Thank you to Admin and Mods

ShyHijabi

Asalaam aleakum,

I wanted to thank the mods and admin for handing the troll situation so quickly today. It seems the nonbeliever will stop at nothing to insult our beliefs and way of life. But Allah swt will deal with them Justly in the end. UNtil then, thank you for banning them.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
What actually happened? It did seems kind of odd to me on one thread here. Maybe I just knew half of the stories.

But inshaAllaah we have each other to protect our website. InshaAllaah.

Yeah thanks the the mods.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Alhamdulillah dear sister, that this persone has been banned, who came with intention to insolt Islaam, Muslims,and our Prophet sallahu alayhe wa salam.I could cry for those words full of insolts and dissrespect. SubhnaAllah, unbelivers are not stoping with thier insolts. May Allah judge this unbeliver and give him what he deserves on both worlds. ameen summa ameem.

May Allah protect His religion- Islam, and punish all those who are saying against Allahs religion,and stop them for their wrong intentions.

:wasalam:

Aisha hussain..

seeking knowledge
what happened today was like a sudden sand storm with out any signs
thanks to the admin and mods

this is the only place where we feel happy may Allah protect us from evil ameen

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Baarak Allaahu feekum

I kindly ask you all in future, to not bother replying to trolls, and if you are unsure of someone being a troll, that you PM/VM/contact us as oppose to entertaining their filth and nonsense, or accusing someone who may be a genuine, sincere user.

Was-salaam

:salam2:

had it not been for the good work that these brothers do, I wouldn't return.

let's face it, the weather is getting better, more outside activities, and yet there are some who are attentive to creating a peaceful atmosphere here.

baraka Allah feekum

:wasalam:

4mMadara2Amina

As salam alykom dear brothers and sisters.
Actually since yesterday evening when I saw what I saw, read those words what 'spam' left on TTI I am feeling very sad.
I just came this morning to see have you been doing good while deleting them. I almost was crying and log off from TTI and warn my sister to not come so that she not feeling same way as I did.
I am convert and all the time I was scared maybe I am not good muslim and I dont have so strong feeling for Islam as others, my sisters and brothers in Islam, but yesterday when I felt kind 'knife in back' I understood what exactly I am.

InshALLAH this wont happen again :tti_sister:

May ALLAH guide us to the straight path and save from people with the 'vail' on their mind. Amen.