THE 100:MUST READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahussain3

Son of Aa'ishah(R.A)
The following list of influential figures from world history comes from Michael H. Hart's book The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History. In the book, Hart provides brief biographies of each of the individuals, as well as reasons for their ranking.
Rank Name Religious Affiliation Influence

1 Muhammad Islam Prophet of Islam; conqueror of Arabia; Hart recognized that ranking Muhammad first might be controversial, but felt that, from a secular historian's perspective, this was the correct choice because Muhammad is the only man to have been both a founder of a major world religion and a major military/political leader. More
2 Isaac Newton Anglican (rejected Trinitarianism, i.e.,
Athanasianism; believed in the Arianism
of the Primitive Church) physicist; theory of universal gravitation; laws of motion
3 Jesus Christ * Judaism; Christianity founder of Christianity
4 Buddha Hinduism; Buddhism founder of Buddhism
5 Confucius Confucianism founder of Confucianism
6 St. Paul Judaism; Christianity proselytizer of Christianity
7 Ts'ai Lun Chinese traditional religion inventor of paper
8 Johann Gutenberg Catholic developed movable type; printed Bibles
9 Christopher Columbus Catholic explorer; led Europe to Americas
10 Albert Einstein Jewish physicist; relativity; Einsteinian physics
11 Louis Pasteur Catholic scientist; pasteurization
12 Galileo Galilei Catholic astronomer; accurately described heliocentric solar system
13 Aristotle Platonism / Greek philosophy influential Greek philosopher
14 Euclid Platonism / Greek philosophy mathematician; Euclidian geometry
15 Moses Judaism major prophet of Judaism
16 Charles Darwin Anglican (nominal); Unitarian biologist; described Darwinian evolution, which had theological impact on many religions
17 Shih Huang Ti Chinese traditional religion Chinese emperor
18 Augustus Caesar Roman state paganism ruler
19 Nicolaus Copernicus Catholic (priest) astronomer; taught heliocentricity
20 Antoine Laurent Lavoisier Catholic father of modern chemistry; philosopher; economist
21 Constantine the Great Roman state paganism; Christianity Roman emperor who completely legalized Christianity, leading to its status as state religion. Convened the First Council of Nicaea that produced the Nicene Creed, which rejected Arianism (one of two major strains of Christian thought) and established Athanasianism (Trinitarianism, the other strain) as "official doctrine."
22 James Watt Presbyterian (lapsed) developed steam engine
23 Michael Faraday Sandemanian physicist; chemist; discovery of magneto-electricity
24 James Clerk Maxwell Presbyterian; Anglican; Baptist physicist; electromagnetic spectrum
25 Martin Luther Catholic; Lutheran founder of Protestantism and Lutheranism
26 George Washington Episcopalian first president of United States
27 Karl Marx Jewish; Lutheran;
Atheist; Marxism/Communism founder of Marxism, Marxist Communism
28 Orville and Wilbur Wright United Brethren inventors of airplane
29 Genghis Khan Mongolian shamanism Mongol conqueror
30 Adam Smith Liberal Protestant economist; philosopher; expositor of capitalism; author: The Theory of Moral Sentiments
31 Edward de Vere
a.k.a. William Shakespeare Catholic; Anglican literature; also wrote 6 volumes about philosophy and religion
32 John Dalton Quaker chemist; physicist; atomic theory; law of partial pressures (Dalton's law)
33 Alexander the Great Greek state paganism conqueror
34 Napoleon Bonaparte Catholic (nominal) French conqueror
35 Thomas Edison Congregationalist; agnostic inventor of light bulb, phonograph, etc.
36 Antony van Leeuwenhoek Dutch Reformed microscopes; studied microscopic life
37 William T.G. Morton ?? pioneer in anesthesiology
38 Guglielmo Marconi Catholic and Anglican inventor of radio
39 Adolf Hitler Nazism; born into but rejected Catholicism; allegedly a proponent of Germanic Neo-Paganism conqueror; led Axis Powers in WWII
40 Plato Platonism / Greek philosophy founder of Platonism
41 Oliver Cromwell Puritan (Protestant) British political and military leader
42 Alexander Graham Bell Unitarian/Universalist inventor of telephone *
43 Alexander Fleming Catholic penicillin; advances in bacteriology, immunology and chemotherapy
44 John Locke raised Puritan (Anglican);
Liberal Christian philosopher and liberal theologian
