The future of the moslims in Europe

Roemaysa

Assalamoe Allikoem,

I wanted to ask all of you how you think that the future of muslims will be in Europe?

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
WA alayykum Salam,

InshaAllah the future will be Good. As long as Muslims act according to Islam. Implementing the Quran and the Sunnah into their lives. Islam is not new to Europe, we have significantly influenced Europe. It was Islam which bought Europe out of the dark ages and into a time period called "the renaissance". This is meant to be the period where they started recognising science in their lives (before, the church was reluctant to encourage scientific study, and many scientists were killed). The Christians in Europe
were killing witches well into the 17th Centure. So it kinda shows how advanced they tell us they are.

Anyway Allah will help the muslims. It is important we keep faith and hope in Allah(subhana wa ta'ala). Once we have a good basis in our faith, sharing accurate knowledge and belief in Tawheed. We can have good unity. And the Ummah can get stronger.

Even though, we as a community face challenges all over the world, I believe that Islam has regained a lot of ground into the lives of people. Around 40-50 years ago not that many people were actually practising Muslims. Just Muslims by name, and there were all sorts of supersticions etc. The True Islam had been lost in many areas. We do have problems now, but alhamdulilah things inshaAllah will get better.

The amount of new Muslims, new Mosques, books, people interested in Islam is testimony to that.

" Verily, Allaah will Most certainly support him who supports His cause; verily, Allaah is Most Powerful and Almighty." (surah al-Hajj 22:40).

" Verily, Allaah does not change : people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." (Soorah ar-Ra'd 13:11)

So once we establish the deen of Islam into our lives, and the lives of our children. and actively show people Islam this Ummah will become strong once more. Our weakness today, in Lebanon, Palestine, Iraq, Kashmir, Chechnya, China, Indonesia etc... is a reflection of the weakness in the Ummah due to ignorance.

Allah has promised us victory, as long as we stick to this. It is something we must keep our faith in 100%.

"The promise of Allaah is true. And who is more truthful in speech than Allaah" (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:122).

The Arabs, who came from the desert with nothing were given the messagae of Islam by Allah (swt)........ and it gave them strength unity and made them progressive.. it led them to make the most amazing discoveries. It advanced not only them, but the entire world.

As Muslims, we can be good neighbours to people of other faiths. Show them kindness and this will have a good effect on non-Muslims.

Allah Says in the Quran:

As for such of the unbelievers as do not fight against you on account of your faith, and neither drive you forth from your homelands, Allah does not forbid you to show them kindness and to behave toward them with full equity. Indeed, Allah loves those who act equitably. (Surah Al-Mumtahinah 60:8)

And Also:

O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allâh and be just witnesses and let not the enmity and hatred of others make you avoid justice. Be just: that is nearer to piety, and fear Allâh. Verily, Allâh is Well*Acquainted with what you do. (Surah Al-Mâ'idah 5:8)

Our example is Muhammad :saw: the kindest and most humble and wise man to be on this earth:

Abu Hurairah mentions that people said to the Prophet (Pbuh): “Messenger of Allah, a certain woman stands up for prayer at night and fasts during the day, and does many a good thing and gives money for charity but she offends her neighbours with what she says.” He said: “She is not a good person. She is one of the people of the fire.” They said: “A certain woman prays only obligatory prayers and gives little for charity but she does not offend anyone. The Prophet said: “she is one of the people of heaven.”

(Related by Ahmad, Al-Burkhari in Al-Adab Al-Mufrad and others)

Roemaysa

muslims

Assalamoe Allikoem everybody,

Firstly I want thank you for your response Mabsoot.
I live in Europe and I must say that I am worried about moslims here.
A lot of girls and boys don't know anything about THEIR own religion. There are a lot of them who don't follow the rules of the Islam.

I really get angry when I see that..... but we do not have forget that there are many Moslims that spend a lot of time on theire religion and they know al hamdoelilaah a lof about the sunnah and the koran.

living like a muslim in Europe is really difficult but ALHAMDOELILAAH.

Wassalaam,
Roemaysa

prayerbone

hi i agree roemaysa i was in a taxi yesterday and struck up a conversation with the guy,he was born a muslim but didnt pratices..he was amazed when i said i was,he said i cant see why anyone not born one would become one!! i tried to talk about why i had, and persuade him to go to the mosque but he was having none of it..

andy

Roemaysa

Assalmaoe Allikoem,

I know what you mean prayerbone. I know a lot of muslims who become muslim and if I ask them how did you became muslim they always say that they became muslism by reading islamic books or by something els.

They always say that they could not become moslim by taking the example of Moslims.... it really hurts when you hear that:frown:

I really hope that te future will be better inchallah.......

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

Jabbah44

Absolutely, the best teacher is living by example, the non-muslims dont see any good in islam due to the way the muslims behave imagine if half of the muslim population adorned the shariah and the sunnah of Rasulullah, our situation would definately not be our situation. May Allah guide us and help us. Ameen

zarah

Islam
Staff member
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2:

The more you practice on islam the more you gain.

May Allah(Swt) guide us to the right path.

Ameen:biggrin:

:wasalam: :bananabb2in:

gurusifu

Dear brother and sister;

Islam is a way of life...whatever we do and whenever we go...Islam is always infront us. It is not even a single second we can live without Islam. Thats the best way to say of being a muslim. Wallahualam.

Al Fakir Ilallah....

The future of the muslims in Europe

Assalam, good Sister and all involved:

pls forgive me if i am speaking out of ignorance or out of turn, BUT Allah States (the meaning of which is): "Remind, for surely the Reminder profits the Believer..", myself included:

good Sister, i've wondered at your request and observations re: 'the state of al-Islaam and the Muslims in europe', and Alhamdulillah, a number of Verses and Ahadeeth came to mind.
i currently reside in indonesia and i too have observed the actions of some Brs and Srs which not only are offenssive to Allah and His Messsenger (s.a.w), and only He Knows, but seemed to be 'rebellious', even somewhat hypocritical in the face of well established (known) Verses and Ahadeeth.. this too frustrated me until a co-worker kindly (through the Love of Allah) suggested that "Perhaps many of these individuals had little or no knowledge of al-Islam", which in fact turned my despair and anger into a deeper concern for my own education in Deen, my Brs and Srs and a sense of responsibility.
dear Sr (and all concerned, myself included) if we possess even an atom's weight of 'ilm we MUST convey..... as our good Brother kindly reminded,

" Verily, Allah does not change: people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." [Surah ar-Ra'd 13:11]

perhaps we must assume the best of our Ummah, that perhaps, they just don't know that which we may take for granted; and Allah Knows Best. we all must begin to take resposibility for the spiritual, physical and educational well-being of or Brs and Srs.

in regards to the establishment of al-Islaam amongst the people of europa, it is my understanding from the following evidences that the future of al-Islam (everywhere, including europa) is b-r-i-g-h-t. Verily, Allah (SWT) Says (the meaning of which is):

"It is He who has Sent His Messenger with Guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may Make it prevail over all other religions, no matter how much the disbelievers detest it." [Surah as-Saff 61:9]

The Prophet of Allah (s.a.w) stated that: "This affair will reach what is reached by the night and the day; and Allah will not leave a dwelling of brick, nor fur, except that Allah will Cause His Deen to enter it bringing honour or humiliation. Honour which Allah Gives al-Islam and humiliation which He Gives to disbelief" [Sahih: Related by Ahmad (4/103) and Ibn Hibbaan in his Sahih (no.1631)]; and that:

"Indeed Allah Gathered up the earth for me so that I saw its east and its west; and indeed the dominion of my Ummah will reach what was gathered up for me from it." [Related by Muslim (8/171) and Abu Dawud (no.4252), from Thawbaan (r.a)].

Without a doubt Allah and His Messenger (s.a.w) have firmly established the facts and we cannot despair over the actions of our Brs and Srs in Islam, for indeed the may just lack 'ilm and motivation. Allah has Stated that He WILL establish His Deen. so what's to fear? Alhamdulillah, He, the Glorious, All-Sublime States (the meaning of which is):

"Indeed, no one despairs of Allaah's Mercy, except those who disbelieve." [Surah Yusuf 12:87]

Jazak' Allah khairan.
wassalam, shahid abd'ul-matin al-australi

roemaysa and europa

Assalam, good Brs and Srs of al-Islaam.

it has also come to mind that there is always only ever going to be a minority upon the real Path and that Allah Aza'Wa Jaal Knows Best whom to Guide.
it is surely a sad fact that many who enter al-Islaam, i too am a revert of only 7-8 yrs, do so through the Love and Guidance of our Creator, Lord and Sustainer and a continued effort in chasing the 'ilm (islamic knowledge) and often NOT through the assistance of other Muslims, and Allah Knows Best....
let us then try and share that around Insha Allah, AMIN!!

