The Gerson Therapy, everyone should see this.

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
salam aleikum

Carrot%20apple%20ginger%20juice.jpg

I am making this thread hoping with all my heart that many of you will read it inchallah. We have the choice to live a very good life quality and not fall in the trap of fast-food and then drogs industrys, all thanks to Allah

:tti_sister:

The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.

With its whole-body approach to healing, the Gerson Therapy naturally reactivates your body’s magnificent ability to heal itself – with no damaging side effects. This a powerful, natural treatment boosts the body’s own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart disease, allergies, and many other degenerative diseases. Dr. Max Gerson developed the Gerson Therapy in the 1930s, initially as a treatment for his own debilitating migraines, and eventually as a treatment for degenerative diseases such as skin tuberculosis, diabetes and, most famously, cancer.

The Gerson Therapy‘s all-encompassing nature sets it apart from most other treatment methods. The Gerson Therapy effectively treats a wide range of different ailments because it restores the body’s incredible ability to heal itself. Rather than treating only the symptoms of a particular disease, the Gerson Therapy treats the causes of most degenerative diseases: toxicity and nutritional deficiency.
An abundance of nutrients from copious amounts of fresh, organic juices are consumed every day, providing your body with a super-dose of enzymes, minerals and nutrients. These substances then break down diseased tissue in the body, while coffee enemas aid in eliminating toxins from the liver.
Throughout our lives our bodies are being filled with a variety of carcinogens and toxic pollutants. These toxins reach us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the medicines we take and the water we drink. The Gerson Therapy’s intensive detoxification regimen eliminates these toxins from the body, so that true healing can begin.

The Gerson Diet

The Gerson diet is entirely organic and vegetarian. The diet is naturally high in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, micro-nutrients, and extremely low in sodium, fats, and proteins. The following is a typical daily diet for a Gerson patient on the full therapy regimen:
Thirteen glasses of fresh, raw carrot/apple and green-leaf juices prepared hourly from fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.
Three full vegetarian meals, freshly prepared from organically grown fruits, vegetables and whole grains. A typical meal will include salad, cooked vegetables, baked potatoes, Hippocrates soup and juice.

Fresh fruit and fresh fruit available at all hours for snacking, in addition to the regular diet.

To learn more about the Gerson diet, follow the link below to read about which foods are permitted and prohibited on the Gerson Therapy:

http://gerson.org/pdfs/Foods_For_The_Gerson_Diet.pdf

[yt]ShqKk3fasZA[/yt]

elqouds2020

العسل شفاء للناس

salam aleikum

Carrot%20apple%20ginger%20juice.jpg

I am making this thread hoping with all my heart that many of you will read it inchallah. We have the choice to live a very good life quality and not fall in the trap of fast-food and then drogs industrys, all thanks to Allah
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
اللهم أحفظنا بما تحفظ به عبادك الصالحين أمبن
:tti_sister:

The Gerson Therapy is a natural treatment that activates the body’s extraordinary ability to heal itself through an organic, vegetarian diet, raw juices, coffee enemas and natural supplements.

With its whole-body approach to healing, the Gerson Therapy naturally reactivates your body’s magnificent ability to heal itself – with no damaging side effects. This a powerful, natural treatment boosts the body’s own immune system to heal cancer, arthritis, heart disease, allergies, and many other degenerative diseases. Dr. Max Gerson developed the Gerson Therapy in the 1930s, initially as a treatment for his own debilitating migraines, and eventually as a treatment for degenerative diseases such as skin tuberculosis, diabetes and, most famously, cancer.

The Gerson Therapy‘s all-encompassing nature sets it apart from most other treatment methods. The Gerson Therapy effectively treats a wide range of different ailments because it restores the body’s incredible ability to heal itself. Rather than treating only the symptoms of a particular disease, the Gerson Therapy treats the causes of most degenerative diseases: toxicity and nutritional deficiency.
An abundance of nutrients from copious amounts of fresh, organic juices are consumed every day, providing your body with a super-dose of enzymes, minerals and nutrients. These substances then break down diseased tissue in the body, while coffee enemas aid in eliminating toxins from the liver.
Throughout our lives our bodies are being filled with a variety of carcinogens and toxic pollutants. These toxins reach us through the air we breathe, the food we eat, the medicines we take and the water we drink. The Gerson Therapy’s intensive detoxification regimen eliminates these toxins from the body, so that true healing can begin.

The Gerson Diet

The Gerson diet is entirely organic and vegetarian. The diet is naturally high in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, micro-nutrients, and extremely low in sodium, fats, and proteins. The following is a typical daily diet for a Gerson patient on the full therapy regimen:
Thirteen glasses of fresh, raw carrot/apple and green-leaf juices prepared hourly from fresh, organic fruits and vegetables.
Three full vegetarian meals, freshly prepared from organically grown fruits, vegetables and whole grains. A typical meal will include salad, cooked vegetables, baked potatoes, Hippocrates soup and juice.

Fresh fruit and fresh fruit available at all hours for snacking, in addition to the regular diet.

To learn more about the Gerson diet, follow the link below to read about which foods are permitted and prohibited on the Gerson Therapy:

http://gerson.org/pdfs/Foods_For_The_Gerson_Diet.pdf

[yt]ShqKk3fasZA[/yt]
العسل شفاء للناس.....أعوذ بالله من الشيطان الرجيم
بســـم الله الرحمـــن الرحيـــــموَأَوْحَىٰ رَبُّكَ إِلَى النَّحْلِ أَنِ اتَّخِذِي مِنَ الْجِبَالِ بُيُوتًا وَمِنَ الشَّجَرِ وَمِمَّا يَعْرِشُونَ﴿٦٨﴾ ثُمَّ كُلِي مِن كُلِّ الثَّمَرَاتِ فَاسْلُكِي سُبُلَ رَبِّكِ ذُلُلًا ۚ يَخْرُجُ مِن بُطُونِهَا شَرَابٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ فِيهِ شِفَاءٌ لِّلنَّاسِ ۗ إِنَّ فِي ذَٰلِكَ لَآيَةً لِّقَوْمٍ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ ﴿٦٩﴾
صدق الله العظيم

Hassan

Laa ilaha ilaa Allah
Staff member
wa alaikum asalaam

Thank you Sister, within sticking to zabiha meat and a halal diet, there is still food that is good for us and food that is not so good. I'm sure most, if not all of us can benefit from eating a healthier, more varied diet.

Indeed, people with sickness, including cancer, will benefit from having more nutrients to help them fight what ails them. My only reservation is that I hope this diet doesn't try to be an alternative to modern medicine. It doesn't say that it does, I am just being careful as I heard of other diets that did try to.

Jazakallah khairan for sharing

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
:salam2:

Very Interesting.

for sharing sister.
:jazaak:

~May Allah swt help,protect an guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)