45 Ludwig van Beethoven Catholic composer
46 Werner Heisenberg Lutheran a founder of quantum mechanics; discovered principle of uncertainty; head of Nazi Germany's nuclear program
47 Louis Daguerre ?? an inventor/pioneer of photography
48 Simon Bolivar Catholic (nominal); Atheist National hero of Venezuela, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and Bolivia
49 Rene Descartes Catholic Rationalist philosopher and mathematician
50 Michelangelo Catholic painter; sculptor; architect
51 Pope Urban II Catholic called for First Crusade
52 'Umar ibn al-Khattab Islam Second Caliph; expanded Muslim empire
53 Asoka Buddhism king of India who converted to and spread Buddhism
54 St. Augustine Greek state paganism; Manicheanism; Catholic Early Christian theologian
55 William Harvey Anglican (nominal) described the circulation of blood; wrote Essays on the Generation of Animals, the basis for modern embryology
56 Ernest Rutherford ?? physicist; pioneer of subatomic physics
57 John Calvin Protestant; Calvinism Protestant reformer; founder of Calvinism
58 Gregor Mendel Catholic (Augustinian monk) Mendelian genetics
59 Max Planck Protestant physicist; thermodynamics
60 Joseph Lister Quaker principal discoverer of antiseptics which greatly reduced surgical mortality
61 Nikolaus August Otto ?? built first four-stroke internal combustion engine
62 Francisco Pizarro Catholic Spanish conqueror in South America; defeated Incas
63 Hernando Cortes Catholic conquered Mexico for Spain; through war and introduction of new diseases he largely destroyed Aztec civilization
64 Thomas Jefferson Episcopalian; Deist 3rd president of United States
65 Queen Isabella I Catholic Spanish ruler
66 Joseph Stalin Russian Orthodox; Atheist; Marxism revolutionary and ruler of USSR
67 Julius Caesar Roman state paganism Roman emperor
68 William the Conqueror Catholic laid foundation of modern England
69 Sigmund Freud Jewish; atheist; Freudian psychology/psychoanalysis founded Freudian school of psychology/psychoanalysis (i.e., the "religion of Freudianism")
70 Edward Jenner Anglican discoverer of the vaccination for smallpox
71 Wilhelm Conrad Roentgen ?? discovered X-rays
72 Johann Sebastian Bach Lutheran; Catholic composer
73 Lao Tzu Taoism founder of Taoism
74 Voltaire raised in Jansenism;
later Deist writer and philosopher; wrote Candide
75 Johannes Kepler Lutheran astronomer; planetary motions
76 Enrico Fermi Catholic initiated the atomic age; father of atom bomb
77 Leonhard Euler Calvinist physicist; mathematician; differential and integral calculus and algebra
78 Jean-Jacques Rousseau born Protestant;
converted as a teen to Catholic;
later Deist French deistic philosopher and author
79 Nicoli Machiavelli Catholic wrote The Prince (influential political treatise)
80 Thomas Malthus Anglican (cleric) economist; wrote Essay on the Principle of Population
81 John F. Kennedy Catholic U.S. President who led first successful effort by humans to travel to another "planet"
82 Gregory Pincus Jewish endocrinologist; developed birth-control pill
83 Mani Manicheanism founder of Manicheanism, once a world religion which rivaled Christianity in strength
84 Lenin Russian Orthodox;
Atheist; Marxism/Communism Russian ruler
85 Sui Wen Ti Chinese traditional religion unified China
86 Vasco da Gama Catholic navigator; discovered route from Europe to India around Cape Hood
87 Cyrus the Great Zoroastrianism founder of Persian empire
88 Peter the Great Russian Orthodox forged Russia into a great European nation
89 Mao Zedong Atheist; Communism; Maoism founder of Maoism, Chinese form of Communism
90 Francis Bacon Anglican philosopher; delineated inductive scientific method
91 Henry Ford Protestant developed automobile; achievement in manufacturing and assembly
92 Mencius Confucianism philosopher; founder of a school of Confucianism
93 Zoroaster Zoroastrianism founder of Zoroastrianism
94 Queen Elizabeth I Anglican British monarch; restored Church of England to power after Queen Mary
95 Mikhail Gorbachev Russian Orthodox Russian premier who helped end Communism in USSR
96 Menes Egyptian paganism unified Upper and Lower Egypt
97 Charlemagne Catholic Holy Roman Empire created with his baptism in 800 AD
98 Homer Greek paganism epic poet
99 Justinian I Catholic Roman emperor; reconquered Mediterranean empire; accelerated Catholic-Monophysite schism
100 Mahavira Hinduism; Jainism founder of Jainism