Jazak' Allah khairan.
wassalam, shahid abd'ul-matin al-australi

labrat49

Be careful

Seems to me out here in the wilderness that if you are a Moslim that no matter what happens you are going to get the blame for it. From a flat tire on the interstate to a blown up plane, its you, that is how the so called christian world is being programed and for that I am indeed sorry. I only hope that your faith is strong for if it is not you will surly suffer. The world is changing and not for the best I fear. The labrat

the blame of the blamers

labrat49 said:
Seems to me out here in the wilderness that if you are a Moslim that no matter what happens you are going to get the blame for it...

assalam labrat49, dear Brs and Srs:

While it is true that some (it may very well be a majority of the so-called 'christian' world) consider it sound to pass everything off onto to the Muslims (blame us), let it be said that we are in this 'sorry' state BECAUSE of our ownselves. Verily, Allah the Majestic, Sublime States (meaning is):
"..NO bearer of burdens shall bare anothers.." [35:18, 4:111 and 6:164],and that:
"..Think that you will enter Paradise without such Trials (al-Fitaan) as came to those before you? They were Afflicted with severe poverty and ailments and were so shaken that even the Messenger and those who believed along with him said: 'When (will) come the Help of Allah?' Yes! Certainly, the Help of Allah is near!" [2:214]
To believe otherwise is to assume that Allah is not All-Wise in our affairs (and only Allah Knows Best):
"And fear the Fitnah which affects not in particular (only) those of you who do wrong..." [8:25] and that:
"Say: (ya Rasulullah [s.a.w]): 'Nothing shall ever happen to us except what Allah has Ordained for us, He is our Maula; And in Allah Alone let the believers put their trust'" [9:51]
Truly, the Mushrikun (polytheists), Kafirun (disbelievers) and crUSAders are undertaking just one of the many roles for which they were created: TO MAKE IT HARD FOR THOSE WHO BELIEVE and Allah only Knows...this is only a test, for surely Allah States:
"He Who has Created life and death, that He might test you; which of you is best in deeds." [67:2]
We cannot blame them nor fear their threats (though to despise their 'beliefs' [if they actually have any], their actions and their aversion to and subversion of the Truth is obligitory upon us), we must know that had we ALL been doing our job and making correct Da'awah, according to the Mahaaj (methodology) of Rasulullah (s.a.w) and our Salaf (Pious Predecessors) we would not be in this state. Truly, Allah States:
" Verily, Allah does not change: people's condition unless they change what is in themselves." [Surah ar-Ra'd 13:11]
One thing: they could not ever call us 'terrorists' (whatever their definition is this week) nor 'extremists', etc, because they would know (from us) our Deen inside out, and Allah Knows Best. Its amazing how little we do to actually correct their misconceptions. We are being 'tortured' by them in this world for our collective ignorance and sins accumulated. SO:
"..fear them not but fear Me (Allah); if you are true believers" [13:175 and 5:3]
Alhamdulillah, indeed Islam will return strange; to the point where even a majority of the many Muslims (scum on the top of the sea [Bukhari])will not even recognise.....
Fear not the blame of these liars, hypocrites and parasites from amidst mankind, they seek only to decieve! surely, their time and the era of the none Da'awah giving appoligists is coming to a close, Allah States in His Glorious Qur'an:
"O you who believe! Whoever from among you turns back from his Deen, Allah Will Bring a people whom He Will Love and they will love Him; humble toward the believers, stern toward the disbelievers, fighting in the Way of Allah, and NEVER afraid of the blame of the blamers. That is the Grace of Allah which He Bestows upon whom He Wills; And Allah is All-Sufficient for His creatures needs, All-Knower" [5:54] . He States that:
"And whosoever takes Allah, His Messenger and those who have believed as protectors, then surely, the Party of Allah will be the victorious" [5:55 and 56]

Roemaysa

Assalamoe Allikoem Br and Srs,

I wonder myself how Moslim people in Arabic countries spend theire time with theire religion and with practising theire religion ?

In Europa they really hate moslims they discriminate us and they try everything to change the way of life of muslims.

Therefore we Moslems who live there must work harder for theire religion.
We must prove that we are not who they think we ARE...

We must show the europeans that islam is a really good religion it is a religion voor everyone. It is a religion that wants peace on earth .....ist is a religion that respect everyone...

