The crow teach Qabil~The son of prophet Adam a.s

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:bismillah:
:salam2:
and greeting!

Subhanallah!
How are you brothers and sisters.May Allah swt grant you and your family in best of health as the days come and go ~Amin!

Here,i am please to share some of the remarkeable Allah swt creations in videos.

How the quick witted Crow bend that tool!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtmLVP0HvDg

Genius Bird
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8L4KNrPEs0&feature=fvw

:ma:

Remenber the clever crow that Allah swt had set an example to follow

Shaithan(Satan) totally dominated over Qabil, so he took a stone and hit his brother's head and eventually he died.

Qabil then was so confused about his brother's body since burying the dead was not known at that time. Finally,

Then Allah swt sent a crow, which scratched the ground to show him how to bury the dead body of his brother. He [the murderer] said: "Woe to me! Am I not even able to be as this crow and to hide the dead body of my brother?" Then he became one of those who regretted." (Qur'an, 5:27-31)

(Therefore, that was guidance and an inspiration from Allah swt to get the crow to teach Qabil how he should bury his brother. However, after he did that he regretted and felt sorry for his crime.

This story was mentioned in the holy Qur'an to teach people what wrong, envy, and aggression could do to the best two sons of Prophet Adam a.s. And the story is about Qabil and his brother Habil. The two sons of Prophet Adam a.s and Lady Hawa, and narrates the very first murder Allah swt was not pleased with.

:hawla:

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!

~Happy The Month of Holy Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Praise be to Allah, our only Lord, and Lord of all worlds. It is Allahs peferct creations,and in everything we can see the signs of Allah, how our Lord is The Greatest.

May Allah reword you dear sister for remanding us on beautiful way on Allah and His creations.ameen summa ameen :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Thank you.

Togetherness in we bringing the ummah to the path of rightness and reminding eachother is our responsiblity :)

Alhamdulillah!
And you my sister has done it too~:ma:

Thank you for viewing,
May Allah swt bless upon you and your family~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Take Care!
Thank you,
~Wassalam :)