Source of list of names: Hart, Michael H. The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, Revised and Updated for the Nineties. New York: Carol Publishing Group/Citadel Press; first published in 1978, reprinted with minor revisions (reflected above) in 1992.

rizzumd

Your brother
:salam2:
I bought this book 3 weeks ago.. This is good history book.. The best part I liked in this book is, the author has given first rank of the most influential persons in history to our beloved prophet(peace be upon him) though he is christian. No offense words mentioned in this book.
He gave 3rd rank to Jesus(peace be upon him). The reason he says for this is....quoting from the book
"Christian theology, however, was shaped principally by the work of St.Paul. Jesus presented a spiritual message; Paul added to that the worship of Christ. "
The point he is trying to say is christianity was developed by Paul, which is true... Any one, who does little research in history should understand the truth clearly.

:wasalam:

BGfromGB

That's Christianity.

:salam2:
I bought this book 3 weeks ago.. This is good history book.. The best part I liked in this book is, the author has given first rank of the most influential persons in history to our beloved prophet(peace be upon him) though he is christian. No offense words mentioned in this book.
He gave 3rd rank to Jesus(peace be upon him). The reason he says for this is....quoting from the book
"Christian theology, however, was shaped principally by the work of St.Paul. Jesus presented a spiritual message; Paul added to that the worship of Christ. "
The point he is trying to say is christianity was developed by Paul, which is true... Any one, who does little research in history should understand the truth clearly.

:wasalam:
I am not a christian. I am an ardent follower of the scriptures. When YESHUA said said He IS one with his father. That's what HE said and that's what i believe. And that's what matters. Just as I observe the Sabbath. It is written> It is a commandment which no one observe except The Jews. Mohammed is only a 3rd person who did nothing but deliver God's message. He had no message - only God's message. But other than that he had no attributes that nowhere came near to what YESHUA did and the messages he brought to human mankind.

Quite frankly ranking a prophet is the work of man's thinking, as all religions are manifestations of man. No prophet should be ranked . That is slander. All prophets are equal just as we, the children of God are equal. No exceptions. The scriptures do NOT prescribe or represent a religion.

Paul is not the founder of any religion. Christianity, a man made concept, was founded by man based on how man interpreted Paul's teachings. A careful study of The scriptures will testify to this. (Also all of Paul's teachings are in accordance with scriptural teachings). And yes these interpretations have lead to controversy. (That is why I left the "christian" faith) That is why there are so many different denominations of the "christian" faith. It is Christian interpreted controversy. Controversy created by man and even muslims ,who reject the scriptures but somehow find it legitimate enough to use Paul's teachings in an attempt attempt to prove a point to dispute the legitimacy of christianity, when the the alleged corruptions/additions/ deletions should in itself prove the folly of christianity, let alone what Paul even had to say.

Christianity was founded by man. Just as Islam was by Mohammed.The scriptures are about Yeshua and God and not about ranking from the author of that book. At the end of the day all followers of the scriptures from Catholics to Protestants, from every cornerstone of the "christian " faith, including Paul's letters, are unanimous in their belief that YESHUA IS is one with God both physically (a human being still alive after 2000 years, as Islam sees it) and spititually (like God, he cannot be seen)

BGfromGB

If you were, you'd follow the Quran, the final scriptures.

Jesus did not say he was one with the father. People said he did. Since other people said he didn't, you have a problem. You chose to believe those who said he did. You're free to make that choice but you're risking the probability that he didn't and the consequences of such belief. On the Day of Accounting, the people who blasphemed about Jesus will not come to your aid when God asks you why you ignored His word when He told you the truth about Jesus.
Disagree. If "Jesus" did not say he IS (in present tense) not one with the father, then you must have a reliable source to back up this statement. In other words there MUST be an authentic Bible somewhere on this planet that states the contrary. Now, I'm not here to try and prove you wrong. Its a case of HIS (YESHUA)word against yours. All I'm asking, is that you give me or can show me that reliable source. Simple as that.

