Allahu Akbar! The Beauty of Taqwa

Umme Ehan

You are sitting in a restaurant. You notice someone staring at you constantly. You begin to feel a little uncomfortable. You shift. You straighten up. You fix the collar of your shirt or scarf on your heard. You become conscious. Conscious of the person constantly still staring at you. Conscious of what he/she is thinking or what he/she wants. Conscious of his/her presence.

Now shift your focus to the One above us all. The One who is CONSTANTLY watching. Constantly monitoring our actions, deeds and even intentions. Do we fix ourselves? Do we straighten up? Are we conscious that He is All Seeing and All Knowing? Are we conscious enough to control our desires for His sake?

To attain this consciousness is to be a possessor of the most beautiful gift of all: Taqwa. Taqwa which means Allah conscious. To be so very careful before each step we take; before each action we choose; and before each intention we weave.

For the Muttaqeen the end is only bliss, whereby he/she is rewarded as the honorable by Allah (subhana wata'ala)
Surah 49 Al Hujarat, Verse 13:
"O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other). Verily the most honored of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you (Muttaqi). And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things)."

May we all be blessed with Taqwa in our hearts Ya Allah! May the Ummah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) be guided and be successful in this dunya and the aakhira. May we all be close to the Messenger of Allah (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) and revive our love towards him (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam). (Ameen) And this can only be done if our hearts shine with the noor of Taqwa and our actions testify to it.

Muadh bin Jabal (Radhi Allah 'Anhu) narrated: When Allah's Messenger (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) appointed him to Yemen, he (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) came out with him and advised him. Muadh (Radhi Allah 'Anhu) was mounted and the Messenger of Allah (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) was walking along with him. After this he (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) said: "O Muadh, perhaps you will not meet me after this year or you may pass by my mosque, or my grave." Muadh (Radhi Allah 'Anhu) began to weep out of grief of parting from the Messenger of Allah (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam). The he (Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam) turned his face towards Madinah and said, "Indeed the closest of people to me are the Mutaqeen, whoeever they are and whereever they may be." (Ahmad 235,5)

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Assalam alaikum

Subhan Allah!!
May Allah make us one among the Mutaqeen and gather us together with our beloved rasoul(Salallahu 'alayhee wassalam). Allahumma ameen

Jazakallah khairan sis for the reminder

a_stranger

Very beautiful topic :

It was reported that Umar bin Khattab asked Ubay ibn Kaab about Taqwa. Ubay said, "Have you ever walked on a path that has thorns on it?" Umar said, "Yes." Ubay asked, "What did you do then?" to which Umar replied, "I rolled up my sleeves and struggled." Ubay said, "That is taqwa, to protect oneself from sin through life’s dangerous journey so that one can successfully complete the journey unscathed by sin