The Arrivals

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:salam2:

Brothers & Sisters, I have found this video series on YouTube & it has really shook me... This is just 1 of the vids but seriously, watch all 51 of them ('specially part 3 - subliminal mind messaging) it is disgusting... no wonder America's so cursed.... :astag::astag:

I really can't stress how much this is worth watchin'...

nam01

salaam,
i just saw quite a few of the videos and i can say it really does make sense, though some of the aspects of the whole conspiracy are a little harder to understand. It has freaked me out a little bit though!

What do you think about the theory?

Salaam,

The videos are good. It makes people think & reflect. We should never try to get caught up with the materials of this world and always thank Allah swt for guiding us on the right path. Islam, the light of truth, is & always was a threat to the New World Order. Allah swt will never let the disbelievers fill the world with darkness, because Allah is the Best of Planners.

helpinghumanity

I was amazed to see the video upto part 38. But when you go to part 39 you guys will realize this is made by shiaas...i dont want to say anything..its upto you to decide...here is the link...

[yt]5mrn2-hozno&feature[/yt]

However inthe next video he gave the answer...

[yt]FBao6DmlC0U&feature[/yt]

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Barakallahufik Brother for pointing this out , there are a lot of things not right with the Arrivals, I haven't seen all of it but the parts I did made me wary.
We have to be very careful with what we get on the net and I dont think the zionists would let the world really know what its up to on You tube, do you? what they let us know is because they want us to know ............... better to keep to pure islamic sources for every thing . May Allah ta'laa guide us ...Ameen

Salams

helpinghumanity

We have to be very careful with what we get on the net and I dont think the zionists would let the world really know what its up to on You tube, do you? what they let us know is because they want us to know ............... better to keep to pure islamic sources for every thing . May Allah ta'laa guide us ...Ameen

Salams

:wasalam:

true...

A movie made 30 years ago that perfectly describes the situation today about television, news, and the main stream media. It resonates louder and more true today than it did when the movie was made.

watch it ....

[yt]5VwqGKUgE3Q&feature[/yt]

happy_friend

The Arrivals - Censored / Edited Version

In the Name of Allah, the Most Benevolent and the Most Merciful

I watched the entire series and felt that ‘The Arrivals’ contains many things which are absolutely unIslamic and can’t be watched even for educational purposes. Although, the series is highly informative and I intended to show it to my friends and relatives but I decided to edit it before doing so.

Allah made me accomplish this mammoth (and extremely annoying) task of editing 28 parts of the entire 'The Arrivals' series and now I am uploading it for people who watched it but never gave it to their friends and relatives out of the same reasons.

The edited / deleted / censored stuff includes:

1. The whole Shia content
2. Stuff which goes against Hadith (the nonsensical Dajjalic timeline)
3. Muted the music in many of the videos
4. Totally removed women where they weren't required.
5. Blurred women in many of the videos (even faces in few of them)
6. Removed a part which I felt was absolutely nonsensical (the architectural energy one)
7. Added a new concept of Backmasking in one of the video (Part 11).
8. Removed some of the things which I felt were absolutely bogus / crap and didn’t added any value to the information presented (particularly in Part 9)

A total of 28 parts were edited.

Edited parts include

1. 03 to 05
2. 09 to 16
3. 21 to 27
4. 30 to 33
5. 39, 40, 42, 46, 48, 51

Points to Remember

• The editing in no way disturbs the experience of watching ‘The Arrivals’. It will deliver the same message, yet in a more Halaal manner.

• The other parts (other than the mentioned above) are left unchanged. You can download only the above mentioned parts or you can download the entire series.

• For those who never watched this series, please don’t watch the original/unedited version, it’s really not worth watching with all that unIslamic content present in it.

• Those who would download it for distribution please don’t tell them (the people whom you intend to distribute) that this is the edited / censored version otherwise they may get curious to watch the original / uncut version.

I wait for your comments and feedback.

JazakAllah Khairan

Your brother in Islam
Khateeb

happy_friend

The link to download the torrent

h t t p : / / w w w . i s l a m i c t o r r e n t s . n e t / d e t a i l s . p h p ? i d = 2 0 9 2 7 (without the spaces)