The Bible you're reading is one of many English translations of a Greek translation of a Hebrew translation of the original Aramaic which is permanently lost. Huge risk to bank your earthly and lasting lives on such a weak source.
Really! This IS news to me. How is it possible that Jews and "christians" are not aware of this lost translation yet islam is? Yes in my studies of the Qur'an it does mention of the danger of the scriptures being misinterpreted, but says nothing about the Aramaic translation being Lost!! The question is, was this original "lost" translation ever revealed to mankind. If yes is there any documentation to this effect. If no, then how does humankind know the contents of what was to be revealed/taught?

fMuhammad, peace be upon him was the last of 124,000 prophets who delivered the same message from God:
Is this in the Quran? According to scriptures there was nothing anywhere near that number of prophets. Over what period were the 124k sent to revael the word of God? Does that mean there are over 124000 revelations?

the covenant, that God is the only one worthy of worship and that we must all obey His commandments and accept His prophets and scriptures. Jesus delivered the same message and he made it clear that he was sent by God
. Then why dont we observe the Sabbath as this is one of his commandments. Surely we are all cursed Shristians as well as muslims for not observing the Sabbath?

deviates from this covenant is cursed by God and will be punished in the hereafter. Calling anybody one with God and therefore deserving of worship is the cardinal sin that will not be forgiven. You will do yourself a world of good to reflect on this before it's too late.

Muslims do that only because the listeners do not accept the Quran which has all the answers.
The assumption Muslims make when they quote Paul and other missionaries is that the listener believes in them so quoting them is an attempt to draw the attention of the listener to things he may have not reflected on before.
Making assumptions does not necessarily manifest the truth of a situation and can be very damaging without evidence or proof

Not true. Many Christians do not share that belief. Also, Jews and Muslims are followers of the scriptures (Torah and Quran) and you know they don't believe that Jesus is one with God, so your argument doesn't hold water.[
/QUOTE] Show me one single christian. (Jews and Muslims aren't christians) that does not accept what is written in the scriptures. Its likje saying that I am a muslim but I do not accept the Qur'an. If that is the case then how can I be a muslim in your eyes?

abdallahbilal

Long Live Palestine
BGfromGB said:
Show me one single christian. (Jews and Muslims aren't christians) that does not accept what is written in the scriptures. Its likje saying that I am a muslim but I do not accept the Qur'an. If that is the case then how can I be a muslim in your eyes?

Unitarianism

Religious movement that stresses free use of reason in religion, holds that God exists in only one person, and
denies the divinity of Jesus and the doctrine of the Holy Trinity.

Its modern roots are traced to several liberal, radical, and rationalist thinkers of the Protestant Reformation, who were in turn inspired by Arius. The mainstream of British and American Unitarianism grew out of Calvinist Puritanism. The scientist Joseph Priestley was a founder of the English Unitarians, who became a force in Parliament and were noted advocates of social reform. In the U.S., Unitarianism developed out of New England Congregationalism that rejected the 18th-century revival movement. Transcendentalism injected Unitarianism with a new interest that attracted many more followers. See also Calvinism, Universalism.

Encyclopædia Britannica, Inc.

Trinity, Holy

In Christian doctrine, the unity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one God in three persons.

The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible. It is a doctrine formulated in the early church to interpret the way God revealed himself, first to Israel, then in Jesus as Saviour, and finally as Holy Spirit, preserver of the church. The doctrine of the Trinity developed in the early centuries of the church and was explicitly stated at the Council of Nicaea in 325.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

For the sake of argument only you ask to show you a Christian that does not believe in the Bible. How would you respond to gay and lesbians who attend church and partake in communion, become minsters and priests, and same sex couple who adopt children and "marry"..they say they are Christians, they follow the Bible...how can you justify this behavior? There is no belief in the Bible. Please respond.

BGfromGB

The trinity

Unitarianism

Religious movement that stresses free use of reason in religion, holds that God exists in only one person, and
denies the divinity of Jesus and the doctrine of the Holy Trinity.

Its modern roots are traced to several liberal, radical, and rationalist thinkers of the Protestant Reformation, who were in turn inspired by Arius. The mainstream of British and American Unitarianism grew out of Calvinist Puritanism. The scientist Joseph Priestley was a founder of the English Unitarians, who became a force in Parliament and were noted advocates of social reform. In the U.S., Unitarianism developed out of New England Congregationalism that rejected the 18th-century revival movement. Transcendentalism injected Unitarianism with a new interest that attracted many more followers. See also Calvinism, Universalism.

