The Greatest blessing of Jannah . . .

Aaliyah Kelly

The greatest blessing of Jannah. Nabee (S.A.W) Said that after all the people of Jannah have been placed in Jannah and all the people of Jahannam placed in Jahannam, a caller will call out, " O people of Jannah, Allah wishes to fulfill a promise he had made to you". The people of Jannah will say, "what more can Allah grant us when he has granted us everything in Jannah and saved us from Jahannam?". A curtain will be raised and the people of Jannah will be granted the oppertunity of seeing ALLAH. This will be the greatest blessing of Jannah and this will bring the most amount of joy to them. :mashallah:

Shamim56

Muslim Brother
I got a question people told me that god was not a physical being, if so how do we see him? Or is the guy wrong.

rightpath_357

Thnx for posting sis!!!!!!!

May we all see the beauty of Allah- Ameen.

For brother above,
Islamic love is beautiful- but we can't see it now can we?
The beauty of Allah is what we cannot imagine- something so beautiful that we have never seen before- there are other forms than emotional, physical, mental, etc.

But we don't know them.

Salam :D

rightpath_357

so that means he Is physical but beyond what we can imagine?

Ummmmm- nope

:D There are other forms than physical, emotional, etc- but we don't know them.

Allah has NO shape- or no form in any of those that we know- it might seem impossible in this world, but there are other forms Allah will show Himself in.:tti_sister:

thariq2005

Praise be to Allah!
Ummmmm- nope

:D There are other forms than physical, emotional, etc- but we don't know them.

Allah has NO shape- or no form in any of those that we know- it might seem impossible in this world, but there are other forms Allah will show Himself in.:tti_sister:

Salaamu 'alaikkum sister, we should'nt speak about Allaah, unless we have knowledge.

It is from the 'Aqeedah of Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamma'ah, that we believe all that has been revealed in Allaah's book (the Qur'aan) as regards to the qualities of Allaah, 'azza wa jal, like His Face, Eyes, Hands, Shin, His Coming, His rising over His Throne (Istawa), His descent to the lowest heaven, as it befits His Majesty, and others, or all that the Messenger of Allaah :saw2: qualified Him, subhanahu wa t'aala, in the true authentic ahadeeth as regards to His qualities like His Laughing and others. We have to believe in these qualities of Allaah without Tafreef (without changing the original meaning), without Ta'teel(without denying the attributes of Allaah), without Takyeef (without inquiring into their true nature, like for example saying: "How can Allaah have hands?", or like saying "How can Allaah descend to the lowest heaven when He has rose over His throne?") and without Tamtheel (without likening His attributes to those of the creation)

As Allaah T'aala says: "There is nothing like unto Him, and He is the All-Hearer, the All-Seer."[42:11]

And there is none co-equal (or comparable) unto Him[112:4]

When Imaam Malik rahimullaah was asked about this verse: "The Most Beneficent (Allah) Istawa (rose over) the (Mighty) Throne (in a manner that suits His Majesty). "[21:5]

How is the ascending (istawa)?: He, rahimullaah replied: "The ascending is known, its reality is unknown, having Emaan in it is obligatory (waajib) and asking about it is an innovation (bid'ah)"

If you have any question regarding my post, then please ask, and I will try to explain it more clearly, in shaAllaah.

Wa salaamu 'alaikkum.

maYRam

masha'Allah..
hopE i caN be oNE of thoSE luCKy muSLims tO Be iN paraDisE..
jazak'Allah khair for poSting thiS!
:hijabi: