(٤)
إياك نعبد وإياك نستعين
(٥)
اهدنا الصراط المستقيم
(٦)
صراط الذين أنعمت عليهم غير المغضوب عليهم ولا الضالين
(٧)
Chapter 1 - Surah Al-Fatiha [The Opening]
1. In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (The Day of Resurrection)
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).
[Translation: Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan & Dr. Muhammad Taqi-ud-Din Al-Hilali]

Sahih Muslim
The Book of Prayers (Kitab Al-Salat)
Book 004, Number 0775:
Abu Huraira reported:

The Apostle of Allah (May peace be upon him) said: If anyone observes prayer in which he does not recite Umm al-Qur'an [Surah Al-Fatiha], It is deficient [he said this three times] and not complete...

Allah the Exalted said: “I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks.”

When the servant says: “All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).” [1:2]
Allah the Most High says: “My servant has praised Me.”
And when he (the servant) says: “The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.” [1:3]
Allah the Most High says: “My servant has lauded Me.”
And when he (the servant) says: “The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)” [1:4]
He (Allah) remarks: “My servant has glorified Me. and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me.”
And when he (the worshipper) says: “You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).” [1:5]
He (Allah) says: “This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for.”
Then, when he (the worshipper) says: “Guide us to the Straight Way, The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).” [1:6&7]
He (Allah) says: “This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for.”

Chapter 1 - Surah Al-Fatiha [The Opening]
First Part
2. All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the Lord of the 'Alamin (mankind, jinns and all that exists).
3. The Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
4. The Only Owner (and the Only Ruling Judge) of the Day of Recompense (i.e. the Day of Resurrection)
Second Part
5. You (Alone) we worship, and You (Alone) we ask for help (for each and everything).
6. Guide us to the Straight Way
7. The Way of those on whom You have bestowed Your Grace, not (the way) of those who earned Your Anger (such as the Jews), nor of those who went astray (such as the Christians).

Sahih Al-Bukhari
Volume 6, Book 60, Number 2:
Narrated Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: “Ghayril-Maghdoobi 'Alayhim Walad-Daalleen” [Not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)], then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

Chapter 15 - Surah Al-Hijr [The Rocky Tract]
Verily, your Lord is the All-Knowing Creator.
87. And indeed, We have bestowed upon you (O Muhammad SAW) Seven of Al-Mathani [the seven repeatedly recited Verses (i.e. Surah Al-Fatiha)] and the Grand Qur'an.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
A very informative post. Many will benefit from it. JazakAllahu Khair wa BarakAllah.