Allahu Akbar! The Biggest Tyrant ever

Fashionista

I saw this on YouTube I thought of writing it down made my cry a lot.....

Ever since i was young ..... my mother used to say, Omar, never judge anybody...Because you don't know who is beloved to Allah (swt) and I've lived with these words and these words became even more clear When i heard this story, of when our Prophet Muhammad (saw) was on his night journey while he was walking with Jibreel (as) he smelt this beautiful fragrance and he said, Oh Jibreel (as) what is that beautiful smell? and Jibreel (as) responded
that is the smell of Firaun's family hairdresser and her family and Prophet Muhammad (saw) said tell me the story.....
So Jibreel (as) said ....One say...Firauns hairdresser, was combing the hair of Firauns daughter, and her comb fell, and as the hairstylist went to pick it up, she said BISMILLAH (in the name of Allah) and Firauns daughter said, you mean my father? she said, no...I mean Allah ....My lord......your fathers lord... The lord of the Heavens, The Earth, and the Universe, and Firauns daughter said....Can i tell my father you said this? and she said YES.
So when Firaun the tyrant of all tyrants, heard this....he summoned the women, and while he was sitting there, in his arrogant ways with his advisors, he said to the hairstylist, Oh Hairstylist...look at the way he addressed this woman, she was nothing to him...Oh Hairstylist....WHO IS YOUR LORD?

more to write need to find time to finish inshallah will try to finish tommorrow

Last edited: