Muslims.

If you see something incorrect, your job is to advise sincerely, rather than to complain and abandon.

Mashallah dear brother for your explanation.

But sister Jabba did not mention only Jihadd,but she aslo said something much more serious Astagfirullah.

Sister Jabba said that someone is trying to wach brains to new members Atagfirullah,and she also point on existing of sects Astagfirullah.

Can you please dear brother explain us what sister wanted to say.???

Wallahi these things are very serious and you can not know how it can affect on someone,and Alahdmulillah it is not right to say this becasue this is Islamic forum and we must behave with Islamic etics.

May Allah bless you all and guide you.

Salam.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
Good to see you back dear sister, you have been missed. I say come back and prove everyone wrong. May Allah help us, Ameen!:hearts::hearts:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Brainwashing? That is easily said by those who do not like something, but have no real reason to oppose a point of view.

Here, Islam is discussed and we do our best to make sure that each item is based upon the Quran and the SUnnah of the Prophet :saw: Just look at the links below, in my signature, "who is Allah?", "What is a Muslim" "Proof of Allah's Existance from the Quran"?is that brainwashing? Is that wrong?

Do things like that really justify saying bad things about us? Surely, Muslims are meant help one another, rather than this.

I think, that sister Jabba is concerned with the posts that talk about pressing issues of this day, such as the various wars that happen, i.e the conflict with Palestine and thus she gets the wrong impression. I really feel that you just misunderstand and read wrongly into what others write.

This is a public forum, we do our best to moderate it, sometimes people do not take any effort in constructing their opinions in a good way. This is bad as every Muslim who decides to write about Islam, is also a representative, or like an ambassador to the outside world. We should make every effort to be the best we can be as Allah and His Rasul :saw: wants

If you take a minute to digest what is said and try to understand that people are not hating others. We wish for peaceful dialogue with other faiths, for others to understand Islam and to see how Muslims are the best people.

Islam shows us kindness, compassion and many other virtues. True Muslims should be great examples of that.

I believe that sometimes, if people do not understand something, then they jump to conclusions. It is always good to try to have a bit of patience and to make an effort to bridge any gaps.

I remember that last year sister Jabba had left the site, for similar reasons. She felt people were rude etc I had told her before, that if she saw someone write badly, to send me a PM, and I would help to clear any problems.

There is no reason for me to email and ask people to return, but I did that, as the most important thing is that people get to learn Islam and be together.

Small misunderstandings etc should not be a reason for Muslims to be disunited.

- Anyway, this website is actually incomplete. It is only 10% of what I actually want to make, inshaAllah we are working on making the rest of the 90%. So, make dua that we can make it a lot better. If people can assist in any way, please do.

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Just My Opinion but....

A lot of times, people come off on this site HATEFUL. That is not Islamic either. I have heard and seen words describing other people, that I know the prophet would have never said about anyone. Also, if someone has another opinion, or is asking for a consensus, wow, be careful or your head gets lopped off.

That is not Islamic either. IF a topic is thrown out for discussion, and the topic is not liked, it is like a bunch of dogs fighting over bones. And if we have a personal opinion, "we are told not to make our own fatwa" LOL WE as Muslims must be careful not to give the hate impression. Also, some who know Arabic, get upset when someone doesn't know it.

I have seen mullas names and shaykhs names thrown about, like pitting ones opinions against anothers.

My final word on anything is the Quran. Period. It is Allah speaking and sorry but he trumps any other opinion out there.

Oem Soufiane

Articles that are written by non-scholars telling people to target Cities around the world ? that is not jihad

wasalam

WOW what's your problem brother, nobody read it since you deleted it straight after I put it on the forum.

It used to be all cool around here, differences of opinion or interpretations, were always discussable, I've been a member for a while, although not very active lately and I never experienced comments like yours today, what's up? I thought I wrote you a descent reply.

It wasn't a scholar but it made sense to me, if you think I'm wrong in this, that's ok, maybe you're right, maybe not, but do you now have to cut me off at everything I say on the forum. Tss I thought this place was my 'home' I could always turn back to, and I always found you kind in your ways. Whatever.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
assalamu alaykum

- Anyway, this website is actually incomplete. It is only 10% of what I actually want to make, inshaAllah we are working on making the rest of the 90%. So, make dua that we can make it a lot better. If people can assist in any way, please do.

:wasalam: dear brother.

Jazzak Allah dear brother for your kindess and for making this more clear to us Alahdmulillah and may Allah always show us the truth,Inshallah.

And Inshallah I pray to Allah that these kind of informations do not be spread again becasue they are only cousing unnecesery disscussions and disunity betwen us.

May Allah bless you dear brother and all Muslim Ummah.

Keep up the good work brother,Inshallah.

Salam.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Dear sister, I agree with everyone. Pls be more specific and suggest what can we do to improve this forum. For me, this forum has been very useful and I got a lot of tips from our brothers and sisters for my daawa in my country. Since 9/11, a lot of muslim (leave alone non muslim) prefer not to talk about jihad because it is known as "terrorism" in the west. Well, we need to discuss and tell our muslims that what actually jihad is. Needless to say, many of us confuse or not sure the actual meaning of jihad. I do not see why we should not discuss about jihad. If you visit sites managed by our enemies, they attack our religion and our people without basis and without sense of responsibilities. If you compare, we are much tolerance and more diplomatic when addressing issues concerning other faiths. We give facts from their own sources. So think about it sister. We will surely welcome your constructive criticism.