amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:
The Hadeeth on the Fly
One Wing Carrying Disease
and
the Other Carrying the Cure
The Prophet (saws) said:

"If a housefly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for the one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure of the disease." [Bukhari, vol. 4: 537].

Attached is a experiment that Dr. Saleh as-Saleh has conducted with a few others regarding the hadith recorded about the fly. This is very beneficial to read, SubhanAllah.

Wasalam Amirah80

Attachments

• TheHadeethontheFly[1].pdf
    229 KB · Views: 155

samiha

---------
Staff member
wa alaykum salaam

wow Subhan'Allah, very cool!

Jazaakillah khayr for sharing

wasalam

saffanah

speak good or silent
Jazakillah khair
This is another proof of the Prophethood of Muhammad salallahu 'alaihi wassalam
Masha Allah...

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum.

Maa shaa Allaah. I saw this some years ago, may Allaah have mercy on the Shaykh. I remember how the Christians would laugh at this prophecy; even the brother Jalal Abualrub, I believe when he was talking with some Christians quite recently, they raised this point in jest. Allaah knows best, maybe he was unaware of the Dr's tests. Interestingly, some kuffaar I know "act" upon this when camping and the likes...

Was-salaam

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
The Hadeeth on the Fly
One Wing Carrying Disease
and
the Other Carrying the Cure
The Prophet (saws) said:

"If a housefly falls in the drink of anyone of you, he should dip it (in the drink), for the one of its wings has a disease and the other has the cure of the disease." [Bukhari, vol. 4: 537].

Attached is a experiment that Dr. Saleh as-Saleh has conducted with a few others regarding the hadith recorded about the fly. This is very beneficial to read, SubhanAllah.

Wasalam Amirah80

Im going to try this exp out myself, looks too cool to miss, if I do im going to take my own pics an everything...!! This post is gooood!

Ive never been so excitable about a microbiology experiment before, LOL

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
Im going to try this exp out myself, looks too cool to miss, if I do im going to take my own pics an everything...!! This post is gooood!

Ive never been so excitable about a microbiology experiment before, LOL

Salam Alaikum Isra

Inshallah you can do the experiment and upload additional pictures so we can view. :)

I know you will have the same results:) Because Allah said it. In one wing is the disease and the other is the cure. I know its interesting to see with our on eyes. Anyways keep us updated on the experiment.:)

Wasalam Amirah80

Nooraddyn

Allah Akbar
Astagfirullah! that is incredible!
I heard this hadith before but i never came across an experiment until now
:wasalam: