Syrians are calling, but we are silent!!!

saidsalla

I think Muslim world have to face the reallity.
Are the Muslims world waiting the interventions of west before they find a lasting solution for the Syrian men, women and children?
How can we fold our hands and seal our ears while our brothers and sisters are calling for help? I'm not saying that we should fight the president,but at least, make him to stop.
May Allah guide us right, ameen.

esperanza

revert of many years
Are the Muslims world waiting the interventions of west before they find a lasting solution for the Syrian men, women and children?
How can we fold our hands and seal our ears while our brothers and sisters are calling for help? I'm not saying that we should fight the president,but at least, make him to stop.

ameen

thank you for this brother

yes muslims need to face reality,,,

we must wake up ...otherwise the west will interevene and no one wants that

how can we be quiet when innocent muslims are masaccared,,,soon it will pass one year

may Allah save them

a_stranger

:salam2:

All The horrible things that are taking place in Syria because we are not following Islam as we should , we are not obeying our prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam.

the Quran states: "Believers are indeed brothers" (Al-Hujurat, verse 10)

The prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam taught:
*!"You will not enter paradise until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another." (Sahih Muslim). He also said:*!"You will not be a believer until you love for your brother what you love for yourself" (Sahih Al-Bukhari).

"Whoever relieves a calamity that has struck a believer in this world, Allah will relieve for him one of the calamities of the day of Judgement, and whoever makes things easy for a person in trouble, Allah will make his matters easy in this life and in the hereafter, and whoever shields the faults of a Muslim, Allah will shield his faults in this world and the hereafter, and Allah will help and support his servant as long as he is helping and supporting his brother" (Sahih Muslim)

"I swear to Allah in Whose hand my life is, that you cannot attain heaven and eternal happiness unless you have faith, and you cannot have faith unless you love each other. Should I not guide you towards some task, as a result of which, love and friendship will be created among you?" They answered: "Yes, O Prophet of Allah" He added: "So, salute each other (with peace) openly and clearly."

saifkhan

abd-Allah

as salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

you have to wait bro, the khalifa, the amir will come then only you can go and fight or do somthing
and when you have seen us with unfolded hands or open ears or eyes?

nothing new, wa-llahi
the same cry was and still from Palestine, Afganistan, Iraq, Sheshaan, Bosnia......I am not saying about the controvertial issues, who was doping Jihad and who was doing terrorism, but have we done anything or did we do anything for our people out there. will Allah ask for us for what they did or He is gonna ask us about what we have done?

now, include one more syria......may be the list will inlcude others as well, one by one, cancer in Ummah
we reflect differently towards same issues.

may Allah azza wa jal, protect our brothers and sister all over the world,
and my brothers and sisters in syria

wassalmun 'alayka

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Every soul will be accountable for itself. What makes us think that we will be able escape from the Judgement of Allah by blaming it on the rulers ? By saying that, our leaders were not united, neither did they call us to go help our brothers and sisters. We talk about the ummah being a big brotherhood, our sheikhs give such moving khutbas, yet the reality on the ground is that: "He is a Saudi. He is a Indian. He is a Bangladeshi. He is an American." Our tears have also started to become fake. Because each time a Muslim nation is being pulled into such horrific situation and oppression, we know what our next actions will be. We will first and foremost shed some tears and condemn the situation and then continue this act, until the enemies have destroyed everything. One by one, we will all become victim of the same situation. Our luxuries won't last long.

fatima sikandar

Yess we should try to help our muslim brothers and sisters otherwise the oppression against MUSLIMS will increase as it is increasing today :astag:
But how can we stop the bad people???
All we can do is just pray to ALLAH to guide those cruel people out there!!!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

We are forgetting that it is written as to what we need to do. We have to learn what our faith tells us to do. There are enough posts on TTI over the years that give us direction. Take a minute to educate yourselves on what we must do.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

I am suggesting that we look very hard and understand what the ruling is on our efforts to aid those in need. Sometimes the answers we are given are hard to sallow. But, that is when we must turn to our scholars to help us understand the big picture.

We are not silent necessarily..we may be obedient. And in no way am I suggesting that we be cold hearted. We have to be faithful to Islam.

John Smith

salam sister and what do you think it is that we should do

I recall asking you the same question but had no reply?

Yes our brothers and sisters are being killed but it does not help when outside influences inflame the fire for political purposes.

Aslo i see many threads on the syrian situation and it would be greatful if we had one thread on the subject which would be beneficial as too many on the same subject just clogs the boards.

Just to add.....

What are we doing about the palestinians who have no support in terms of arming themselves against a military dictatorship? why are we not so vocal in the emancipation of Al Aqsa Masjid?

John Smith

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The best among your rulers are those whom you love and they love you in turn, those who pray (make supplication) for you and you pray for them. The worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and they hate you in turn, and you curse them and they curse you.”

