The Greatest Thing in Paradise

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
The Greatest Thing in Paradise

“Say, ‘Shall I bring your attention to things far better than those? For the righteous are gardens in nearness to their Lord, with rivers flowing beneath, eternal therein, with pure companions and the good pleasure of Allah. For within Allah’s sight are all His servants – especially those who say, “Our Lord, we have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and protect us from the agony of the Fire.” Those who are patient, are truthful, who worship devoutly, who spend in the way of Allah and who prays for forgiveness in the pre-dawn hours.’”
[ali'-Imran, 3: 15-17]

“Allah has promised to believers, men and women, gardens under which rivers flow to dwell therein eternally and good homes in gardens of everlasting bliss. But the pleasure of Allah is greatest. That is the supreme triumph.”
[Tawbah, 9: 72]

“Those who believe, emigrate and strive with mighty and main in Allah’s cause with their wealth and their persons’ have the highest rank in the weight of Allah. They are the ones who will achieve salvation. Their Lord gives them glad tidings of a mercy from Himself and good pleasure and of gardens for them wherein is lasting enjoyment. They will dwell therein forever. Verily, with Allah is a great reward.”
[Tawbah,
9: 20-22]

“Their salutation on the day they meet Him will be ‘Peace!; and He has prepared for them a generous reward.”
[Ahzab, 33: 44]

“Peace!’ a word of salutation from a Lord most Merciful!”
Ya-Sin, 36: 58]

“Some faces that day, will beam in happiness, looking at their Lord.”
[Qiyamah, 75: 22-23]
(This ayah is used as proof by ahl us-Sunnah that the people of
Paradise will actually see their Creator).

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (radiAllahu anhu) reported that the Prophet (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) said:
“Allah will say to the inhabitants of
Paradise, ‘Oh inhabitants of Paradise! They will say, Oh our Lord, we present ourselves and are at Your pleasure, and good ness rests in Your hands.’ Then He will say, ‘Are you contented?’ They will reply, ‘And how should we not be contented, oh Lord, when You have given to us that which You have given to no one else of Your creation?’ Then He will say, ‘Would you not like Me to give you something better than that?’ They will answer, ‘Oh Lord and what thing is better than that?’ He will say, “shall cause My favor to descend upon you and there you shall never be displeased with you.’”
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Muslim and at-Tirmidhi]

SAKINAH

salam alaykum,
i need tafsir of the holy quran. I need a clearer meaning of the above verses of the quran. i will be grateful if you can send if to my mail box

1. can I get a comprehensive notes on laylatul israi wal mi'raj of the prophet. All waht He went through, how he was taken to Allah, all whom he met etc. 2. I read a book about the questions Abdullah Bin Salaam asked the prophet (SAW), the book said the questions are more 1000,but I have been able to read 3 in Sahih Bukhari, What do u have to say about this. Jazakallah khayran