that is a message 4rom Ramadaan

nossa

The Second Message: The Five (NO)s
In the name of Allah the Most Beneficent the Most Merciful

Oh Allah, send Your prayers of mercy upon Muhammed and his family as You have sent upon Ibrahim and for Ibrahim's family. You are the Most Praiseworthy, the Glorified. Oh Allah, send Your blessings upon Muhammed and his family as You set upon Ibrahim and for Ibrahim's family. You are the Most Praiseworthy, the Glorified

To proceed…

My beloved in Allah,,

I ask you by Allah’s sake: Do you feel the pain of your cuffs that paralyzes you

They tell me

My steps are slow

I want to make it

I want to take a step

I want to move on

I can feel that something is hindering me but I do not understand what it is

I reply

The most dangerous cuff that stands an obstacle on your way to Allah is the one deeply rooted inside you. Its roots stem out of your soul

This is the cuff controlling your mind and thoughts

Some people grew up in deadly environments

Surrounded by forces of frustration

Surrounded by an atmosphere full of psychological defeat

mockery-criticism-negligence- Disregardful of feelings- discouragement of wills and creation of obstacles

The result is that people grow with these cuffs implanted inside them. Their feelings are strangled because they were handicapped and suppressed long time ago. Their motivation to act is imprisoned with no way out. Those people are not used to act positively. Others accuse them of negativity

All of that because they didn't understand the obstacles within their souls

The important question lies in: Till when will these obstacles Constrain and control us

First of all, I do not hold a magic wand to change you

All I have is my strong faith in Allah

I believe He will not let me down .. He will not let us go astray

Surely, He will be with us; if we were sincere and honest in wanting His way, and in prostrating humbly between His hands.

Secondly, In “Untie Your cuffs” I write you motivational messages to renew your faith. I see the Ummah in bad need for psychological assurance. This was ' the way' of the prophet - peace and blessings be upon him- as he was always giving the companions glad tidings in hard situations

Thirdly, Five Nos

No to weakness

No to Disability

No to laziness

No to exaggeration

No to generalization

Five Nos... By believing in these five nos, we will start untying our cuffs and will get over the forces of despair and defeat

Fourth: The basis of our treatment

Sincerity, honesty, patience, and dependence on Allah

Fifth: The word “despair” is our red line. You are never allowed to cross it

Despair doesn't know its way to a believer's heart. Especially those connected to Allah the all Mighty

Sixth: Abandon discouraging and frustrating characters that you encounter on your way

Search for true friends that if you fail or triple, would hold your hand

to help you stand once more and move on

My Beloved in Allah

Be Sincere

Untie your cuff

Set out to your goal

Life is short and its enough what had elapsed from it

If you were late in catching up with those on the way

Think of it this way, Maybe you are preceding others!!

It is not important to be the foremost

Being sincere is whats important

If Allah saw your “sincerity”, He will guide you

Come on with us

Unite your cuffs

The cuff of Heedlessness

The cuff of psychological Defeat

The cuff of Norms

The Cuff of past times

The Cuff of Negative contentment

You must make it, you have no other choice

“Embark with us and be not with the disbelievers”

written by Sheikh Hany hilmy

Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved

Manhag exists .... Therefore, I Exist

وَإِنْ تَتَوَلَّوْا يَسْتَبْدِلْ قَوْمًا غَيْرَكُمْ ثُمَّ لا يَكُونُوا أَمْثَالَكُمْ