Someone asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Shall we confront them with swords?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “No, as long as they hold prayers among you. If you see from your rulers what you hate, hate the action they do but do not rebel against them.” [Sahîh Muslim]

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil (atmosphere) and Allah brought us good (Islam) and we live in it now. Will there be evil after this good?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any good after this evil?”

He said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any evil after this good?”

He said: “Yes.” Hudhayfah said: “How will it be?”

He said: “Rulers after me will come who do not abide by my guidance and Sunnah. Some of their men will have Satan’s heart in a human’s body.”

Hudhayfah said: “What should I do, O Messenger of Allah, if I live to see that time?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler smites your back and takes your wealth.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “There will be rulers over you. You will agree with some of what they come with and reject some of it. Whoever rejects what must be rejected will maintain his innocence and whoever hates it will maintain his innocence. However, those who accept (what should be denied) and follow the ruler will be sinners.”

The Companions said: “O Messenger of Allah, shall we fight these rulers?” He said: “No, as long as they pray.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

The majority of Ahl al-Sunnah wal Jamâ`ah have adopted these hadîth and use them as evidence in their ruling that is unlawful to rebel against the ruler, no matter how oppressive he might be, unless he exhibits outright unbelief.

Imam Ahmad said: “Obedience to the ruler who is agreed upon by people is obligatory.”

Imam al-Tahâwî said: “We do not support rebellion against our rulers even if they are unjust. We do not make supplications against them and do not set any revolution against them. We believe our obedience to them is obedience to Allah unless they order something unlawful. We make supplication for their guidance and their safety.”

Ibn Abî al-`Izz al-Hanafî writes in Sharh al-`Aqîdah al-Tahâwiyyah: "It is much better to stick to obeying the rulers even if they are oppressors, because rebellion against them will cause even greater strife. Being patient with them will be an expiation for misdeeds and increase rewards.”

Ibn Taymiyah writes: “The scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah are agreed that is obligatory to refrain from fighting in civil strife. This is an application of the authentic hadîth in this regard. Many scholars used to write that down in their statements of creed - that they believed in and they called others to believe in - to be patient and not to fight the rulers.”

He continues: “The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered people to be patient with the oppression of the rulers and refrain from fighting them. This is better for people for their worldly life and their Hereafter. Whoever opposes them intentionally will cause nothing but mischief. Allah will eliminate evil by way of the oppressive king much more than the oppression he is doing to people. It was also said that sixty years under an oppressive ruler are better than one night without any ruler.”

Although it is unlawful to rebel against the ruler, this does not mean we must refrain from enjoining what is right and forbidding what is evil. In fact, we are required to do that and glorify our religion and to raise the word of righteousness, each one according to his ability.

`Ubâdah relates: “We have sworn fealty to the Prophet (peace be upon him) to listen and to obey in prosperity and adversity, and not to dispute with the people in charge of government, and to say what is right wherever we are and not fear other than Allah.”

It was also related by Abu Sa`îd al-Khudrî that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The best Jihâd is a word of truth in the presence of an oppressive ruler” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

Alas, enjoining right and forbidding wrong requires patience, knowledge and wisdom.

Salem9022

I recall asking you the same question but had no reply?

Yes our brothers and sisters are being killed but it does not help when outside influences inflame the fire for political purposes.

Aslo i see many threads on the syrian situation and it would be greatful if we had one thread on the subject which would be beneficial as too many on the same subject just clogs the boards.

Just to add.....

What are we doing about the palestinians who have no support in terms of arming themselves against a military dictatorship? why are we not so vocal in the emancipation of Al Aqsa Masjid?

This is because of the weekness of the Muslim Ummah as a whole and lack of knowledge for the deen and the people who follow it. Al Aqsa has been occupied for over 70 years. And Palestinians have been killed not only by Israelies but by Nusayries in Syria and Lebanon. Do we forget about our Muslim Brothers and sisters because Palestine and Al Aqsa is still occupied? Since 70 years we have had Afghanistan, Chechnya, Kashmir, Bosnia, Iraq and now Syria.

Do we forget the suffering of those Muslims because the Muslim world can't liberate AL-Aqsa?

And who has made this Political? The Feces from Swines called the Rafideehhs like Iran and Hizbullat? or the Nusayries and Habashies? You choose.

Salem9022

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The best among your rulers are those whom you love and they love you in turn, those who pray (make supplication) for you and you pray for them. The worst of your rulers are those whom you hate and they hate you in turn, and you curse them and they curse you.”

Someone asked: “O Messenger of Allah! Shall we confront them with swords?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “No, as long as they hold prayers among you. If you see from your rulers what you hate, hate the action they do but do not rebel against them.” [Sahîh Muslim]

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân asked the Prophet (peace be upon him): “O Messenger of Allah, we were living in an evil (atmosphere) and Allah brought us good (Islam) and we live in it now. Will there be evil after this good?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any good after this evil?”

He said: “Yes.”

Hudhayfah b. al-Yamân said: “And any evil after this good?”

He said: “Yes.” Hudhayfah said: “How will it be?”

He said: “Rulers after me will come who do not abide by my guidance and Sunnah. Some of their men will have Satan’s heart in a human’s body.”

Hudhayfah said: “What should I do, O Messenger of Allah, if I live to see that time?”

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “You should listen and obey them even if the ruler smites your back and takes your wealth.” [Sahîh al-Bukhârî and Sahîh Muslim]

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “There will be rulers over you. You will agree with some of what they come with and reject some of it. Whoever rejects what must be rejected will maintain his innocence and whoever hates it will maintain his innocence. However, those who accept (what should be denied) and follow the ruler will be sinners.”

The Companions said: “O Messenger of Allah, shall we fight these rulers?” He said: “No, as long as they pray.” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

The majority of Ahl al-Sunnah wal Jamâ`ah have adopted these hadîth and use them as evidence in their ruling that is unlawful to rebel against the ruler, no matter how oppressive he might be, unless he exhibits outright unbelief.

Imam Ahmad said: “Obedience to the ruler who is agreed upon by people is obligatory.”

Imam al-Tahâwî said: “We do not support rebellion against our rulers even if they are unjust. We do not make supplications against them and do not set any revolution against them. We believe our obedience to them is obedience to Allah unless they order something unlawful. We make supplication for their guidance and their safety.”

Ibn Abî al-`Izz al-Hanafî writes in Sharh al-`Aqîdah al-Tahâwiyyah: "It is much better to stick to obeying the rulers even if they are oppressors, because rebellion against them will cause even greater strife. Being patient with them will be an expiation for misdeeds and increase rewards.”

Ibn Taymiyah writes: “The scholars of Ahl al-Sunnah are agreed that is obligatory to refrain from fighting in civil strife. This is an application of the authentic hadîth in this regard. Many scholars used to write that down in their statements of creed - that they believed in and they called others to believe in - to be patient and not to fight the rulers.”

He continues: “The Prophet (peace be upon him) ordered people to be patient with the oppression of the rulers and refrain from fighting them. This is better for people for their worldly life and their Hereafter. Whoever opposes them intentionally will cause nothing but mischief. Allah will eliminate evil by way of the oppressive king much more than the oppression he is doing to people. It was also said that sixty years under an oppressive ruler are better than one night without any ruler.”

Although it is unlawful to rebel against the ruler, this does not mean we must refrain from enjoining what is right and forbidding what is evil. In fact, we are required to do that and glorify our religion and to raise the word of righteousness, each one according to his ability.

`Ubâdah relates: “We have sworn fealty to the Prophet (peace be upon him) to listen and to obey in prosperity and adversity, and not to dispute with the people in charge of government, and to say what is right wherever we are and not fear other than Allah.”

It was also related by Abu Sa`îd al-Khudrî that the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “The best Jihâd is a word of truth in the presence of an oppressive ruler” [Sunan al-Tirmidhî]

Alas, enjoining right and forbidding wrong requires patience, knowledge and wisdom.

Bashar AL-Assad is a Nusayrie Kaffir, Nusayries believe in the Trinity,

Ayn, Meem, Saad

Ayn= Ali

Meem = Muhammad

Saad= Salman

they believe Ali is God and the door to Ali is Salman.

they have been regarded as Kuffar long time ago. those verses you are stating is when the Ruler is a Muslim. Bashar is NOT a Muslim. so it doesn't apply in this case.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Before we can call out the enemy we must remember who we are. We must first rid ourselves of that which Allah subhana wa taala hates. We must polish our hearts as believers. And my words are not sweet nor sentimental. They are simple and direct. We must first correct ourselves and ask our selves are we really serving Allah subhana wa taala.

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Correcting ourselves will come along helping our brothers and sisters. If we wait to purify our imaan before we can take a step, that day is never going to come. Purification of the Imaan will come when we act as we should act. If dawah can erase our sins and correct our mistakes by the Mercy of Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala, imagine what standing besides the oppressed forbidding evil and enjoining good for the sake of Allah can do. We should remember the lowest branch of Imaan is hating in the heart, the top is always the action.

esperanza

revert of many years
Assalaam walaikum,

Brother,

Before we can call out the enemy we must remember who we are. We must first rid ourselves of that which Allah subhana wa taala hates. We must polish our hearts as believers. And my words are not sweet nor sentimental. They are simple and direct. We must first correct ourselves and ask our selves are we really serving Allah subhana wa taala.

im sorry but why do vyou keep making excuses..innocent muslims are being butchered,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so we as muslims have duty to stand and support them if not inaction then inwords if not thoughts,,,,many leading sheikkhs have given fastwas against assad,,,he is not muslim

thousnands went in jihad to pakistan to afghanistan even to bosnia,,,why not here,,just becasue the enemy is not western,,,

woimen and children mudrered in their beds..muslim women and children,,,,

allwere in uproar yesterday because an american killed 17///

in syria 50 plus are masaccared daily

whay evidence or reason or explanation do u need more????????????????????