Sweet Arabic Phrases

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Aslaam....

....Heyy,,, can someone please post some nice, cute arabic phrases on here...? i've got an Arab friend n it would be brilliant if i can be able to talk to him in his native tongue and maybe if i text him some sweet messages first, it would give us confidence to be more comfortable with each other and i don't want to be speakin' english with him alll the time...

....It was different before as all my mates are Pakistani and we used 2 speak 2 each otha in Punjabi for fun but recently i've met this guy n his from Yemen (me thinks) n he is sooo adorable & kinda like my best mate nw....

....SoO...?

I'll be awaiting your posts Inshallah

x.x.x

*Saniyah*

ukhtikum fillaah
Wa aleykum salaam

Dear sister, there is no male-female friendship in Islaam. It is forbidden to be alone with opposite sex who is not your mahram.

From your post I can see that you also have even some feelings for this boy. That's what Shaytan makes you to feel when you are getting into this male-female friendship. Shaytan makes you to feel that there is nothing wrong with that, you can flirt little and then that boy just might use you!:astag:

If you are intending to get married with him, you should meet him with your wali. And leave "sweet talk" for marriage. Stay away from haraam and everything which leads to haraam.

May Allaah increase your imaan and 'ilm.

:wasalam:

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Aslaam.,,,

,,, O, Ok... I'll be thinkin' 'bout this for a while now.... lol
Yeah, i understand what you're saying but i am living in the part of the world where a lot of muslims have opposite sex friendships but i can't use this as an excuse for this,,, soo...?

Ok, Thanks for the advice, i have took it 2 mind and inshallah it'll stay...

x.x.x

Almeftah

its always hard at first, you know some muslims really wish to be in your shoes, they need to renew thier faith.. u should feel lucky.