Trinity, Holy

In Christian doctrine, the unity of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as one God in three persons.

The word Trinity does not appear in the Bible. It is a doctrine formulated in the early church to interpret the way God revealed himself, first to Israel, then in Jesus as Saviour, and finally as Holy Spirit, preserver of the church. The doctrine of the Trinity developed in the early centuries of the church and was explicitly stated at the Council of Nicaea in 325.

No do I believe in the trinity. That's paganism, a man made concoction based on what they think what the Bible says. But that's not the question. The question is what christian does NOT accept the authenticity of the scriptures?

BGfromGB

Salaam,

For the sake of argument only you ask to show you a Christian that does not believe in the Bible. How would you respond to gay and lesbians who attend church and partake in communion, become minsters and priests, and same sex couple who adopt children and "marry"..they say they are Christians, they follow the Bible...how can you justify this behavior? There is no belief in the Bible. Please respond.
No one can justify their behaviour. That does not mean they are not christians, They are just misguided souls living in sin. If theyre not christians, then they think theyre not sinful. Their choice - their loss at the end of the day

BGfromGB

The sources

The reliable source you seek is the Quran.
That may well be so. But The Quran as a reliable source does not dispute or refute what Yeshua taught in the scriptures.

.Jesus spoke Aramaic. Didn't you know that? If there are no Aramaic scriptures written at the time the Hebrew gospels were written then we have translations, and not an original. Mankind has known for 1400 years what was to be revealed thanks to the Quran
I'm well aware of that. I'm also aware of the fact that he IS (not was) a man of multi languages. During his lifetime on earth he also spoke Hebrew and Greek and most probably even Arabic and latin. The last part of your sentence does not make sense. It has nothing to do with what you said in your own previous words The Aramaic Bible being lost.
Scriptures do not mean the Gospels. Scriptures are the Torah, the Psalms, the Gospels and the Quran, so we're talking about more than just Christians.
Thank you for that. Then I will accept exactly what you say. If I accept the Qur'an then I accept the Torah, the gospels and the Psalms. Likewise if you accept the Torah the Gospels and Psalms then you accept the Qur'an. In other words you do accept the deity of Yeshua just as I accept the final messenger Mohammed.
Finally, what is the purpose of this discussion? Other than revealing that you don't follow any particular religion, what are you trying to convey in this thread? If you are an ardent follower of the scriptures then why don't you follow the Quran? Why did you stop your spiritual development after reading the New Testament? Why didn't you read the Tao, the Bagavan Gita or the Quran? Why did you accept the New Testament and did not stop at the Old Testament?
I was responding to the opening post which incorrectly "ranks" the prophets. I tried to point out that this is slanderous as no prophet should be "ranked". By that I pointed out the uniqueness of YESHUA as being the son of God.
You are making huge conclusions that will affect your life and your eternal life without sufficient study or knowledge. Why is that?[/
QUOTE] I'm not making conclusions. I'm stating facts as written in the scriptures. IF YESHUA said he IS one with God according to the scriptures, then that is not MY conclusion. Its HIS and your refutation of what Yeshua said is in turn YOUR conclusion

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
HI !

Hi,
Dont you think these two statements of your's are contradictory
1. He had no message - only God's message. But other than that he had no attributes that nowhere came near to what YESHUA did and the messages he brought to human mankind.
2. Quite frankly ranking a prophet is the work of man's thinking, as all religions are manifestations of man. No prophet should be ranked . That is slander. All prophets are equal just as we, the children of God are equal. No exceptions. The scriptures do NOT prescribe or represent a religion.

I think we arent the ones who like to rank and compare the prophets of God. If you dont believe, take a look HERE

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaykum BGfromGB (peace be unto you BGfromGB)
Hope everything is going on good on your side by the grace of Almighty Allah. Take your time to increase the knowledge of ISLAM. May Allah guide you.
walaikum as salam

BGfromGB

I was asking a question

Hi,
Dont you think these two statements of your's are contradictory

I think we arent the ones who like to rank and compare the prophets of God. If you dont believe, take a look HERE
If you read that original post of mine, you will notice that i asked a question. I did not make a statement. You clarified that statement, amd I used that statement as my basis in this thread that no prophet should be ranked. I am presently studying Islam. Hence the question I asked.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hi !