Wassalaam,

Roemaysa

zientje

salaamalekoum warahmetollah wabarakatouhou, as there is mentioned before we have it harder here to practise and show our religion,witch makes us believe that if we left the country it would be better for us,may be that is true but it is also taking the easy way out and isolation.We could instead keep on showing the only right religion witch would bring poeple to heaven in the hereafter and try to convert as many as possible poeple,witch is also a good cause for islam and you'll be rewarded for inchallah.If this means we'll have to suffor for it,than by allmeans nothing greater than fighting for Islam.These days youth is surching for their identity,that they do it mostly the right way witch is by reading the holy qoran and the soenna books.This will keep us inchallah on the right way,thankGod for the translations so we can read them in any language we want whitch makes it a lot easier than before.And with ALLAH's help we will survive if not concure at the end.Ameen

:salam2: everybody. I think the future of muslims is not good at this time.I see lot of hardship in the coming future. Dear brother mabsoot you are very optamistic. But i feel that the more the hatred for muslims is growing in the west more muslims i see are trying to become more westernized to get accepted in the western socity. I see it happening all around me. More then half the muslim kids born in the west dont have any connection with Islam or there parents language.So many muslim brothers i see are marrying outside the muslim community while the muslim sisters are not married. The only option some of these girls think they have is to marry outside then. I know our religion is so beautiful and i wish everyone in this world could revert to Islam. But i dont see that happening any time soon. Where i see the muslim lagging behind is EDUCATION. Even though the Quran says to gain knowledge. Why should the west follow the muslims. At one time people from all over the world used to come to the muslim world to educate themselves. We had great scientists and thinkers. But now i see only a few. For 1.5 billion muslims in the world that number is too little.

seekingtruth2

Future of the Ummah

as salaamu alaykm wa ramatullahe,
I know that you were asking about the future of the ummah in europe but I am in North America.....(usa) which is a western country as well so I will add my two cents in from my perspective......
It often times seems to me the muslims that we see living in the west are here for two basic reasons... one is better job opportunities ( ie: higher wages) and two to escape what they see wrong with Islam in their home countries.....however, once here they often desert their Islam and do their best to try to fit in.... I do not fault them for these things, as they are having the same problems with being a muslim in the west that those born in the west are having..... ( ie: its harder here to get a job ect. if your a muslim) maybe moreso because of the stigma attached to being an immagrant as well........ at any rate, I think that muslims in the west have a very vital role to play on the world stage of today......it is our job to educate the west about islam........... as well as our job to get through to our governments and lobby for the middle east so that our policies are much better.......... the world seems right now to be an us against them and it is our job to change that and make this world a better place to live for the entire ummah.............And I think it has the ability to be a very good future indeed.... but we have to stay strong to make it that way!
your sister in Islam,
F.

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
I thought this is an important topic and worth reviving. I think the future of Islam in the west is for the better insha'allah. There are many, many indicators to this.

The prophet (PBUH) tells that nearer judgement day, the Muslims and "the Romans" will hold peace between each other and be allies. They will fight a common enemy and triumph. "The Romans" can clearly be seen to be what is known as "The West" today. I think that the current "conflict of civilisations" is just the making of this future. Despite their differences, there are more in common between Islam and "The Romans" than what looks at the surface.

MOSABJA

What I think is the problem is about the restrictions on Muslims . European Muslims are good practicing Muslims but I wonder if restrictions go to an extent that muslims are forced to migrate.Bcz as you have given reference of clash of civilizations .I wonder if such a full fledge clash ever takes place then will WEST allow Muslims to practice their religion.That peace treaty too I think would involve Russians any way even if it does involve Europe than that would also end and what would happen after wards.

Future of Islam is indeed bright in Europe but that's not europe alone Hadith talks of Caliphate before end of time.

I read a hadith on website I dont know if it is authentic and what it's interpretation is but you brothers can help verify that

Nuaim Ibn Hammad reported on his chain of narration on the authority of Abdullah son of Masood, that the Messenger of Allah (Peace and Blessings Be Upon him) said:

"The Romans will attack those Arabs who reside in their land, until not a single Arab man or woman or child remains in their land but that they shall be killed by the Romans."

(Kitab Al Fitan, Bab Al Aamaq wa fath al Constantiniya, page 260)

Note: This hadeeth mentions Arabs residing in the Roman lands not Muslims, and today Muslims are racially stereotyped and profiled as being "Arabs"

With current situation I see lots of hardships for muslims in West already in Netherlands politicians have called to ban Quran .But there would Inshallah be good times .