"Suggest a poem" thread!

Yateer

Sab'a Sita Ethnain
Asalamu 'Alaykuum,

I started this on another forum and Alhamdulillah it has been a great success so far.

This is a new initiative that I hope to employ inshallah! Basically, if you have a topic that you wish that a poem be written about (has to be Islamic or has to do with Islam) then you can suggest your topics here.

I'll then choose a topic that has been suggested inshallah and write a poem about it. Whenever a poem is written from this thread I'll indicate it bi ithnillah.

If the topic you have suggested isn't chosen then I may choose it next time inshallah. Note, you have to justify why your topic is important to highlight.

So suggest away and may Allah reward you all.

Wasalam 'Alaykuum.

P.S. No topic is a stupid topic...

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Nice...

If you can.....

write a poem about the kids who are disables BUT DIFFERENTLY ABLE....

Write to the world, that no matter what they know and what they do not know, But they never fail to know "Love"

Make stanzas about their beautiful desires on playing,and enjoying the rain drops and kicking the balls.... and many more...

by the way..dont forget to tell about the people who are blessed with a healthy body but disabled on their hearts...

and let the poem make the reader realize, how blessed is he to have his healthy body if he is blessed with such....

and let the poem make the reader realize how blessed is he to have his disabled body if he is blessed with such....

I dont know whether this is some thing effective or boring.. But this topic is circulating in my life.. Subhanallah...

Forgive me if this is boring...