tell me one thing

revert-sister

Proud to be a MUSLIM
salaam my brothers and sister,

as we are like family on here i would like to know all of you a little better and i am sure others would like to aswell.

write one thing bout yopur self in this thread and post it.
it can be anything
from how many times you have completed the quran to what shoe size you are.

just so we can get to know each other that little bit more.

i am a sports theapy student studying to get my degree

now your turn ........................

butterflymuslima

I am a mother of 5 with a BBA in Business Admin. soon to be working on Masters in Foreign Policy and International Affairs from North Georgia, US!

xSharingan01x

TraVeLer
I am a mother of 5 with a BBA in Business Admin. soon to be working on Masters in Foreign Policy and International Affairs from North Georgia, US!

:salam2:
I'm planning to study the same subject! My intention is to study International Relations with emphasis on Foreign Policy (specifically Middle East).

Back to OP:

I'm Shoaib Afsar

I'm a 22 year old student, currently residing in Southern California. I moved to the United States with my family from Bangladesh in 1997, and I've been here ever since. I'm the youngest of 3 children.

Aside from my studies at universities, I take great interest in learning about things that I find interesting such as Islamic history, history in general, literature, politics, etc etc.....
lol I don't know what to type :( I feel like my brain is dead at the moment!

MashaAllah, very good thread. I also encourage brothers and sisters to share something about themselves. Don't be lazy or shy ......Come on....:)

:wasalam:

palestine

Servant of Allah
Walaykum wasalam ukhti.
my name is Ni'mah, my interests are islamic history, and history in general. I'm also a big peace fan. so inshaAllah i plan on travelling around the world and helping out people inshaAllah. I wanna go to palestine first. i'm a soccer fan as well, and next to soccer i love sewing. i actually sew now and am learning more currently. i'm also interested in the arabic language big time. so i'm currently taking arabic classes as well. and soon i hope to be speaking, understanding and conversating in it inshaAllah. JazakaAllahu khayran for the thread. I love speeches as well. so i make my own speeches and poems, and sometimes i get to read them to the student body in the school. salam. :)

q8penpals

Assalam aliekum!

Ok, here is a funny fact about me - I LOVE picking people up at the airport, but don't like dropping them off to depart!

When I go to the arrivals part of the airport, everyone is so happy and hugging and smiling, it makes me feel good! When I go to the departures part of the airport, people are sad and crying, and it makes me feel bad!

So, if you need a ride home from the airport, call me! I would love to!
:hijabi:

Lana

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
Great Thread...! :hijabi:

Ok, something about me... I'm 17 but have the face of a Baby...! My 15 year old sister looks about 20 whilst I only look around 12...!

*Sorry, but I couldn't really think of anything else 2 type but thought I should as I think this is such a good thread & thought it would be rude if i just ignored it...!*:hijabi:

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
I am information technology worker with computers who also makes human right works as voluntary for some organizations like the International Red Cross. Also I help to spread Islam to Nordic countries.

:hearts:

webzaheer

Assalamualaikum,

I am Zaheer Ahmed.
I am telcom engineer.
I am 25 years old. Working in Sydney.
I want to learn a lot about islam.
Interested in Islamic hitory, Telcom Technology.
Even me like to go around the world. And meet all the people and see places.
Want to go to hajj (thats my dream). Inshallah that will come true.
thats it for now. :)

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam, nice thread sister,

well my name is Manal, I'm half moroccan and half sudanese. I am 16 years old, soon to become 17, insha allah. Currently I'm a student in high school. like many muslims I wish to attend hajj along with my family, and I hope my dream will come true.
salam:hijabi:

muthmainnah

I'm from indonesia, graduated from English literature faculty four years ago, and now I'm working with my husband in our computer shop.

Have you ever visit my country bro and sis...?? It's very beautiful country, the biggest muslim population in the world, masjid are everywhere, and you can hear the voice of adzhan almost all the time and the best time here is when ramadhan comes, then followed by eid al fitr and eid al adha because it seems people become more pious ^_^, masjid are full with people and you can hear Al-Qur'an is being recited all the night ! subhanallah...

Ibn_hassan

Servant of Allah
My name is abdesalam
I am hafidhul-quran alhamdulillah
am a college student to higher education
My biggest dream is to go forr hajj
and study the sceince of hadeeth in an islamic university.

ibnu ibrahim

Assalamualaikum

nice to meet you all
Ok , about me
I am IRFAN
currently i am upper secondary school at south of thailand
and i am 15 year old
but i interest about a social muslim around the world .
Insh Allah in the future i met all the people and seen
social muslim around the world.

sister purified

fun thread!!
here's something funny about me..ive got a very squeeky-baby voice even though im 19!!i talk on phone people mistake me for my 4 yr old sister(seriously)!!but i say"masha allah my voice is unique!!:):)
nd serious part about me..i love helping people around the place however i can..:hijabi:
ma'asalaama

naquan20

my name is jihad Im frm L.I Ny..inshallah i also want to learn the science of hadith in a islamic university.im currently takin arabic classes to memorize and read quran.MY goal in life is to worship allah n go to hajj inshallah!

A new begining

Assalam alaikum everybody,

I am Abdul Karim Khan, 26 ,residing in India...completed my masters in English,doing PG diploma in software engineering, worked in Bpo as well..
love to write poems,draw paintings,travelling & also wish to know everything about My religion.

I am very much thankful to ALLAH(swt), this site & all of u too...

There is an Islamic atmosphere in our house from very begining ,but i am staying in a non-muslim place...i did not got the oppurtunity to learn Arabic & also a bit unaware abt the every nook & corner of namaz (though i felt guilty always for not performing salat),so i felt that i am not ready enough to start 5 times namaz in fear i might do some mistakes.

before 6 months i had much queries regarding Islam..
But now from this Ramazan i have started my 5 times namaz & Inshallah I will continue it till my last breathe...
I have learnt many things from all of you & hope that in future also i can satisfy my thirst of knowing ISLAM in more better way.

It was a co-incident that i entered into this site at Allah's will ,which really changed my Life..

May Allah(swt) bestow on us HIS blessings & Make our life beautiful & pious.

It's great to know all of you,which really shatters the geographical boundaries between us & binds us in an unbreakable Bond.

Khuda hafiz:)

Feel free to disclose your heart contents...

Ashima33

Salaam! I am looking to get a degree in Art Therapy or Art Education.
My main artwork is in ceramics. =)

Isra

aka Tree2008
As-salamo Alaikome....

I really love this thread. I am currently reading Quran daily. I will travel to Morocco in February to take my shahada formally in the masjid there. My dream for the future is to one day be able to read the Quran in Arabic instead of just the english translation.

I love the answer from Libinette about her shoe size.........too funny!!!! :lol:

abdellah007

salam alaykum

Abdellah, 26 years old from Morocco.
working as commercial agent in a company.
I love to gain more knowledge about my DEEN.
I also like soccer.

salam