Hi BG
I just wanna say thanx for the clarification and am really glad that you are studying Islam. I wish you all the very best in your search of the truth and pray to God to guide us all, amen.
Take care.
If you read that original post of mine, you will notice that i asked a question. I did not make a statement. You clarified that statement, amd I used that statement as my basis in this thread that no prophet should be ranked. I am presently studying Islam. Hence the question I asked.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Dear BG I am discovering that you are entertaining Islam. Your quest for sincere knowldege is strong. You are a devout father and husband. Am I correct in assuming that you are searching for an absolute. I often feel you want the Muslim brothers and sisters who respond to be very clear and sound in their replies. You do not have time for nonsense. If I am correct let us start with what is the most preplexing question on your mind.

BGfromGB

Some questions

It refutes any implication that he is one with the father or that he said it. You have made this strange claim more than once now. Why do you attribute claims to the Quran without knowledge of it?
It refutes any implication!!!! My friend what is implied, YESHUA made a DIRECT statement which you cannot refute. If the Quran does refute that statement, then it is telling the reader that YESHUA is lying. But it doesn't. This is a serious indictment which requires concrete proof

How did arrive at that "fact"?
The quran. It testifies to the "FACT" that YESHUA is still alive.

God's revelation to Jesus is the original Gospel, given to him on the Mount of Olives in Aramaic
. And your source for this is?
He taught it to the disciples but we don't know if it was ever written down. Whether or not it was written down, we don't have it today.
What was this message that he taught the desciples? Not in the Qur'an. Therefore speculation on your part.God remedied that situation by sending His revelation again to Muhammad, peace be upon him, in the Quran,
correcting all the editions made in the Torah and the Gospel and finalizing the message and the covenant.
Then obviously you can show how these editions were manifested.
If you accept the Quran then you cannot accept the deity of Jesus. I accept the original Gospel and the original Torah, neither of which exist today. If the Jews did not alter the Torah, there would not have been a need for the Gospel and if the Christians have not altered the Gospel, there would not have been a need for the Quran.
What proof do you have of this. Again your assumption and YOUR conclusion.

No. I'm stating facts as written in the scripture, the Quran.
God says that Jesus never said that he was one with God
Nonsense. Either God, or Yeshua is lying.
nor His son then that is not my conclusion, it is God's most emphasized assertion and your refutation of what God said is in turn your conclusion. You have the Torah and the Quran making it clear that no human is, was, can be or will be God and you have the Gospel making a statement that can be interpreted in many different ways but you chose to interpret it in direct contradiction to what the Torah and the Quran have repeatedly emphasized. You are free to make that choice but you must understand that you will have to bear its consequences.
I've heard this over and over and over again. What's the point? Your refusal to study the scriptures in depth makes this issue a damp squib.
I'm not prepared to take up this issue any further other than to say that God is not quite omniescent . If you are so sure about these aberration, then surely it would not be difficult to prove them
When Jesus tells you on the Day of Judgment that he never said he was one with God nor said that he was the son of God and that what you read in the Bible about that was fabrications men made about him, it will be too late for you to do anything about it. You would have wasted the precious little time you have on earth on a big lie. You are betting the farm on a con scheme.
Then I suggest in your own wisdom and superior knowledge you show indicating all those editions/additions/deletions/corruptionsall the learned and eminent scholars of the Torah and scriptures, the folly of their studies. I am not aware of one single deliberate edition/addition/deletion. And if these scholars are not able to show me, then surely you can

dna1987

Muslim Guy
BGfromGB said:
Nonsense. Either God, or Yeshua is lying.

Watch the video above. That is what God says. I really hope you watch the video, and not ignore it, it's less than 9 minutes long.

Yeah...afterwards, you can figure out who is lying. (the answer you're looking for is repeated clearly in the last few mins of the video :)) - (at 6mins and 53secs to be exact).

BGfromGB

Thamks dna

Watch the video above. That is what God says. I really hope you watch the video, and not ignore it, it's less than 9 minutes long.

Yeah...afterwards, you can figure out who is lying. (the answer you're looking for is repeated clearly in the last few mins of the video :)) - (at 6mins and 53secs to be exact).
Thanks dna. I will definitely read and study that video. I am open minded and am here to learn more about Islam -one of the major religions of this world. i am searching for the REAL truth, if I have not found it already.

I sincerely hope this vid will provide me with the answer I am looking for-the truth about the corruptness and lies contained in the scriptures. thank you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.