The Holy Qur'an on your phone

Submitter

:salam2:

Here is a Java application that displays the whole Qur'an on your phone along with its English translation, including indexing features!

Your phone will require the ability to run Java applications. The installation process will be different depending on what brand of phone you have. With Nokia phones though, hook up your phone to your PC, open the Nokia PC Suite software and choose to "Install Applications" and simply transfer to phone. I think with Sony Ericsson phones you can transfer the 2 files straight onto your phone and install the application through your phones menu... I THINK.

Hope you enjoy using this app :D

:wasalam:

Attachments

• MobileQuranEn.zip
    742.4 KB · Views: 884

br_rizwan

Slave of Almighty

This is Best gift ever i had form anyone jazzah kallah khairn..May allah bless us in right path..amin

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
wa alaykum salam,

mashaAllah great

i need to sort out attachment uploading, after that can upload lots cool stuff.... inshaAllah

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Wa alaykum salaam

Alhamdulillah this is great....i was thinking of buying a digital Quran everyone goes on about.....but this is even beta....you saved me a few quids....:)

:jazaak: for sharing bro...

waslaam

shaheed

From TURKEY
assalam.gif

Brother Thank you for sharing vallahi...

wasalam.gif

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Mashaallah

:ma:
Mashaallah.. Thank you. Thank you so much. I can't thank you enough for sharing it. Alhamdulillah. As they said, it's the BESTgift ever. Shukran.:hijabi:

Mujaahidah

Here is a Java application that displays the whole Qur'an on your phone along with its English translation, including indexing features!

Your phone will require the ability to run Java applications. The installation process will be different depending on what brand of phone you have. With Nokia phones though, hook up your phone to your PC, open the Nokia PC Suite software and choose to "Install Applications" and simply transfer to phone. I think with Sony Ericsson phones you can transfer the 2 files straight onto your phone and install the application through your phones menu... I THINK.

Hope you enjoy using this app :D

Ok mashaAllah....can someone tell me how to put this on my Sony Erricson? Its W800i....basically I tried to put the stuff on my SD card, but can't find WHERE to put it so it opens with Java....

Submitter

ok i think i've got it working....but it keeps shutting offf.....also is it meant to have sound?

With SE phones I think you have to transfer them onto phone memory (not memory card) and install the ap from there, but it looks like you have it working anyway.

I've never experienced it shutting off nope. Does it shut off after you try to do a specific action with it? And no brother, the app does not have any sound.

Wasalam

mohd.nawaz

Assalam Alaikum

Masha Allah iam very thank full of you that sharing the such a great thing..but i am searching Quran to read in Roman Letter is any one tell me how can i get it...thank you ...Ma-Salam