The Favourite Recitation Thread ! Listen, Watch and Post!

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

well this is one of my favourite reciters. Shaykh Sa'ood Ashuraym. Imam of Masjid al Haraam, Makkah al Mukrarramah.

Rules:
Make just One post with just ONE video..of your favourite recitation / Reciter.

Let other people Post under. You can make another post later, just make sure not to flood the thread.

(also for those who are used to using yt tags for Youtube, just put youtube link without tags. We are not using yt tags anymore..)

Jazakumullahu khayra ya ahlal Tee Tee Aye .

Wasalamu Alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

thank you for making such a beautifull thread.

:salam2:

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Walikumusalam Warehmatullahi Wabarakatuhu..

Very Nice recitation Brother.. SUBHANALLAH..

Sura-e-Rehman:

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
MashaAllah,tabarakallah such a beautiful thread.Nothing is better than the speech of Allah cleansing our hearts.
Here's one of my favourite Sheikh Dimashqiah:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Assalaamu `alaykum

My favourite recitation changes from time to time. At the moment this is my favourite recitation (from one of the masaajid in west london):

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

Masha Allah , a good thread :)

This is my favorite ever.. I have shared it with my loved ones too :)

salahdin

QURAN; SURAT Al-'Alaa BY: Shaykh Abdulrashid Sh. Ali Sufi

SUBHANALLAH cant choose just changed my mind may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH reward all the QURAN Reciters Everyone of them is unique . They are all good .

QURAN; SURAT Al-'Alaa BY: Shaykh Abdulrashid Sh. Ali Sufi

This is the recitation of the quran in one of the Saheeh qiraats that has been related from the prophet muhammed (pbuh). This Qiraat is called khalaf ( خلق ). It is Recited by the famous and one the most expert of the qiraats of the quran, Somali born Shaykh Abdulrashid sh. Ali Sufi. May Allah reward him greatly.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
This is a Jordanian friend of mine. . He is reading Surah Yusuf in the Warsh recitation .. oh and your Admin is at 40 secs drinking tea.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Tough choice but my favourite is Mishary al-Afaasy. Starts from Soorah al-Qamar ayah 33 to Soorah ar-Rahmaan ayah 28 (I think that's right).

I think Abdur Rahman al-Hudaify is excellent as well because of how clearly he articulates each letter. A good paced recitor to learn from.

You can get the full recitation of the above with Urdu meaning from the thread below:

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81346

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa baarakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair dear brother for this very beautiful and benefical thread.

I love all Quran recitations Alhamdulillah, but this is one of my favorites.

:wasalam:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
Wa-alaikum assalam wa rahmatullaah wa barakatuhuh,

All sorts of different styles and different recitors.

Salah al-Hashem @ Masjid al Kabir in Kuwait.

Actually, I don't listen to lots of his recitations, mostly the Surah Yusuf he recited:

The favourite recitor can change simply with the change of the surah being recited, I think thats the case.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam 'alaykum warahamtu-llah

I can not figure out one recitation or reciter and i think no one can actually say, because subhan Allah Quran is amazing and we got to like it anyhow, alhamdu li Allah

anyways, I going to share one of my favorite recitation, by Sheikh Kalbani from sura Jathiyah

and the recitation I specially like is of Sheikh Khalid al Jaleel, from Sura Bakarah

JazaKAllah khair for everyone sharing their favorite recitations

barakAllahu feekum
wassalam