The Holly Bible

tolgatemur

Selam Aleykum, dear people who read my post.

Allah sent us many book, before Kuran the Injil was sent to humanity.

Where is Injil? I have always wondered words of Allah revealed to Isa.

Not Bible is not Injil, it is acutally collection of book. They are withness account of some men, some of them even ever meet Isa.

I wonder why we don't have such an important holly book.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
It's hard to say where the complete injil is physically located. We Muslims are to look at the bible that has the word of Allah Swt and also has the corruption of man. Which means that we can't fully reject it nor shall we fully accept it. Rather we should be content with the revelation of the Qur'an as the restoration of the message that was supposed to be delivered to mankind

tolgatemur

It's hard to say where the complete injil is physically located. We Muslims are to look at the bible that has the word of Allah Swt and also has the corruption of man. Which means that we can't fully reject it nor shall we fully accept it. Rather we should be content with the revelation of the Qur'an as the restoration of the message that was supposed to be delivered to mankind

We are taught that Injil is the words of Allah. Bible has no claim that It is the words of God. Bible is not Injil. It is collection of withness account of Jesus.

Chrsitianity don't have any claim that they have book revealed to Isa.