Survey

sharaz

Fear Allah
I'm 25 just got graduated and looking for a good job in computers. Currently working part time with my uncle.

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

i'm 18.. a student of islamic theology(quraan/tafseer/fiqh/etc) and trying hard to remember the Quraan...
ps : plz make dua that it never leaves from my memory...the thought is very scary

ma'asslaama

abou haytam

salam

i am 27 years old and 11 months. borne muslim andliving in canada ( for a while), i get a bachlor degree in mechanical engineering and a master degree in aerospace engineering. i am working as an engineer designer.

very proud to see young people interested in islam macha allah. do you know that this make others jealeous.

salamo alikom and allah help evryone of you.

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Assalamu alaikum,

Could I just attach my Bio Data here? :D kidding.

I'm arba'a wa eshreen (hope I got that right) and I finished BS Mass Communication Major in Broadcasting hoping that Insha Allaah one day I can help invite more people to Islam through the media. I'm currently working as an eRep.

Here are the result. Sorry, I have a craving for numbers and statistics.

NAME - AGE
TheHumbleWun- 25
amyaishazouaoui- 24
Wulf- 62
Muhammad A- 40
Umm Aysha- 26
Mabsoot- 24
American Muslim- 35
revert north- 22
Hajar- 20
Paki Idol- 16
saniha- 14
Happy 2BA Muslim- 36
proud2bemuslim- 22
ShaheedU- 17
Shaz 1999- 24
libin- 16
lazim- 26
khalid123456- 22
sharaz- 25
unique princess- 18
rizzumd- 29
Loobna- 23
muharram23- 23
abou haytam- 27
hurul-ein- 24

Average Age 25.6
Oldest 62
Youngest 14
Education Levels: from High school- College Masters

Statistical Sample Size: 25 members
Total TTI Members: 11,840

Assumptions: From our sample of 25 members, when applied to the 11,840 TTI members, I assume that the average age is approximately 25. On average, it seems most members are out of college and working. It is possible that we can have someone older than 62 and younger than 14 in here because we only worked with a small sample size. Of course the same can be said with the education level, it is also possible that there is someone with doctorate degree in here.

Conclusion: Knowledge is a never lasting thing, regardless of age. The majority, based on average, are young Muslim adults, that are hard working and knowledgeable brothers and sisters-mashallah, may Allah provide us knowledge and make us successful in this world as well as the next -ameen

Interesting Fact:
My cousin once said he found a Muslim source (which I will try to find inshallah) that shows that Muslims income living in the United States is higher than the nations average.

walaakum salaam

ShaheedU

Extinct
Humblewun, it seems you're a federal auditor, tax preparer AND a statistician!

And thanks for the facts, quite interesting.

revert_north

NEW MUSLIMA
Here are the result. Sorry, I have a craving for numbers and statistics.

NAME - AGE
TheHumbleWun- 25
amyaishazouaoui- 24
Wulf- 62
Muhammad A- 40
Umm Aysha- 26
Mabsoot- 24
American Muslim- 35
revert north- 22
Hajar- 20
Paki Idol- 16
saniha- 14
Happy 2BA Muslim- 36
proud2bemuslim- 22
ShaheedU- 17
Shaz 1999- 24
libin- 16
lazim- 26
khalid123456- 22
sharaz- 25
unique princess- 18
rizzumd- 29
Loobna- 23
muharram23- 23
abou haytam- 27
hurul-ein- 24

Average Age 25.6
Oldest 62
Youngest 14
Education Levels: from High school- College Masters

Statistical Sample Size: 25 members
Total TTI Members: 11,840

Assumptions: From our sample of 25 members, when applied to the 11,840 TTI members, I assume that the average age is approximately 25. On average, it seems most members are out of college and working. It is possible that we can have someone older than 62 and younger than 14 in here because we only worked with a small sample size. Of course the same can be said with the education level, it is also possible that there is someone with doctorate degree in here.

Conclusion: Knowledge is a never lasting thing, regardless of age. The majority, based on average, are young Muslim adults, that are hard working and knowledgeable brothers and sisters-mashallah, may Allah provide us knowledge and make us successful in this world as well as the next -ameen

Interesting Fact:
My cousin once said he found a Muslim source (which I will try to find inshallah) that shows that Muslims income living in the United States is higher than the nations average.

walaakum salaam

Thanks for summarising, this appeals to the geeky social scientist in me :p

As for Muslims in the US having a higher income than the national average - that could possiby be true. A lot of ethnic and religious groups have higher educational attaintment and income levels than the majority white, Christian average in a lot of countries (then again, a lot are considerably lower, too). I would assume that in the USA, Jews top this list. In the UK, Indian and Chinese school pupils continue to outshine the white, black, and all other ethnic groups. Factors such as immigrant work ethics, and immigrant parents wanting their children to have a much better life than they did all come into play.

:wasalam:

azbrie

I am 24, a full time student...I graduate with a BA in Religious Studies next May and am going directly into the MA-PhD program to eventually teach Islamic Studies on the tertiary level. Currently unable to work, but hoping that changes soon!

basheerpkm

trying to be Mu'min

I am 25:) , Master (Post Graduate ) in Env. Biotechnology; Working as researcher in Saudi Arabia.

Wulf

Hmmm...On Auditing the statistical data, as presented, I find that there is an error relating to one entry.

The average is actualy 24.68.

Guess which one.:laughing-dancing:

zeneesha

~trini_muslimah~
I am 21 years old and I work at the ministry of finance, the gov't service.
Not studying at the moment though.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
im 18 currently studying for A Levels in chemistry biology and history...pray for me pls!:tti_sister: :salah:
jazakallah

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

Im 16, soon will be 17 and doing A Levels in Business.

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
Alsalamu Alaikum,

I'm your brother Abdallah from Jordan. I'm currently doing a Masters in English Literature and Language and work as a software developer in my free time... Ready :inshallah: to help my brothers and fellow Muslims on both fields.

All the best,,,

presa1200

i'm 23, single, chinese, staying in Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia. I have finished my A-level in Bio, Chemistry and Math. I started business since i was 20. So that's y i couldn't further my degree in Bio-tech. My business is supplying and distributing cosmetic products to worldwide. Until i met my adopted brother who is a malay, and he is the one introduced Islam to me and i converted 28 Jan 2006. He will be finishing his architecture study this coming april, InsyaAllah. Also i join-partner with him in my business field, and Alhamdulillah it's getting very good since all these while because we know the money is to help our own ummah.